Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Are Kamui and Hide Really Dead?  (Read 4422 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Are Kamui and Hide Really Dead?
« on: October 23, 2012, 08:42:24 PM »

Question:

If Bocc's Rinnegan is now voided , and he got the Edo Tensei through a now voided path while killing or after killing Kamui...

1] Are Kamui and Hide really dead?

2] Does he really have any zombies at all now?

He postulates that Konoha's barrier, created through Yumei's now voided Rinnegan, is void. Does not the same apply retroactively to his own Rinnegan derived buffs?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:44:39 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Are Kamui and Hide Really Dead?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 08:50:14 PM »

Well, if he's claiming such on Yumei's behalf, I certainly don't see why not.

Without the eyes, he couldn't of gotten the info from Kamui for sure.

And, if that's the case, the fight should be voided. O,o

Then, thinking about that, the whole Iwa invasion should be thrown out.

It'd prove a whole mess of things if accepted.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 08:51:24 PM »

I would say that yes they are still dead, regardless if they were killed by what is now a void rinnegan on Bocc's part. They lost the fight and therefor in my eyes lost their lives still.

As far as the barrier issue goes (sense I am a Konoha Shinobi and Council Member) I would have to say that Konoha itself would more then likely void Bocc's Edo Zombies if he so wishes to void our Village's defences. That sort of thing works bothways.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 08:56:23 PM »

Uetto is correct in my book. For example, if a person claimed Mokuton and killed somebody before Mokuton was released then their future uses of mokuton would be voided until they got the reborns to back them up which wouldn't affect anything already done such as kills etc..

Even though Bocc lost his Rinnegan that doesn't change anything that's already happened as a result. Also, how does he lose Edo by losing his rinnegan? I thought he gained the Edo through Pete?

Also i wouldn't say that Bocc is exactly voiding Konoha's defenses, by all rights Konoha's barrier shouldn't even be active as it was directly linked to Yumei's rinnegan and Preta path which are both sealed at the moment. Would that not make the resulting chakra stealing barrier sealed as well?
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 09:06:16 PM »

I have to agree with Uetto.

If Bocc insists on voiding the barrier they should insist on voiding Edo Tensei.

as to how he got it?

I am of this mind cause he made two claims, the whole thing was really a mess. It's all here on the forum in that locked thread.

SO one of these is how it is, but both cannot be true.

1] he got it from Pete..then he should abide by Edo Tensei rules. Limit to number of zombies...only used on alts...

2] he took it from Kamui's mind with a path. Then he would be free from the rules.

If #2 that makes it a Rinnegan derived power being used currently. No different from the Konoha barrier.

they both stay or they both go.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:09:20 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 09:10:34 PM »

I have to agree with Uetto.

If Bocc insists on voiding the barrier they should insist on voiding Edo TEnsei.

as to how he got it?

I am of this mind cause he made two claims, the whole thing was really a mess. IT's all here on the forum in that locked thread.

SO one of these is how it is, but both cannot be true.

1] he got it from Pete..then he should abide by Edo tesei rules. Limit to number of zombies...only used on alts...

2] he took it from Kamui's mind with a path. Then he would be free from the rules.

If #2 that makes it an Rinnegan derived power being used currently. No different frmo the Konoha barrier.

they both stay or they both go.

I have to disagree. Getting knowing from someone is one thing as the knowledge can withstand time and still be used with a voided rinnegan. Konoha's barrier from what i understand wasn't derived from the rinnegan but directly tied to Yumei's rinnegan. That's the reason for my stance. If it were a barrier made from a rinnegan then that would no doubt make it weaker and easier to penetrate but as it was directly linked to Yumei's that made it much more difficult to counter as it was sustained by an active living person. That being the case, as it was linked to his rinnegan and sustained then Konoha's barrier would be down

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 09:31:51 PM »

And quite honestly, though Yumei wants to rp-lock all his characters to keep them all safe until he can find a loophole, then it's his choice (though his jinchuuriki shouldn't be able to rp-lock imo). But you can't rp-lock a village, so I agree that the barrier would be down currently.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 09:37:31 PM »

Yuumei's Jinchuuriki isn't rp locked per bijuu rules. Bijuu rules trump his own personal rules as they belong to the site. Just nobody has challenged for his bijuu

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 02:32:37 AM »

Yuumei's Jinchuuriki isn't rp locked per bijuu rules. Bijuu rules trump his own personal rules as they belong to the site. Just nobody has challenged for his bijuu

Once again, Sir Raifudo saves the day.

As far as Kamkam and Hide-whatever, yes, they're dead. This is a vital aspect of RP we need to remember when it comes to unfinished series:

Things WILL change. Whether in side of one person or another, but it should not dismiss what has happened when something WAS legal. That being the case, just about every RP assumption we made in the past, along with gimmicks of people claiming certain affinity's of bijuu based on theory, would be null and the long chain of events that is host:host transfers (fights, hand-me-downs, etc.) would not exist.

TL;DR, change that Kamui and Hide-whatever are now alive and your argument entitles the current host of the bijuus to not have claim to their bijuus because the previous fights (before the legitimate 9 are revealed) are null.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 02:35:58 AM »

I like how this was pm'd to me.  Anyway, I got the idea about the barrier FROM ZEN in the first place. I've told EVERYONE who asked, that I am not voiding it, it is a Rinnegan jutsu and is locked with his Rinnegan. I never said Yumei isn't Hokage because he had Rinnegan when he became it or anything like that. Kay makes a whole argument based on second hand knowledge and doesn't actually ask me anything, great time wasting plan.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 04:37:38 AM »

The barrier is done and Bocc's Edos are legit. Granted that he DID obtain the knowledge to use the Edo Tensei via a Rinnegan path, it is still legit.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 10:30:31 PM »

Saying such and any RP dealt with the Rinnegan prior to the manga revelation is ex post facto to an extreme.
Be it Bocc was invading Iwa at this time that invasion would have to be redone and started fresh without the Rinnegan but whats done is done and should stay that way.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 11:07:03 PM »

Saying such and any RP dealt with the Rinnegan prior to the manga revelation is ex post facto to an extreme.
Be it Bocc was invading Iwa at this time that invasion would have to be redone and started fresh without the Rinnegan but whats done is done and should stay that way.

We all know this, Kayenta was just doing her Kayenta thing.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 11:32:04 PM »

Actually I was honestly wishing to know how far reaching the changing of the Rinnegan rules would be because it looked like a huge mess to me.

And bocc? you come here all the time, it's not like I Was hiding the issue from you. It's right here in public and everything. Those kind of things don't even occur to me. I'm not that subtle of a person. If I was hinting at something sinister it would be in black and white without room for gross speculation.

I need you to stop slurring my name with your accusations.

I am gonna be here. I 'm not going anywhere so how about growing up enough to actually be able to comment without dragging this into the personal issue realm?

That would be refreshing.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2012, 12:42:22 AM »

Woah, woah! Before things get outta hand, I want to say that whatever happened in the past as happened.
Can't do anything to change it regardless of the revelations that has been foreseen in the manga.
This however doesn't mean that given the chance, Hide or Kamui can control their own actions for once but Edo Tensei can really change that outcome into the summoner's favor.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.