Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Solider Pills  (Read 5171 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Solider Pills
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2012, 06:07:48 AM »

Mastery of a jutsu nowadays does not take very much. And senjutsu can be worked around even if the user has Rinnegan.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2012, 07:44:41 AM »

Soldier Pills restore a small portion of chakra. Can have only three on person at a given zoning.

There how's that? Now let's go get ice cream.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2012, 07:52:18 AM »

Soldier Pills restore a small portion of chakra. Can have only three on person at a given zoning.

There how's that? Now let's go get ice cream.

^This. Because Ice Cream is awesome.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Lightning

• "My arrows shall pierce the heavens themselves!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2012, 09:34:25 AM »

Here's the Narupedia entry on them:

(They) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body Made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest.

So basically, what this means is that they likely restore more energy than they do chakra, and the effect likely wouldn't be an instant thing like the Akimichi Clan's colored pills.

So, here's my opinion:

A) Their stamina would be restored and increased drastically
B) Their chakra would be slightly restored over a period of time

So basically, the downside to this would be after the energy granted runs out, they'd likely crash as though they had a few energy drinks IRL.

And yes, I know I'm kicking a dead horse on this one because Reimu just said what they do... but whatever. I summed it all up.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:39:15 AM by Lightning »
"The mind shall vanquish the sword!"

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2012, 06:22:38 PM »

Here's the Narupedia entry on them:

(They) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body Made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest.

So basically, what this means is that they likely restore more energy than they do chakra, and the effect likely wouldn't be an instant thing like the Akimichi Clan's colored pills.

So, here's my opinion:

A) Their stamina would be restored and increased drastically
B) Their chakra would be slightly restored over a period of time

So basically, the downside to this would be after the energy granted runs out, they'd likely crash as though they had a few energy drinks IRL.

And yes, I know I'm kicking a dead horse on this one because Reimu just said what they do... but whatever. I summed it all up.

Depends. If the said Soldier Pill is too strong for the said person's body to handle, he/she will most likely get further handicapped and like any other humans in real life, will be unable to walk or something like that.

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2012, 06:59:58 PM »

Kiba's puppy Akamaru ate Soldier Pills/Chakra Pills all the time when it was just a puppy.

Don't think these pills are as big of a deal as you're making them out to be. If they were.

Pretty sure Naruto or B, or the Kages would be packing these in oh.

A giant war against Edo Tensei Madara, Obito, and the freakin' Juubi.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2012, 07:06:00 PM »

Kiba's puppy Akamaru ate Soldier Pills/Chakra Pills all the time when it was just a puppy.

Don't think these pills are as big of a deal as you're making them out to be. If they were.

Pretty sure Naruto or B, or the Kages would be packing these in oh.

A giant war against Edo Tensei Madara, Obito, and the freakin' Juubi.

Those Chakra Pills and some other Pills are made by the Inuzuka clan, so that is rather self-explanatory of how his body can handle the pills as well as Kiba. Naruto and B won't even bother using Pills to prolong the battle as they are Jinchuurikis, and as usual, Jinchuurikis are blessed with a huge load of Chakra thanks to their Bijuu.

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2012, 08:10:44 PM »

One would question if the body can grow tolerant to the pills and thereby, avoid the side effects and backlashes - if they exist, of taking too many or taking them in general.

Well, then the question becomes the point of the pills in the first place; a healthy number of people roleplaying on SL, though not all, already consider themselves so much superior to those in the manga. What purpose would the measly soldier pills have on SL, besides benefitting those that aren't on that level, such as Genin-Chuunin, and some Jounin.

Like I said; three on one person at a time. Potential backlashes coming from soreness, to exhaustion, to sluggish movements based on how many are taken and time coming after taking said pills.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2012, 10:36:59 AM »

Just out of curiosity, where did the number three come from on these chakra restoration pills?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2012, 11:06:26 AM »

Don't quote me on this, but I believe Kiba had only three on hand during the chuunin exams.

Mainly, three is a safety number for most things.

Three Sannin.

Three genin per Jounin.

Three Colored Pills.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2012, 09:44:34 PM »

Don't quote me on this, but I believe Kiba had only three on hand during the chuunin exams.

Mainly, three is a safety number for most things.

Three Sannin.

Three genin per Jounin.

Three Colored Pills.

Don't forget you could only have three Chakra Pills or any other Pills in the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja (1-5) video game series.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2012, 12:09:42 AM »

Yeah, but three is so tricky. What if the third gets lonely when the other two hook up?

Sunauto Inuzuka

• View Profile
    • bio
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 06:33:26 PM »

I figured I would add some of my own input into this thread. Typically I only carry two pills in each fight, one for me and one for Shiro. The reason being is I actually rp the effects after the fight, including insomnia and such, take more than one pill and my person is out of action for a long time, also I typically only use them for one thing and that is to regain just enough chakra to use my A rank seeing as I will be using chakra throughout the fight. I don't look at it as a full restore but only a temporary bump to your chakra.

Also I would like to add another bit of reasoning, if one pill can make you be able to fight for 3 days and night, then two would be six. This means you would not be able to sleep for six days causing most affects that come with your mind (not your body) being tired. Not to mention when they wear off you would be nearly unable to do anything for at least a few days.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:30:50 PM by Sunauto Inuzuka »
Name: Sunauto Inuzuka
Clan: Inuzuka
Ninken: Shiro, Hiyaku, Naomi
Store: Sunshiro Pizza
Type: Sensor nin
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.