Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Bijuu Mastery  (Read 4814 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Bijuu Mastery
« on: November 29, 2012, 11:58:01 PM »

What was that formula that was developed before? The one to say how long it takes to master each tail?

cmage

• View Profile
Re: Bijuu Mastery
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 03:12:18 PM »

My Formula was one month per tail >>
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 04:46:28 PM »

I believe it was a tail every 2 weeks as the minimum.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 06:40:47 PM »

yeah but the month thing is stupid. There was the one where you knocked off time for resets in Sharingan and wood and such, where did that get off to?

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 12:28:32 AM »

I was told of the whole KG knocks off time for it from Nathan as well. It's like the base wait time is 2 weeks, then you knock off time for KG resets(Sharingan, rinnegan, mokuton), as well as time knocked off if you RP communing with your biju or something. I'm not sure if it's correct but that's two people (Bocc, and Nathan) that went by such.
Lol I'm hungry.

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 02:09:23 AM »

Had to dig deep to remember the thread it was conversed on. Pages 4-6.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,6970.60.html

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 05:02:30 PM »

One per month should only be fair and legit. To master your Bijuu, you require a perfect sin to enter your mindscape, a calm mind to prevent yourself from being taken over the power of the Bijuu, physical shape to withstand the risks on accessing your Bijuu form at one to whatsoever tail and a great bond with the said Bijuu to access Bijuu Mode as just by mastering all tails won't unlock it. Both the Bijuu and its host has to agree on going Bijuu. It will also require a lot of zone training to gain control of your Bijuu. It took Naruto and Killer Bee a decade or more just to become good friends with their Bijuu and gain access to their Bijuu mode. The only reason Gaara had access to his Bijuu Mode at an early age was because he was once along with the Shukaku, an psychopath who only wanted to kill everyone.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 05:03:54 PM by Seiya Namikaze »

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 06:20:37 PM »

One per month should only be fair and legit. To master your Bijuu, you require a perfect sin to enter your mindscape, a calm mind to prevent yourself from being taken over the power of the Bijuu, physical shape to withstand the risks on accessing your Bijuu form at one to whatsoever tail and a great bond with the said Bijuu to access Bijuu Mode as just by mastering all tails won't unlock it. Both the Bijuu and its host has to agree on going Bijuu. It will also require a lot of zone training to gain control of your Bijuu. It took Naruto and Killer Bee a decade or more just to become good friends with their Bijuu and gain access to their Bijuu mode. The only reason Gaara had access to his Bijuu Mode at an early age was because he was once along with the Shukaku, an psychopath who only wanted to kill everyone.

A tail per month is more than reasonable. The KG reducing time was just talk with nothing put into the final rules.
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 01:05:45 AM »

A tail per month is more than reasonable. The KG reducing time was just talk with nothing put into the final rules.

Actually I tested it and it became official but Rai' never put into the rules.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 02:16:21 AM »

Honestly, does anyone train much for anything anymore? Making it more than half a year for the better bijuu is off putting to say the least.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 02:32:24 AM »

Honestly, does anyone train much for anything anymore? Making it more than half a year for the better bijuu is off putting to say the least.

Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Born as Lee of the Lotus

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 02:39:45 AM »

I've trained for everything I have. That included forest KG.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 04:15:24 AM »

Congrats, it shouldn't matter one way or the other.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2012, 04:24:21 AM »

So yea, 1 month per tail >>
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Born as Lee of the Lotus

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2012, 06:02:40 AM »

So yea, 1 month per tail >>

Likes this.

& trains constantly rp wise. Everyone should, it is needed to stay at your peek.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 17 queries.