Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: First day of school  (Read 5324 times)

ninjafromdasouth

First day of school
« on: August 15, 2006, 12:47:06 AM »

Today was my first day of school and it sucked,i came to school and everyone was outside.I was like WTF,aren't we suppose to go inside and eat breakfast,when they did let us in ,it was 10 min before the bell!For every period i had to go back and fourth across the street in the hot sun.When school ended,i had to take the #49 bus and that took hours,once the buss drop it off i had to walk for 30 mins to my house.Overall it took 8:00 am to 5:30 p.m.So i was woundering how was everyone first day of high school

hunterj

Re: First day of school
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 01:45:16 AM »

i havent started school yet :)

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 05:30:57 PM »

I woke up at 8:30am, brushed my teeth, left for work at 9am, got there at 10am, left at 5pm, got home at 6:15pm.

I miss school sometimes. Yay.  :-?
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 05:55:20 PM »

I have to go to school at 7:00am. Start at 7:40am. Leave at 2:30pm. Go to sleep until daylight passes. Wake up at around 10:00pm. Get on the computer and wait until school starts again.

Yay for the life of a loser! =D
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 10:44:37 PM »

I have to go to school at 7:00am. Start at 7:40am. Leave at 2:30pm. Go to sleep until daylight passes. Wake up at around 10:00pm. Get on the computer and wait until school starts again.

wake up at 11:30am, woke up by a call from my friend, he came along an hour later, we talked until 3pm and then I watched a few bleach movies and now it's almost 11pm and that was what I did :P

(yes, because I am that lazy I have to study even more)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 10:45:08 PM »

woke up at 11:30am by a call from my friend who leaves for France for half a  year, he came along an hour later, we talked until 3pm and then I watched a few bleach movies and now it's almost 11pm and that was what I did :P

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 11:38:19 PM »

well guess what,i barley got on the computer.I take the bus that takes an hour to get to school and back,plus the walk makes up for  30 min.I wanted to go to a White Ppl school cus i dont wanna go to blk/hispanic school they are bringing my test scores down

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 12:15:05 AM »

Man i wish i didn't live in the projects, i wanna go to a white ppl school soo bad,no more graftti on the walls,no more cursing,and especialy the restrooms

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 12:26:26 AM »

Man i wish i didn't live in the projects, i wanna go to a white ppl school soo bad,no more graftti on the walls,no more cursing,and especialy the restrooms

I think it is not that different.

Unless you go to a private school.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 12:39:28 AM »

wtf u mean,we have to go thru metal detecators everyday and there like 30 year olds and theres like beaten up old books and grafitti everywhere in the whoel school,like the textbooks,walls,and other places students use or go to.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 12:44:55 AM »

wtf u mean,we have to go thru metal detecators everyday and there like 30 year olds and theres like beaten up old books and grafitti everywhere in the whoel school,like the textbooks,walls,and other places students use or go to.

Though, I have not seen the differences and can only judge by European standards I know.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 12:46:28 AM »

cus u europeans are rich,Minorities aren't so rich in America,white ppl have the better school and all that.Thats why i want to join their Rich Community

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 12:48:48 AM »

i am like one of the few ppl in my school that has internet at their apartment,u know how lame that is,for god sakes i have Dail up.U know how long it takes to upload an Naruto Episode,4 Hour!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:52:31 AM by ninjafromdasouth »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 12:56:39 AM »

cus u europeans are rich,Minorities aren't so rich in America,white ppl have the better school and all that.Thats why i want to join their Rich Community

"Rich" is not really the right word. There are here people too who have to live somehow with very few funds.

But generally, "you can live a normal life" is generally true. yet, with 5 million unemployeds it is going to be harsher ... you also see in the city people begging, so it's not an Utopia ;)

Violence is also there, such things happen. We also have minorities, mostly Russians and other eastern citizens.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 01:07:29 AM »

wake up at 11:30am, woke up by a call from my friend, he came along an hour later, we talked until 3pm and then I watched a few bleach movies and now it's almost 11pm and that was what I did :P

Talked until 3:00pm? Ha! I've called people at around 10:00pm and then talked to 7:00am! >.>
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.