Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Challenging for canon items  (Read 37534 times)

cmage

• View Profile
Re: Challenging for canon items
« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2012, 07:02:51 AM »

But you aren't sure, sooooo get to informing them.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2012, 05:55:17 PM »

Nathan's system, he can do it, I'll do it if i get a turn. :D

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2012, 07:15:42 PM »

• The holder of a canon item is required to post in a public place at least once out of every week. Also, when I say public I'm referring to wherever you are currently at but out in the open. For example, if you're in a village then you have to RP out in the streets of the village and not locked away somewhere. Failure to do this will result in being stripped of the item and it being returned to the person's village of origin.
    • If the holder of a canon item is inactive for 30+ days then they will be stripped of their item and it will be returned to their village of origin.
      • In order to challenge for a canon item then one must track down the holder of the item via RP and keep the RP saved. If you spend a month tracking someone down and then finally get the item but then don't have the RP to show it then it will be voided.
      • Space-Time ninjutsu will be treated the same way it is in Bijuu battles meaning you cannot use it to escape.
      • The amount of participants in the battle for the time has no limit. If you want a canon item but the person that has it lives in a village that will back them up then it's your problem.
      • If the user has more than one item and you defeat them in battle then it works as any other battle and you get the other item as well.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2012, 07:16:23 PM »

They wouldn't space so if any one wants to make it look nicer then be my guest. That aside, though, that's what I have so far.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2012, 08:48:43 PM »

• If the user has more than one item and you defeat them in battle then it works as any other battle and you get the other item as well.

That's not true for bijuu, so what are you basing that off of?
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2012, 08:52:03 PM »

I never said these rules were based off the Bijuu rules. In an IC battle the person who kills the other person usually gets the other person's item(s).

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2012, 02:13:52 AM »

Sounds good so far.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2012, 05:25:21 PM »

* Neji ask for all parties to be constructive when giving feedback :)

Talking about sb "whining" won't help in a discussion. Stay on topic.  :twisted:
Never judge a cow by its udder.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2012, 06:23:03 PM »

• The holder of a canon item is required to post in a public place at least once out of every week. Also, when I say public I'm referring to wherever you are currently at but out in the open. For example, if you're in a village then you have to RP out in the streets of the village and not locked away somewhere. Failure to do this will result in being stripped of the item and it being returned to the person's village of origin.
    • If the holder of a canon item is inactive for 30+ days then they will be stripped of their item and it will be returned to their village of origin.
      • In order to challenge for a canon item then one must track down the holder of the item via RP and keep the RP saved. If you spend a month tracking someone down and then finally get the item but then don't have the RP to show it then it will be voided.
      • Space-Time ninjutsu will be treated the same way it is in Bijuu battles meaning you cannot use it to escape.
      • The amount of participants in the battle for the time has no limit. If you want a canon item but the person that has it lives in a village that will back them up then it's your problem.

What of training events? It is not uncommon for someone to train and be rp locked for a week or two or to be stored away in a dwelling while they recover... so how can you post every week if you are rp locked? I mean what if you are in a rp meeting that is taking place in a private place and can't post because of such... it is unfair to have your item stripped because of that.

And RL things happen. One's item shouldn't be stripped because they go inactive. Have a heart and use a little sense. People's computers crash, family members pass, ect.

I just feel people will take advantage of others when they are having hard times under these rules.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:27:03 PM by UettoSenju »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 18, 2012, 12:57:58 AM »

What of training events? It is not uncommon for someone to train and be rp locked for a week or two or to be stored away in a dwelling while they recover... so how can you post every week if you are rp locked? I mean what if you are in a rp meeting that is taking place in a private place and can't post because of such... it is unfair to have your item stripped because of that.

And RL things happen. One's item shouldn't be stripped because they go inactive. Have a heart and use a little sense. People's computers crash, family members pass, ect.

I just feel people will take advantage of others when they are having hard times under these rules.

Oh, I forgot to add it to the rules that, if you had a good reason like any of the above, then you won't be stripped. I thought I put it in the first rule.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 20, 2012, 02:11:34 AM »

Oi not sure if I've been following this right or not though; per say if I have a character that would need a certain type of summoning privileged though through rp the contract holder and the character are not on good terms due to affiliation differences. May I; challenge the contract holder to a zone for the ability to summon such? Or must I try my luck through rp in general as summoning contracts are 'canon' for the most part.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 20, 2012, 02:16:31 AM »

Oi not sure if I've been following this right or not though; per say if I have a character that would need a certain type of summoning privileged though through rp the contract holder and the character are not on good terms due to affiliation differences. May I; challenge the contract holder to a zone for the ability to summon such? Or must I try my luck through rp in general as summoning contracts are 'canon' for the most part.

I think we decided against challenging for contracts.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 20, 2012, 02:43:46 AM »

Ohh poots, Welp then thats all.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2012, 07:17:42 AM »

Ohh poots, Welp then thats all.
But you can still challenge to sign it. We decided that you can't challenge to be the holder.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 21, 2012, 10:56:22 AM »

I say we take every single Canon object and put it in a giant pile. Then we have someone lock it away in a pocket dimension. We then proceed to behead the person.

The person's who godmods the least to get the weapons from where they are hidden, wins....

No but seriously, I do think that fighting for techniques or summonings is just foolish. Just because you win doesn't mean you know it right away.

As for weapons and tools, I suggest putting up your dukes and showing people why you have it and not them.

- This late post brought to you by;
Hazama, that guy with the face.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 16 queries.