Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Simple spirits Question  (Read 1150 times)

SinHarvest

Simple spirits Question
« on: August 15, 2006, 03:27:47 AM »

(Sigh) Every new day I get the message explaining my spirit, whether it be low or high, but today I made an interesting discovery, I was in low spirits and faught a aademy student who was one level below me.(5) i HAD 69 Hp and he had 50, I had the weapon that was 2 levels above his, and my defense was the level 10 one......He raped me..... I die and come back and was in resurected spirits, I wait and fight the guy again, and I get a flawless..... Here are my questions
1. What equivilent is resurrected to the normal spirits
2. Does your spirit, really just mean, how your forest fights are affected.
Long question I know, but hope I get an answer. Thius has been bugging me for a while.........

Sriracha

Re: Simple spirits Question
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 04:07:33 AM »

1. It's like the crappier version of naormal.
2. Well you could say that. Think about it. If you feel like crap when you wake up don't bad things seem to happen more oft than not? Same goes if you feel like painting the town when you open your eyes.

Also about the PVP flawless, it's really a random chance, I fought the same guy twice and lived, but on the third he killed me, easily.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: Simple spirits Question
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 06:21:44 PM »

Doesn't just effect forest fights. Think of why there would be a fountain in Water Country if it only effected them but DIDN'T give back your turns for the day.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 16 queries.