Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Naruto 624  (Read 3186 times)

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Naruto 624
« on: March 19, 2013, 11:37:16 AM »

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 624
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 01:33:49 PM »

Well. That was interesting, a bit more backstory.... Though, honestly, I still find it tough to believe the Uchiha are... Well... Actually... If Madara was the only one running down with the eternal mangekyou sharingan, then I guess I can see why overall the Uchiha were a tad outclassed. Not as much variety. And I guess we have the answer to Izuna's eye sacrifice. He was going to die anyways, so he figured he could at least help his brother see.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 02:02:05 PM »

It was Madara's own fault that Izuna died. Hashirama offered peace, Madara contemplated a little, then Izuna went ahead and signed his own gravestone.

Inb4 Uchiha are fundamentally idiots.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 05:30:55 PM »

The wisest thing anyone has ever said.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 08:26:11 PM »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 10:10:18 PM »

It was Madara's own fault that Izuna died. Hashirama offered peace, Madara contemplated a little, then Izuna went ahead and signed his own gravestone.

Unless I read something differently, Izuna had already been stricken by Tobirama by the time Harishima offered peace again the first time.  The guy later dying as a result of his wounds wouldn't necessarily make things Madara's fault.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 10:13:45 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 01:53:54 AM »

Unless I read something differently, Izuna had already been stricken by Tobirama by the time Harishima offered peace again the first time.  The guy later dying as a result of his wounds wouldn't necessarily make things Madara's fault.

If Harishima could heal his own wounds without hand seals then possibly he could have healed Izuna.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 03:42:31 AM »

Healing the enemy in front of your comrades? I highly doubt even Harishima would have done that one.

Just in case, however, bear in mind also that to make peace then would have pretty much been surrendering. Izuna stubbornly convinced Madara that the Senju just couldn't be trusted, and that they would try to pull him into a ploy or trick. Honestly, it's not Madara's fault that, considering the circumstances, his brother made some decent points against the making of any sort of armistace.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 06:26:33 AM »

Just saw it.

Healing the enemy in front of your comrades? I highly doubt even Harishima would have done that one.
It sounds like a Hashirama-thing-to-do. I mean, he most likely pitied them more than he despised them, if at all.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 01:20:06 PM »

Looking into the window, you can say that. But opposing the Senju Leader, in the actual situation, how would you know whether he would save Izuna or not? Not to mention the debt that you would have to pay for Harishima saving your brother and such.

There are so many other factors to consider. No way could it be assumed that the guy would have done it anyways. He didn't despise them, but ho boy, everyone else in his clan did, particularly Tobirama.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 04:28:34 AM »

I find it funny how even with the Eternal Mangekyou, Madara was still stomped by Hashirama.

Also, are the Senju immune to Sharingan genjutsu or something? Because they can apparently hold their own against the Uchiha pretty well. And we all know how much hax the Sharingan can be to those without it.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 09:52:09 AM »

Well, the genjtsu thing is easily avoided by just...not looking at the opponents eyes.  Any of the strong genjutsu that the Uchiha had that didn't require eye contact in relation to the sharingan couldn't be used freely.  (Shisui's would take forever to recharge, and Izanagi/Izanami would take the eye forever presumably if you have the Eternal Mangekyou or not)

I'd say it's other abilities of Amaterasu, and susanoo are far more powerful against people who would know better than to stare into the Uchihas eyes.  Especially after fighting with them so much.

But it all just sounds like plot-no-jutsu to me.  The Senju are just better because the Uchiha have to be made out to be the vengeful ones.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 01:16:58 PM »

The Senju, clan of a thousand techniques, probably possessed a large arsenal of techniques and the likes that made each individual member particiularly versatile, especially since the clan itself held such diverse groups. After fighting the Uchiha for so long, yeah, they probably avoided eye contact, and instead focused on fighting their feet.

Mind you, mangekyou sharingan, especially during this timeframe, was rather limited in numbers, so most Uchiha were using just the regular sharingan. The regular sharingan is by few means OP, so it makes sense that the Senju could take on the Uchiha. Harishima taking on Madara and Tobirama taking on Izuna... Well, that's a bit of an interesting story, as Tobi used kenjutsu to severly injure Izuna, and no doubt Hari used wood release. 

Senju vs Uchiha, I can see why Uchiha had issues. Madara and Izuna... No idea why they were having so many issues fighting Hari and Tobi.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 16 queries.