Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Naruto 630  (Read 1723 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Naruto 630
« on: May 15, 2013, 06:56:38 PM »

You know the drill: Analyze, deconstruct, theorize, etc.

Below-average scans, normal translations.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/630

Above-average scans, "localized"/horrible translations.
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/98799814/1

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 630
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 09:01:32 PM »

talk no jutsu at its finest, Kakashi can copy any technique!

And if only Tomi were still around... I think he would love the next chapter, and maybe this one too near the end.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 09:09:46 PM »

I read this chapter before heading to bed last night. I had the weirdest dream where Minato was giving Naruto the other half of Kurama's chakra, by regurgitating it into his mouth. ._.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 03:31:35 AM »

I read this chapter before heading to bed last night. I had the weirdest dream where Minato was giving Naruto the other half of Kurama's chakra, by regurgitating it into his mouth. ._.

So Minato is like...a bird or something.  Funny, I imagine the chakra as rainbow colors spewing from his mouth.

ALSO, I'm really curious as to what made the 10 tails bijuu ball disappear and I really hope it's not what I think it is ~.~

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 07:35:28 AM »

So Minato is like...a bird or something.  Funny, I imagine the chakra as rainbow colors spewing from his mouth.

ALSO, I'm really curious as to what made the 10 tails bijuu ball disappear and I really hope it's not what I think it is ~.~
Well Naruto DID cough up a crow, so it's not impossible.

And yes, it's this technique: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Space%E2%80%93Time_Barrier

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 04:45:33 AM »

Hiraishin, one way or another, was used to deal with the tailed beast ball. The 4th didn't become Hokage by being skilled in any other ninjutsu than space-time ninjutsu. Fuinjutsu... Meh, not as much I'm sure.

Anyways, I thought the other half had already returned to Kurama when the belly of the Reaper was cut open. In any case, I can also imagine Minato coughing up (no pun intended) kurama's yin chakra to replenish its strength and get them fighting again.

P.S This also means that Sasuke is back into the scene next chapter, and I bet he and Naruto are gonna work together. Or the Hokage will take the mantle and start something.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 04:46:19 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 5.059 seconds with 16 queries.