Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Mission HQ revamp.  (Read 1781 times)

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
Mission HQ revamp.
« on: May 18, 2013, 12:21:49 PM »

Due to the KG being introduced to the game, Dp has become completely useless. In-game gold is almost worth more. The prices on the dp related stuff was perfect when 10,000 dp was a lot and only the people with over 500dks had it. Now everyone has thousands of dp. Could you do a revamp of the system? To balance it again? I haven't thought of how much or whatnot just a revamp. I also thought about players that have no resets and level the old fashioned way. If you have less than let's say 3 resets then the MHQ prices stay the same. If you have 3 or more resets then the prices get higher and higher. Basically instead of a picture being 25dp it would be 2500 or so for people with 3.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
Re: Mission HQ revamp.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 06:51:05 PM »

How about instead of extorting DP from "High" Reborns, how about suggesting more useful things into the Mission HQ. I know "extorting" is kinda of an extreme word let's be honest now many people use the perks, such as...

Amulet of Ru
Blog Permissions
Good Luck Charm
Inn Coupons

Other debatable yet situational

Travels
Forest Fights
Healing discount

I think it can benefit more if you think of more useful perks to spend with DP rather than raising the usual Bio Avatar, Weapon/Armor name, Coloring Name, Titles.. etc

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 09:15:15 PM »

Hm, well, balancing would be a thing for game balance, but DP are basically "for stuff you don't actually need".

Not much to balance.

But it seems you miss spending opportunities?

Name changes i.e. are rather expensive and a big DP sink.

What would you like to see?
Never judge a cow by its udder.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 09:55:38 PM »

Well...how about special perks for clans?

Isn't there the capability to have clan banks? And special Armor and Weapons shops where people first make the items and then set them up for clan use?

There was also talk at one time to allow two clans to share a board as allies...to have entry into each others clan halls for RP purpose. This never seemed to get off the ground but perhaps as a DP purchase perk instead?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 01:45:57 AM »

Only problem I see with that is Neji's issue with buffing up alts by higher-leveled characters putting things in the bank for themselves. Other than that, I like the cooperative means of play. Just dunno how we can balance it while letting have it as he wishes.

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 02:07:28 AM »

So instead of upping the prices for things you all just want to add more in-game spending options? I like the idea Kayenta spoke of, clan perks or any other things that we never implemented. What would the prices be though, the perks, ect?

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 02:32:55 AM »

Clan perks is amazing idea, but as said what exactly would be put in and what would be the starting price. Maybe the suggestion of 2500 DP might be a good starting price of a certain clan perk. Plus keep in-game balance is key as well.

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 02:57:55 AM »

Kayenta already said something like a clan bank. Also I was thinking of what Rai said, people would abuse the system. That's what happened with the dwelling gem system. I think I might have a guard against alt abuse. Only let a character withdraw a certain amount per dk or more?

Example: Make the gem withdraw limit per character to be 10 gems per dk. OR make it 25 gems per reset? Just put in a limit system for people.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 16 queries.