Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 631  (Read 3238 times)

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
Naruto 631
« on: May 22, 2013, 12:03:43 PM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631

Total mind-blown. This is a really crazy episode.   
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 631
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 12:25:19 PM »

I'm so happy I am not reading the manga anymore. I couldn't take all that upcoming bullshit anymore.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 12:30:25 PM by Seiya »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 05:19:22 PM »

Yeah..... Madara is screwed. I was hoping to see a little more fitting from the Hokage first though and not super ultra strong combination. Perhaps it will happen. I want to see the 3rd giving it his all, after all he was called the strongest of the Hokage and dubbed as 'God of Shinobi' during his time. The only reason he lost to Oro was for the simple fact he was old and past his prime.

Also what crazy shit is the 4th pulling? Was that not the 9-tails chakra cloak? So I guess that explains where the other half of the 9-tails chakra is.... I was exception a Sage Mode transformation considering he held a contract with the Toads but not his. The 1st seems to have already entered his Sage Mode, which I was hoping would be explained a bit more. Also that jutsu he used was it a Mokuton formation in thin air?

And the barrier jutsu they all used was it a Senjutsu? I read Hermit or something so I wasn't sure... I think only the 1st is in Sage Mode so I am guessing not.

The reunion of team seven/ Sasuke arrival wasn't as over played as I thought it would be. Seems Kishi is hung up on the Edo Hokage XD

Oh yeah, where is Oro? Where are the current Kage? And Saskue for Hokage............. WOW!!!

edit: I think I had read some bad and confusing translations
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 05:25:08 PM by UettoSenju »

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 06:04:18 PM »

To Madara: GG :D
Lol I'm hungry.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 08:25:22 PM »

A lot of this seemed extremely rushed. But I'm wondering why Kishi shafted the Hokages to barrier duty and instead sent out Team 7. Wouldn't it be a lot more logical to send out four previous Hokage with unlimited stamina and chakra? Not to mention, Hashirama and Tobirama having experience to open-ninja warfare.

But I guess giving in to fanwanking brings in more readers and attention. I'm just looking forward to Naruto and Sasuke doing a combined Susanoo-layered Kurama chakra mode armor, while Sakura sits idly by like the medical bunny she is.

On another note, Hinata was shafted aside once again. ._.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 09:57:28 PM »

Wait, didn't Sasuke try to kill Sakura and Naruto? Didn't he attack a bunch of innocent nin at the kage summit?
Didn't he -insert the rest of his "accolades"- ?

Wait, what was that Kishimoto? None of that matters? Oh...alright, I guess this seems legit. 

Styx

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 11:19:59 PM »

Well I didn't expect the fourth Hokage to have the nine-tails mode, but it makes sense, I think.
Oh and Sasuke wanting to become Hokage I didn't see that coming at all.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 11:38:03 PM »

A lot of this seemed extremely rushed...

Exactly. I mean where was our flash back? Shouldn't there have been a flash back occur when they saw Sasuke? I feel like I have been trolled by not being trolled with a flash back.............

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 12:42:25 AM »

(Enough of this bullshit, time to move this along). That is what Kishi probably said to himself.

Enough of the flashbacks. You want flashbacks? Go back to the rest of the damn series when you complained about all the damn flashbacks. XP

I loved page 7. That just made me seriously laugh out loud.

Seriously, I think he did this as a direct result of his previous style being slightly annoying with all of the flashbacks in the middle of fights.

And oi, spoiler alert on an ealier post Kirk? >.> You summarized the entire chapter!

And finally, I get the reaper seal now. He literally sealed the nine-tails Yin chakra within himself, so even when he was released from the death god's stomach, the sealing technique remained, and he still has it sealed within him. Being 'sealed' into the death god's stomach was merely the consequence of using the technique, as the victim's soul would be taken with the user's soul. A seal consumed into anther seal is what he meant by complex!

The only problem with that theory... Is the entire revival of the Hokages. The souls of the Kage should have still been trapped within the 3rd Hokage if, without exception, that understanding were the case. Yet, they were freed in their entirity to be brought back in Edo Tensei.

The only reason I can think of with the Yin chakra being an exception, is that it bijuu chakra, which, as we've already seen, is basically an altered form of natural energy (since the tailed beasts gather natural energy in order to fuel their chakra) so Minato either did some fuinjutsu magic in the flash of white light (note we never see Minato actually perform the trigam technique that sealed the kyuubi in the flashback episodes of the Kyuubi attack) or he was able to call upon some of the Yin chakra by manipulating natural energy...

Gah. That one still throws me for a loop. Don't even get me started on the thing with Sasuke...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 02:47:52 AM »

People should read the chapter before reading my post if they don't want spoilers to be reveled... >.>

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 01:17:13 AM »

People should read the chapter before reading my post if they don't want spoilers to be reveled... >.>

Spoil sport.  :roll:

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 06:30:32 AM »

Go home Asadi... your drunk... :P

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2013, 07:24:09 AM »

To Madara: GG :D

Oh come on Tsuyo, Madara, ya know... Can totally still win this...

If he beats Hashirama... Then the other Kage... Then Naruto and his plot armor fri-....

whhooo.... madara....
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 09:42:59 AM »

:O I sense jealousy.  :twisted:

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2013, 11:38:18 PM »

:O I sense jealousy.  :twisted:

Is going to a ZZ-Top concert tonight.... you sense nothing.  8)
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 16 queries.