Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: I am taking the Sanbi; Here's why.  (Read 2855 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
I am taking the Sanbi; Here's why.
« on: May 11, 2013, 05:04:23 AM »

Challenge being ignored, Grace period ended. Here's all the proof any of you need.
(15d5h) <水> Uchiha Kotetsu eyed the barrier a bit and raised an eyebrow, then looked to sabumaru,"I'd prefer it on my back, where I can't see it." he said, laying back.
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru (Just gonna skip Mikey for speed's sake)
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru smirked at this answer, trying to hide his eyeroll from Kotetsu by turning to the Mizukage. Making three seals, he summoned four octopus into each corner of the room. "I figure I may as well point this out now." Sabumaru said, lowering his +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + hands. The octopus suddenly all disappeared, camouflaged perfectly into their surroundings. It was so perfect that even there chakra seemed to have vanished, rendering them truly invisible. "I want this beast, boss. There's a part of me that +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + is saying, "just take it". Thankfully for you, that's only part of me." Sabumaru began, rubbing the back of his neck. Should either Kotetsu or Xiarawst tried to move, they'd find themselves frozen in place. "It's my nature, I guess, to do +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + what I want to do, and to only benefit myself. It's just who I am." Sabumaru chuckled and took a step towards the vial, bending down to pick it up. He looked down at Kotetsu and said, "Such power, sealed into one of Kirigakure's greatest +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + and most loyal warriors. Why? So we can defend ourselves? So peculiar that we seek this safety net in a world where very little is ever certain. Not that peculiar I suppose, but you catch my drift!" before moving to open the vial. "But if +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + there is one thing I know, it's that Kirigakure offered me a home and a happy place. While backstabbing you and going on the run sounds appealing, I'm gonna remain here for a bit more." Suddenly there was a great flash as the vial lid popped +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + off, and the beast within was released. Well, sort of. Remember those scrolls, the ones used to make the barrier? This is where they came into play. The scrolls were designed to create a barrier that would immediately seal any form of chakra +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + that exceeded a certain limit. So when the bijū was released, it was immediately sealed. The tricky part was the two seconds after that immediate sealing. Sabumaru had to then create a seal to seal the seal inside, and then seal the seal inside+
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + inside the second seal into the first. It would create a little nega-seal area where the Sanbi would be contained. Working in a flash, Sabumaru made the required seals and performed the technique successfully, then immediately sealing that +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + tiny paradox he created into Kotetsu's lower back. The seal burned into his flesh, but felt icy because of the influence of the three-tailed monster. Soon, '逆説' appeared where the seal had been made, and the deed was done. The barrier would +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + immediately vanish, and all the seals in the room would vanish. Sabumaru dusted off his hands and picked up the scrolls, moving them back into his bedroom. The four octopus would suddenly appear, and reveal themselves to be what had bound the +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + two men during Sabumaru's little monologue thingy. As soon as they came into sight, however, they were unsummoned. Sabumaru re-entered the man room, looked at both men and said, "Now that you're all done, I'm going to kindly ask you both to +
(15d1h) <Kusa > Sabumaru + leave. I have some work I need to do."
(14d2h) <水> Uchiha Kotetsu rubbed at his back a bit, feeling no different than previously, aside from the strange sensation on his back."That went more smoothly than I thought..." He stated as he rose to his feet and turned to salute Xia as he made for the door.

^ This is the RP in which it was sealed. Note the Time dates.

(2d) <水> Uchiha Kotetsu will give Yujo his fight, but doesn't hold high hopes for it to go without OOC interuptions.

^Straight from Kiri clan halls.

--Original Message from DesertDweller KayentaMoenkopi(2013-05-11 02:24:04)---
[violated Kayenta's right to privacy. Permission was not given to have these words printed. Petition for Harassment has been filed]
Additionally: You are warned and have been warned about your behavior. To continue acting in an offensive manner only makes yourself look deplorable and will one day earn you discipline. It is all a matter of when your ill timed luck runs out.
---Original Message from Academy Student NovaRiku(2013-05-11 02:21:45)---
It's Yujo, Kotetsu is still ignoring me. His grace period ended yesterday. As a game mod, something must be done.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 05:49:45 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
Re: I am taking the Sanbi; Here's why.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 05:09:46 AM »

---Original Message from Uchiha Kotetsu(2013-05-11 02:14:56)---
Yujo can wait until tomorrow. Tonight is my last night of the grace period.
---Original Message from |愛無| Genesis(2013-05-11 02:14:02)---
Yujo would like to ask you to unignore him please.

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 05:21:08 AM »

So basically you're calling the Sanbi yours because Kotetsu and you disagree on the grace days left?
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 06:14:29 AM »

Likes how Kayenta removed the part where she cursed him out, then accused Yujo of harassment. A total Hypocrite. The proof is here, the rules are broken, the Bijuu is mine. Problem? Grace Period ended, I can't challenge him, that is obvious opposition to accepting challenges. Proof is up there.  You have no say Kayenta, you "Quit".

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 06:21:41 AM »

The rules being broken do NOT allow you to automatically give you the power to 'strip' a bijuu from Kotetsu. You have no right to do so.

Also stop putting personal vendettas in here, it has nothing to do with the bijuu. Both of you.

"Uchiha Kotetsu will give Yujo his fight"
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 06:31:51 AM »

@Kayenta: I really don't appreciate the edits that were done without my permission as you know because you're not with Shinobi Legends staff anymore.
I also wanted to see everything before I really draw my conclusion on this whole situation.

To Kamui:

I asked Neji to remove my GM ability and take me from the grotto on SL but did not ask him to remove me as a mod over here. So when I deleted the curse words on a board that I am listed as a moderator I didn't realize that I was committing an offense. Otherwise I would have not done it. Had I not been a mod here still, I would not have had the ability to do this.

so, that is the explanation for that.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:53:27 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 09:17:08 AM »

Nom Nom
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 10:45:21 AM »

The rules being broken do NOT allow you to automatically give you the power to 'strip' a bijuu from Kotetsu. You have no right to do so.

Also stop putting personal vendettas in here, it has nothing to do with the bijuu. Both of you.

"Uchiha Kotetsu will give Yujo his fight"

^ I second that.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 12:25:19 PM »

I am making an edit on this post because I had a little time to look over something, but I agree with what a lot of what was said from the harassment of consistent PMs to the point in which he committed an auto-hit on Kotetsu in the zones. My overall opinion is that the fight is to be completely voided, and the rights that Yujo believes Sanbi should be his null and voided as well.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 02:57:01 PM by Xiarawst »

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 05:57:03 PM »

So much fighting over more power. This makes me feel I am glad I don't participate in all this and just do my turns and talk with some friends.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2013, 06:03:28 PM »

Would have never ever had to consistently Pm anyone from Kiri, if any of you were completely aware that you broke soooooo many rules. Wanna talk about abuse, lets talk about the fact that the Bijuu should have been stripped from Kiri months ago? No? Didn't think so. I could maybe give a crap about your real life problems if, I was fed laxatives, but I wasn't, and so I don't. Now onto the fight, Kotetsus stood completely still while I made it very clear that I was focusing on his chest, with my Mangekyo active. Then he derps around like the derp he is, and casually bends down. He could have used any advanced form of dodging, like a shunshin, or anything other than casually bending down. It wasn't an auto-hit, he's just inept, and only got the Bijuu because the rest of Kiri is garbage, and inactive. The fight will not have any reached consensus until the two parties; Kotetsu and I reach an agreement. Xia your word means a whole lot of nothing here, so sorry. Until my Ban is up on Tuesday, the zone is still active, or until I have been notified by an actual Game Mod that the zone is void, otherwise everyone can hold their horses, and wait, just as I was forced to do.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2013, 06:11:28 PM »

I might as well shine some light on this matter from another perspective.

The grace period is indeed 2 weeks (14 days); as in you have 14 days (not 13 and on the 14th things start) until you need to start taking challenges.

Since you posted on the 10th, and the 10th read 14 days ago, you're looking at the 11th to be the official day to start taking fights.

I see your point and agree wholeheartedly that ignores to your challenges demand some some sort of looking-to, but there's still time for Kotetsu to "prep" himself. In the meantime, he can ignore you as he wishes because there is zero obligation to actually initiate a fight with everybody and their mother for claim of the tailed beast.

... But considering today is the 11th, y'know, have fun and nab that challenge.

As for the PMs as a whole, let's not talk about that. Not because of privacy or whatever, but because that'll just breed more discontent. Lots of stuff gets slung when you pay in mud.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2013, 06:18:35 PM »

The challenge is already and the fight has started. <---All that, Under the Rug.
The funny thing with that is, when I started his thread, and people started to read it, Kiri jumped at the challenge, and Kotetsu was at my door within ten minutes. Seem weird to you? Ya, me too. >> If we wanna talk about something here, and the only pressing matter at this point is the legitimacy of the Rp. Screw the OOC, and lets get the fight on our minds, not the thorns around it. Assuming everyone has read the fight, and has seen the post called for judgement, and review, what is everyone's opinion? Can you casually squat under a Kamui?

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.