Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: uhh Acad Students  (Read 5502 times)

God

• View Profile
uhh Acad Students
« on: May 26, 2013, 04:53:56 AM »

I've always noticed that my time as an acad student is literally harder than when I'm jounin+, I literally died just seeking out today and then in the graveyard too, was pretty annoying. I understand rng and all, but don't you think you should tone down that tier.
I LOVE TIFFANY

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
Re: uhh Acad Students
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 04:57:53 AM »

I've always noticed that my time as an acad student is literally harder than when I'm jounin+, I literally died just seeking out today and then in the graveyard too, was pretty annoying. I understand rng and all, but don't you think you should tone down that tier.

No? Acd isn't that hard to level actually. Just be careful. It's fine how it is in my opinion. You're obviously going to be stronger at jonin than acd.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

God

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 05:09:23 AM »

No? Acd isn't that hard to level actually. Just be careful. It's fine how it is in my opinion. You're obviously going to be stronger at jonin than acd.

Yeah you're stronger but there should be better scaling. It's pretty dumb dying in the forest as acad student and only dying to events at like chuunin+. If I'm dying I can only imagine how it is for newer players who aren't really being observant. Not that I'm particularly observant, or care enough to be. Also I remember way back when I probably died a lot when I first started and it's pretty lame.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 05:18:11 AM by God »
I LOVE TIFFANY

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 05:17:28 AM »

It's supposed to be that way. No one goes into anything knowing all the secrets. It's scaled fine.

God

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 05:20:04 AM »

It's supposed to be that way. No one goes into anything knowing all the secrets. It's scaled fine.

There is no secret though, you literally just get to a point where the forest is a joke, it's not like you've done anything differently.
I LOVE TIFFANY

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 05:21:09 AM »

There is no secret though, you literally just get to a point where the forest is a joke, it's not like you've done anything differently.

Take it up with Neji I guess.

God

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 10:40:41 AM »

I'm lol'ing literally died again, and then couldn't even res what a joke. But ofc that's not broken.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:41:06 AM by God »
I LOVE TIFFANY

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 09:38:20 PM »

I'm lol'ing literally died again, and then couldn't even res what a joke. But ofc that's not broken.

In my opinion it's not broken. I can level an acd from 1-10 and then to Genin in about 2 gamedays. I know how to do it though.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 10:04:30 PM »

It's not broken. It really depends on what level you are, and whether or not you are buying a Weapon over an Armor at the beginning of the game or vice versa. My recommendation is that you'll buy an Armor over a Weapon in the beginning for a better survival rate.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:46:00 AM by Megumi Yuki »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 04:25:11 AM »

You're making this sound like academy students are supposed to easily defeat their enemies.

God

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 08:14:32 PM »

You're making this sound like academy students are supposed to easily defeat their enemies.

You make it sound like games aren't usually supposed to have linear progression in difficulty. I bet having new people die constantly really makes them want to keep playing.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 08:15:32 PM by God »
I LOVE TIFFANY

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 08:21:54 PM »

You make it sound like games aren't usually supposed to have linear progression in difficulty. I bet having new people die constantly really makes them want to keep playing.

Like Shadow said, it's not that hard to level an Academy Student from level one to level 10 and then to Genin in about two-three Game Days. You just have to pick your forest opponents with care. After all, you aren't at Kage-Hokage level anymore so that is pretty self-explanatory of why you are being killed in one-shot while seeking. Go for something easy like slumming or go look for something to kill; It's like World of Warcraft, while still being a newbie. If you still have any issues thrillseeking, take it up to Neji otherwise.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 08:24:09 PM by Megumi Yuki »

God

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 08:28:58 PM »

Neji reads these doesn't he?
I LOVE TIFFANY

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2013, 08:35:05 PM »

Neji reads these doesn't he?

Though, he won't gurantee answers and your feature request, like the description has stated, is not an obligation for Neji. It'll be better off either sending him a message here on Shinobi Legends Forum, or in-game than posting here.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 05:36:58 AM »

Here's a quick run down of everything so far from my perspective.
You recently reborn one of your accounts and I don't know the currently stacking, so it's taking a shot in the dark here but I am assuming you're having trouble with leveling from Academy Student again?

If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions then please state what are the stacks and what KGs, so I can elaborate the problem to yours truly.  :)

Edit: Moved this to it's proper board.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 05:37:30 AM by Camel »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.