Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Naruto 632  (Read 2951 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Naruto 632
« on: May 29, 2013, 06:08:17 PM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/632
More accurate/speedy translations. Excludes this week's color pages.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/33759734/1
Higher resolution scans, includes the color pages. Localized translations.

Beware spoilers. Leave this thread now if you haven't caught up.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 632
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 12:17:46 AM »

Well... We got somewhere... if you could consider that 'somewhere'...

Sakura having that seal thing too huh? Guess she now finally got her teacher's technique, similar to how Naruto got sage mode and Sasuke... Err... Mangekyou? Yeah, let's go with that.

I don't have much to comment on. More OPness from the Hokage, nothing unexpected of course.

Only thing of serious note for me is Madara going "forget this... I aint fighting no clone. I'll take a seat and let the shinobi come at my super tailed beast..." It was kind of funny, but in hindsight, kind of odd.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 07:37:56 AM »

Is it just me or did Kishi forget how the jutsu he made works? The Yin Seal appearing like that is supposed to just mean they have chakra stored up, she hasn't released it, so it shouldn't do anything. Also, that barrier is nuts, blocking a TBB from the 10 tails. Sheet. >>

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 09:02:57 PM »

Is it just me or did Kishi forget how the jutsu he made works? The Yin Seal appearing like that is supposed to just mean they have chakra stored up, she hasn't released it, so it shouldn't do anything. Also, that barrier is nuts, blocking a TBB from the 10 tails. Sheet. >>

Well it's not just the barrier itself, it's a barrier made by 4 hokage who have endless amounts of chakra.  Not something they could probably sustain while living.

At least I'm going with that to keep my sanity at this point >.>

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 10:49:24 PM »

Well it's not just the barrier itself, it's a barrier made by 4 hokage who have endless amounts of chakra.  Not something they could probably sustain while living.

I can second that notion. Speaking of which, why did Minato bother going into tailed beast mode if he has limitless chakra? I just realized how much more odd that little detail makes the transformation.

*Edit: I screwed up the quote insertion, fixed.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 10:50:18 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 01:23:37 AM »

I can second that notion. Speaking of which, why did Minato bother going into tailed beast mode if he has limitless chakra? I just realized how much more odd that little detail makes the transformation.

Pretty sure it grants more power to his jutsu causing the barrier to be boosted. Just like the 1st went Sage mode which would strengthen it as well.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 02:21:45 PM »

I suppose that is the case, since the juubi has about as much chakra as any non-undead thing goes, so I guess all the help that can be attained would be well... Helpful.

Thecurse

• Lets brush our cares away!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 08:38:28 PM »

[/quote]

Good question...to remind Kurama of his Prison rape days? Who knows either it was for a better quality of attack or something (Just spit-balling) or maybe it haven't been revealed quite yet.
I used to be an adventurer like you...but then I took a slap to the face and woke up >>....dragons AREN'T real.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 09:41:55 PM »

Good question...to remind Kurama of his Prison rape days? Who knows either it was for a better quality of attack or something (Just spit-balling) or maybe it haven't been revealed quite yet.
[/quote]
Like everyone else said, to make the barrier stronger. And probably just to show it off too.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 12:04:11 AM »

Prison rape? I couldn't imagine anyone literally big enough to rape Kurama...

Though yes, it could have been to let Kurama know where the other half of its energy was at.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 16 queries.