Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Regarding Bijuu as Mounts  (Read 3347 times)

Shindō

• In the process of restoring character for good.
    • View Profile
Regarding Bijuu as Mounts
« on: June 07, 2013, 09:59:34 AM »

Hi, I was wondering why not limit the amount of Bijuu as mounts in the game to just 9. It is somewhat weird picturing so many Kyubi being mounted on around. It is also weird seen Acad Students mounting Kyubi just because they paid. Therefore, why not just limit the number of Bijuus to just 9. That way, we have 9 Jinchuuriki. And to become Jinchuuriki, you got to be lucky in the game and get it in the Forest or when you are born into some village. This way, we can have all the Bijuus displayed out as well. I have more details on how this could function, but please let me know what you think first :)

Just some dude hoping to contribute to the game he returns to every year since 2007. :)
Love is like a box of chocolate. It is yummy!

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Bijuu as Mounts
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 10:04:50 AM »

Wat? No. I...just no. What are you talking about? SL is a RP game now meaning, you earn it in RP you HAVE it. Weird seeing acds run around just because they paid? Well YES. The site isn't ran on happy smiles. You donate = you get a perk. Helps keep this site up. Also obtaining a kyuubi mount isn't all that easy. 500 gems plus a shit load of gold. I'm sorry this just doesn't even make sense to me. You can't get all 9 bijuu as obtainable mounts anyways.
There are; Kyuubi, Shukaku, and...yup that's it.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 10:56:16 AM »

Wat? No. I...just no. What are you talking about? SL is a RP game now meaning, you earn it in RP you HAVE it. Weird seeing acds run around just because they paid? Well YES. The site isn't ran on happy smiles. You donate = you get a perk. Helps keep this site up. Also obtaining a kyuubi mount isn't all that easy. 500 gems plus a shit load of gold. I'm sorry this just doesn't even make sense to me. You can't get all 9 bijuu as obtainable mounts anyways.

I think the Neko in the shops is technically the Nibi >.> And Kyuubi costs 650 gems and 90000 gold and shows up completely randomly for a single gameday.

But on topic, yeah the mounts essentially mean nothing to the RP of SL.  Their bio may say that they have the kyuubi, shukaku, etc, but they don't actually go around summoning it in fights or anything.  Mainly for leveling purposes, so I THINK (from what I'm understanding here) the problem you're trying to solve doesn't really...exist?

Also just the idea of having only ONE Kyuubi mount in the game is a ...wacky idea.  What about all the people who've already paid for the mount and waited their time? 

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 11:10:47 AM »

I think the Neko in the shops is technically the Nibi >.> And Kyuubi costs 650 gems and 90000 gold and shows up completely randomly for a single gameday.

But on topic, yeah the mounts essentially mean nothing to the RP of SL.  Their bio may say that they have the kyuubi, shukaku, etc, but they don't actually go around summoning it in fights or anything.  Mainly for leveling purposes, so I THINK (from what I'm understanding here) the problem you're trying to solve doesn't really...exist?

Also just the idea of having only ONE Kyuubi mount in the game is a ...wacky idea.  What about all the people who've already paid for the mount and waited their time?

*Claps* Good show mate, good show. *Tophat and monocle*

Shindō

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 12:54:40 PM »

Hmm..I see your point...but why not just change the name of Red Kyubi into something...less of a main summoning. Ex: instead of calling it a mount, perhaps "Kyubi chakra cloak" for those who paid. In the manga, there are multiple characters who have this but dont possess the kyubi. makes sense.

My point was just to make it seem the roleplaying world appear more realistic. With everyone having the same thing, it feels kind of mundane and it focuses more on your own perspective. Why not REALLY create a world inside SL? Life isn't always going to be nice to you just, because you worked your ass off.

Btw thanks for replying :) I haven't advanced much in this game so my understanding and sympathy for those who have gone through reborns and gem gatherings a bunch of time is nearly nonexistent. I got no emotion on this matter. sorry if i sound like a jerk :(

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 01:15:56 PM »

Hmm..I see your point...but why not just change the name of Red Kyubi into something...less of a main summoning. Ex: instead of calling it a mount, perhaps "Kyubi chakra cloak" for those who paid. In the manga, there are multiple characters who have this but dont possess the kyubi. makes sense.

My point was just to make it seem the roleplaying world appear more realistic. With everyone having the same thing, it feels kind of mundane and it focuses more on your own perspective. Why not REALLY create a world inside SL? Life isn't always going to be nice to you just, because you worked your ass off.

Btw thanks for replying :) I haven't advanced much in this game so my understanding and sympathy for those who have gone through reborns and gem gatherings a bunch of time is nearly nonexistent. I got no emotion on this matter. sorry if i sound like a jerk :(

Canon Narutoverse=/=Shinobi Legends.

I don't ever want to see a Nine-Tailed Chakra Cloak, or God knows what else is going to be requested. We got the Kyuubi, and that is very satisfactory and all we need on our leveling. The Kyuubi requires lots of gems, gold, luck let alone PATIENCE just to get it. You have to check the Beast shop every single Game Day as the Kyuubi appears in one Game Day only.

Also, I would like to point you towards the ShinobiWiki and look up for Bijuu. Neji said himself that there is no fair way to add a Bijuu into the game of Shinobi Legends according to the ShinobiWiki. So don't expect them to ever be added into the game.

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 11:23:02 PM »

This topic still (to me) makes no sense. Neji doesn't regulate anything RP on SL. He manages the site and adds in-game items that we want and he wants. Us, the players make the game.

Most of us who do RP know that just because someone has the Red Kyuubi as a mount doesn't mean they have it in RP. In-game achievements DO NOT transfer to the RP of the site. The only things that do are; Kg, Seals, Rasengan.

We DO have a world inside of SL. The clan system and the village boards, zones. That's our world. RP.

Main point here; The ones who rp know how this system works. Don't try to fix what ain't broken, ya know?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 02:20:16 AM »

This thread disappointed me, thought it was a thread to make more biju into mounts. I think that is a good idea, cause who couldn't use more mount variety  :cool:

Sl could have six new mounts right there, assuming the Neko is the Nibi.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Shindō

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 04:19:37 AM »

Well, I guess I will wait until the summer to get someone to teach me how to RP. All these years, but never really put in any effort to RP.

However, can't we, at least, just change the name of the mount Red Kyuubi (paid one) into something less confusing? I thought Kyuubi Cloak made sense since we could go with something like "Naruto/Neji appears before you and taps you on the shoulder. Suddenly, you feel an immense of power around you! You have temporarily obtained the Kyubi Chakra Cloak." I thought this could work instead of calling the mount that is paid for the Red Kyuubi...:s

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2013, 05:01:23 AM »

Well, I guess I will wait until the summer to get someone to teach me how to RP. All these years, but never really put in any effort to RP.

However, can't we, at least, just change the name of the mount Red Kyuubi (paid one) into something less confusing? I thought Kyuubi Cloak made sense since we could go with something like "Naruto/Neji appears before you and taps you on the shoulder. Suddenly, you feel an immense of power around you! You have temporarily obtained the Kyubi Chakra Cloak." I thought this could work instead of calling the mount that is paid for the Red Kyuubi...:s

How is it confusing?

Kyuubi = Regular one you buy with gems/gold
RED Kyuubi = Donator one paid with $

That's pretty simple.

Shindō

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2013, 06:48:07 AM »

Shadow, I can't help but feel that you are feeling offended somehow. It is your tone. But to answer your question, I guess I didn't mean confusing, in your sense. That was probably the wrong word to describe it as. What I was implying, I guess, was that having a Red Kyubi and a Kyubi makes the imagination go..."huh?" Adapting a new name for this "Red Kyubi" would make expand the imagination. The Kyubi won't seem to be so easily attainable. It feels like it has become a big issue in your perspective, but all I am asking is, "Why not change the name if the current one seems somewhat random to the Narutoverse and can definitely be changed into a minor Mount that people might want to try?"

:)

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 11:09:59 AM »

Shadow, I can't help but feel that you are feeling offended somehow. It is your tone. But to answer your question, I guess I didn't mean confusing, in your sense. That was probably the wrong word to describe it as. What I was implying, I guess, was that having a Red Kyubi and a Kyubi makes the imagination go..."huh?" Adapting a new name for this "Red Kyubi" would make expand the imagination. The Kyubi won't seem to be so easily attainable. It feels like it has become a big issue in your perspective, but all I am asking is, "Why not change the name if the current one seems somewhat random to the Narutoverse and can definitely be changed into a minor Mount that people might want to try?"

Offended? No. I'm just a llama, who thinks this is useless. Expand imagination? We're on an RP site. Not much more expanding we can do. The kyuubi doesn't seem easily attainable.
Anyone who tried to go for it knows that. You only get
the RED kyuubi for a limited time. If however you feel the need
to change the name; use the name your mount option. 500 dp.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:45:25 AM by Camel »

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2013, 12:11:36 PM »

Offended? No. I'm just an ass, who thinks this is useless. Expand imagination? We're on an RP site. Not much more expanding we can do. The kyuubi doesn't seem easily attainable.
Anyone who tried to go for it knows that. You only get
the RED kyuubi for a limited time. If however you feel the need
to change the name; use the name your mount option. 500 dp.

Shadow, while I discourage his idea with the Kyuubi Chakra Cloak, Red Kyuubi name change and et cetera doesn't it mean you have to be generally strict against him or use that tone against him — he was just pondering; that was uncalled for. Try and be more suave and you will get some good results.

Anyway, I would recommend the latter in Shadow's post and do a name change for your temporary Kyuubi, Shindo. That is the most convenient method so far. :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 12:27:47 PM by Megumi Yuki »

Styx

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 12:38:34 AM »

Hi, I was wondering why not limit the amount of Bijuu as mounts in the game to just 9. It is somewhat weird picturing so many Kyubi being mounted on around. It is also weird seen Acad Students mounting Kyubi just because they paid. Therefore, why not just limit the number of Bijuus to just 9. That way, we have 9 Jinchuuriki. And to become Jinchuuriki, you got to be lucky in the game and get it in the Forest or when you are born into some village. This way, we can have all the Bijuus displayed out as well. I have more details on how this could function, but please let me know what you think first :)

Just some dude hoping to contribute to the game he returns to every year since 2007. :)

Well SL and the Narutoverse are two different things. RP wise there are already the nine bijuu with their respective jinchuuriki or whoever has it sealed. Also Neji has already said no to adding in the other tailed beasts as mounts in to the game, and why does there need to be a changed between the names for the two Kyuubi?  :o It's not really difficult to discern between the two.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:48:06 AM by Styx »

Page created in 2.065 seconds with 20 queries.