Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Would it be possible...  (Read 2561 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Would it be possible...
« on: June 23, 2013, 03:11:38 AM »

To have customizable hotkeys? I've just gotten to 50 oro kills and really hate how I keep accidentally wasting chakra doing Hosenka when multi fights pop up. It would be nice to be able to change it around, as well as some other ones.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Would it be possible...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 03:44:59 PM »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 08:05:15 PM »

How embarrassing. Well maybe we could just have Hosenk's changed. Iwa doesn't have a hot key for clan halls either.

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 04:41:18 AM »

I agree that we need hotkeys redone. Cause we are using like 16 of the 27 alphabet keys available. Would it be possible to integrate certain keys that use 'fn' or 'alt' also? Or maybe num lock? Might sound stupid cause I have no idea.

Like instead of using the letters in the forest you now use the keypad with numlock on. >>;
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

God

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 08:17:13 PM »

I agree that we need hotkeys redone. Cause we are using like 16 of the 27 alphabet keys available. Would it be possible to integrate certain keys that use 'fn' or 'alt' also? Or maybe num lock? Might sound stupid cause I have no idea.

Like instead of using the letters in the forest you now use the keypad with numlock on. >>;

I lol'd
I LOVE TIFFANY

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 08:54:30 PM »

Or can we make it possible when I thrillseek till the end, it does it, even for multi fights? Idk if that's possible, but I imagine that would solve people's leveling troubles.

Could possibly make something in the preference to turn it on or off. Once again, no idea if that's possible.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 11:48:57 AM »

Problem is: if one hotkey is taken (modules i.e. ask specifically for a certain key for a nav) the next is assigned.

An overhaul would be bigger than I'd like it to be.

I'd remove the hotkeys altogether and replace them by i.e. fight nav specific hotkeys, those could be set (for common fighting stuff).

Never judge a cow by its udder.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 10:04:23 AM »

Problem is: if one hotkey is taken (modules i.e. ask specifically for a certain key for a nav) the next is assigned.

An overhaul would be bigger than I'd like it to be.

I'd remove the hotkeys altogether and replace them by i.e. fight nav specific hotkeys, those could be set (for common fighting stuff).

How about have a default layout for the forest - like it is when there are no special events ("boss" fights, etc.) - and when special things pop up, those are coded to a special character or something (!), for instance (or just put it so it comes under a different heading that appears BELOW everything else when applicable.

Same thing for the villages - all things that are common to ALL villages get group in similar groups and have fixed hotkeys - all others are below the common ones, and thus assigned accordingly.

God

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 07:16:47 PM »

Or can we make it possible when I thrillseek till the end, it does it, even for multi fights? Idk if that's possible, but I imagine that would solve people's leveling troubles.

Could possibly make something in the preference to turn it on or off. Once again, no idea if that's possible.

God likes Trev's post
I LOVE TIFFANY

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 17 queries.