Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Kokuō no Jinchūriki (Gobi)  (Read 3813 times)

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
Kokuō no Jinchūriki (Gobi)
« on: June 27, 2013, 02:41:53 AM »

Well just like Yūjō, I am disagreeing with a host. However I'm not claiming out right that it's mine. I am not going to give out all the detail in this post, I will as the debate starts.

My first step is to either make Kaito fight or strip him of the bijuu.

Main reason: He keeps trying to come up with a reason to not fight me.

My offenses: I wanted to use Samehada in a fight I DO NOT have samehada so I said that he is correct and I won't use it. (That cleans my name I'd say)

His offenses: Trying to come up with whatever he can to not fight me.

Current issue: He wants Rakudo to defend it instead of him. Without reason.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Kokuō no Jinchūriki (Gobi)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 02:59:26 AM »

So Kaito does not have a forum account, so here I am. We have this message from Shadow.

---Original Message from Shadōw(2013-06-21 23:50:13)---
I can hand it to Tsuyo to defend it whenever I want. If wanted I could hand to anyone to defend it, i.e Zenaku.

Like with bijuu. If the current holder does not accept a challenger than the kage can make someone who does not have it defend it even though it's not theirs.

Obviously none of this is in the bijuu rules, so according to Shadow's made up rules Kaito can choose not to defend his bijuu, but cannot pick someone else to do it, only Xia can. Xia will pick me anyway since I'd be the only one happy to do it so nothing is changing.

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 03:03:11 AM »

My made up rules? What?

That is what happens. The host won't accept the fight, the kage picks someone else.

Without a Camel of a reason he can't just deny me.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:04:12 AM by Shadow »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 03:04:27 AM »

Meh, I say Kaito defends it, or it gets stripped. The only time I've heard and the only time a biju should be defended by somebody else, is if the host is inactive, or cannot see to the challenge himself for various RL issues.

It defeats the purpose of him hosting it, if he will defer the challenge, simply because he doesn't wish to fight.

So, Kaito defends, or defers not to fight and gives his biju to Shadow or back to Kiri.

Edit: Or someone champions it for him, if he has a legit excuse.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:06:04 AM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 03:06:26 AM »

My made up rules? What?

That is what happens. The host won't accept the fight, the kage picks someone else.

I would be impressed if you could point out where in the bijuu rules it says "The Kage of the village a jinchuriki resides in can pick any person they want and tell them to defend someone else's bijuu."

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 03:07:24 AM »

My made up rules? What?

I would be impressed if you could point out where in the bijuu rules it says "The Kage of the village a jinchuriki resides in can pick any person they want and tell them to defend someone else's bijuu."

I'd be even more impressed if you show me where the current bijuu rules are listed.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 03:16:32 AM »

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beasts

Shadow was trying to use Samehada in this fight. Tsuyo said he could use it if the fight was OOC and the opponent agreed to it. Kaito wanted to know why he could not get Samehada back for Kiri from the fight if Shadow had it. So Shadow made this thing up in the message I posted in the first post I made here. Here is the relevant part again.

"Like with bijuu. If the current holder does not accept a challenger than the kage can make someone who does not have it defend it even though it's not theirs."

Shadow said this before Kaito tried to get me to defend it. So now Shadow is butt hurt because Kaito is using what he said against him. He didn't say the host is stripped. He said if someone doesn't accept the challenge then the kage can have someone defend the bijuu that isn't theirs.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:17:31 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 03:21:56 AM »

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beasts

Shadow was trying to use Samehada in this fight. Tsuyo said he could use it if the fight was OOC and the opponent agreed to it. Kaito wanted to know why he could not get Samehada back for Kiri from the fight if Shadow had it. So Shadow made this thing up in the message I posted in the first post I made here. Here is the relevant part again.

"Like with bijuu. If the current holder does not accept a challenger than the kage can make someone who does not have it defend it even though it's not theirs."

Shadow said this before Kaito tried to get me to defend it. So now Shadow is butt hurt because Kaito is using what he said against him. He didn't say the host is stripped. He said if someone doesn't accept the challenge then the kage can have someone defend the bijuu that isn't theirs.

Kudos to finding the page. ~

I agreed to later NOT USE IT. For fucks sake. Stop holding onto what I said and then corrected later.

(From me to Rakudo in PM)
For the love of god, stop trying to hold onto one part of what I said.

If someone else has to defend it he looses it.

If he didn't then he could keep picking different people to defend it for him each time.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 03:22:40 AM »

Rules are partially out of date, needs to be updated by somebody more willing than me. Though, not like anybody follows them anyway.

Anyway, regardless of what Shadow said, or whatever. Having someone else defend your biju, even though your active is likely frowned upon and discouraged. If he doesn't want to defend it, have him give it to you (Rakudo) and you can defend it. But having you defend it for no real reason other than not fighting is meh!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 03:28:27 AM »

Rules are partially out of date, needs to be updated by somebody more willing than me. Though, not like anybody follows them anyway.

Anyway, regardless of what Shadow said, or whatever. Having someone else defend your biju, even though your active is likely frowned upon and discouraged. If he doesn't want to defend it, have him give it to you (Rakudo) and you can defend it. But having you defend it for no real reason other than not fighting is meh!

If we are going to ignore what Shadow said previously that contradicts his current argument then I guess I don't have anywhere to go with this. I know you agreed not to use Samehada, that doesn't change what you said about the bijuu though. Honestly Shadow has two possible outcomes here. He fights Kaito and dies, or he fights Kaito and wins and then I kill him and get the bijuu back, so I don't see what the fuss is.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 03:32:31 AM »

Fuss is procedure I suppose or something. I don't know or care.

If we are going to ignore what Shadow said previously that contradicts his current argument then I guess I don't have anywhere to go with this. I know you agreed not to use Samehada, that doesn't change what you said about the bijuu though. Honestly Shadow has two possible outcomes here. He fights Kaito and dies, or he fights Kaito and wins and then I kill him and get the bijuu back, so I don't see what the fuss is.

If that be the case, let Kaito fight his own battle (unless he does in fact have a valid excuse) and challenge back for it if Shadow does manage to win.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 03:37:28 AM »

Kaito has decided that he is going to fight Shadow "If he's gonna be such a cry baby about it. xD" So we are all good here.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 03:39:15 AM »

Settled, now oh mighty Camel, lock this thread up! And spammers, spam post before it's too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 03:39:49 AM »

Blows the Camel horn

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 03:46:37 AM »

So Shadow isn't even first on Kaito's challenger list. Awesome. Also his two weeks aren't even up. Feel like Shadow kinda jumped the gun here.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:48:12 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.