Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Regarding Villages  (Read 2924 times)

Court

• View Profile
Regarding Villages
« on: July 05, 2013, 08:21:42 AM »

This is probably like... my only post on the forum, but I'd like to make a pretty awesome request/discussion, if I say so myself.

So, all this time I've wondered why Jiseigakure even exists... considering many villages that are canon and active can well serve that village's purpose. What I mean, is... simply, can we change Jiseigakure to Amegakure or even Kusagakure? I've noticed the activity in that clan is booming, and I'm sure they would greatly appreciate an actual place besides a clan hall to role-play. Amegakure could easily replace Hoshigakure, considering there isn't a clan or 'organized village', whereas Amegakure usually has active role-play. With this comes the change of travel points, location on the map and descriptions, but they can easily be changed, I believe... However, this isn't my actual request...

I'm wondering, if it's possible, to extend the length of the 'invitational zone/private zone' to an infinite period. Why, do you ask? Simple: I believe it would serve many of those who'd like to actually role-play their clan's village publicly, so provided that this could happen. Since it's already allowable to change the name of the zone and customize the description, let alone allow anyone to watch and post, one could pay a high fee [perhaps money and gems included] to keep the 'private' zone up for an indefinite amount of time. Ultimately, this will allow villages to be created and will likely increase the role-play and interaction between villages [you know, for those like kusagakure, senjogakure, yukigakure - clans that might be considered canon but in-game have no area to role-play besides the clan halls]. Essentially, this will also get rid of the nuisance of players having to make alts to interact/visit in-clan villages.

Well, this was my idea, basically... Dunno how easily this idea can be implemented, but I suppose that's what discussion is for, right? And that this is a mere request.

Court

• View Profile
Re: Regarding Villages
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 08:27:46 AM »

Also, if Jiseigakure was intended to be the 'Land of Iron', it's technically incorrect... as 'Tetsu no Kuni' is the canon land of iron. xD

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 10:54:05 PM »

I'm only going to answer the first part, frankly cause I'm lazy.

Jiseigakure is our own added village it's a place for Ninja to 'gather' hence why it was first called 'Ninja Central' it's a ninja neutral area. The HOF is there, ramen, forehead protector, ect. By changing the name and/or something like that many players would be confused to where all the in-game options went.

As for Hoshi that was added on from a Naruto episode and also where we get SST from. Hoshi is a 'special' place for those who reach Sannin. Sex change, talisman, special beta things.

All in all the game has a lot of villages in it already. Truthfully it would take a time to rearrange and tinker with it all.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 11:39:45 PM »

I like the idea, it would stir up some more roleplay within public view.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 05:48:55 AM »

I like the idea, it would stir up some more roleplay within public view.

I doubt Neji would take up that request into consideration. Adding yet another village or two is time consuming for A.

And Neji couldn't care less about the RP going on here on SL for B.

Lolz at B. If he didn't care for our rp then he would have a site shutdown. He may not personally get into it, but he does add in things we want for rp. i.e. the village change of Oto, Iwa, and such. That's what players wanted.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »

So does anyone actually like my proposed idea about the zone options? XD

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 09:22:01 PM »

Well, I meant more or less replacing Jisei with Kusa, or Hoshi with Oto.

Would just mean changing the name and description, not adding more villages.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 01:07:57 AM »

So what are you saying no to? Just the changing names of villages of the infinite zone period?

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 05:34:17 AM »

Well, Hoshi could be literally 'converted' by the RPers without the name or mechanic change to the official village. It isn't like anyone will/can stop them, as the only issue with that would be of the proper level to reach the place.

I gotta say though, a private zone for infinite amount of time... How about the ability to re-open a private zone if you were one of the combatants? I'm thinking that would be less taxing on the system if you could re-rent them for a certain amount of gold.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 10:04:25 AM »

I like this zone idea for the simple fact of how it would aid with zone fights and Biju matches that are spaced out of time. Instead of having to take up a zone or having to purchase a new private one it would be convenient to just be able to use the same one without a time period.   

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 17 queries.