Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Body Recreation  (Read 3056 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Body Recreation
« on: August 01, 2013, 10:46:21 PM »

Ok, so Jolt is claiming this jutsu is somehow stronger than Edo Tensei. Here are my rules for the jutsu, the one I call Fair Edo Tensei.
* 1 clone per battle, the clone decays at the end of the fight (unless the fight is actually rpd as lasting days).
* If you are cloning a dead person a whole body would give you enough DNA to make 5 clones before running out.
* The clones do not regenerate at all and do not have infinite chakra.
* A decent amount of DNA is required to begin the cloning process, so if one planned to clone themselves they would need to do something like cut off a hand.
* The clones can use the jutsu they had in life.
* Since the clones die so fast the ritual to make them has to be done in the middle of the fight, giving you the opportunity to stop it, unlike Edo Tensei users who just summon the ready made zombies.

Like I said the only advantage this jutsu has over Edo is you could clone yourself or someone who isn't dead. I think I am being more than fair with it and find it ridiculous that Jolt wants to void it but can claim a KT that consists of invisible waves of radiation that destroy everything because "KT are supposed to be strong." If it sounds like I'm irritated you are very astute.

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
Re: Body Recreation
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 10:51:57 PM »

I have a description for my KT in my Biography, on the profile wikia. Nice of exaggerating it.

About the body ressurection technique, same thing I said in the Edo Tensei Rules thread. Not the only one who feel this way. Even on an old forum board I used to be on that I check in on, many people outside of the site feel the same. http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=335328
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 11:00:04 PM »

Right it doesn't actually destroy everything but it does paralyze you if it touches your clothes, "The technique remains invisible but also could be seen with the power of a dōjutsu. The nature immediately enters cells upon making contact with human skin or clothing, rendering a body unable to move in a matter of seconds unless stopped by the user and has the power to completely damage skin cells as well as body cells indefinitely, able to leave a body without flesh alone."

If it is such a huge deal that I could clone myself then fine, I will only clone dead people.

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 11:10:40 PM »

How would it paralyze your clothes? I would void myself if I said it did that.
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 11:11:35 PM »

How would it paralyze your clothes? I would void myself if I said it did that.
\

"The nature immediately enters cells upon making contact with human skin or clothing, rendering a body unable to move in a matter of seconds"?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 11:14:56 PM »

Let's keep it on topic folks.  :roll:

* 1 clone per battle, the clone decays at the end of the fight (unless the fight is actually rpd as lasting days).

I have no problem with this but define "lasting days" because the clone can only last two days at the most in my opinion.

* If you are cloning a dead person a whole body would give you enough DNA to make 5 clones before running out.

Define this. A whole body will give you % of clones but how will this apply in combat and non-combatant situations?

* The clones do not regenerate at all and do not have infinite chakra.

So one hit and it's done for?  :o

* A decent amount of DNA is required to begin the cloning process, so if one planned to clone themselves they would need to do something like cut off a hand.

Sounds reasonable enough.

* The clones can use the jutsu they had in life.

This includes Doujutsu? I just need the information.

* Since the clones die so fast the ritual to make them has to be done in the middle of the fight, giving you the opportunity to stop it, unlike Edo Tensei users who just summon the ready made zombies.

The chance to stop it would be slim since the SL's version uses planarians (parasites) but the opportunity is there so I'll give you that.

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 11:16:44 PM »

Once it enters the body, yeah the paralysis kicks in. Once it hits the clothing it would basically vaporize the clothing that would take time, longer with armor. Surely if someone set my shirt on fire I would remove it, who would just let the fire burn through there shirt/coat/jacket/ ect and get to their skin...

Edit: Excuse the off topic post here.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 11:17:59 PM by Jolt »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 11:21:23 PM »

@Kamui
#1 That was referring to the 48 hours thing yes.

#2 All I mean is that every time you clone someone you throw in an arm or leg or something. I'm not going to claim to be able to grow or harvest their DNA. So 4 limbs plus a torso is 5 clones, 6 would make more sense but yay round numbers.

#3 The clones act as a normal person. If you stab them in the foot they will bleed and be hobbled if you stab them in the heart they die.

#5 Yes they can use their KG too.

@Jolt: Edit your description then, it says it would enter your cells immediately by touching clothes.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 11:23:12 PM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 11:27:49 PM »

@Rakudo: Missed that, glad you pointed it out.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 11:34:18 PM »

Wouldn't you need it's parent jutsu to use it first? And even then, wouldn't you need to be able to summon snakes?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Snakes

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 11:52:25 PM »

With the rules given to the technique, it seems fair.
On that note:
Wouldn't you need it's parent jutsu to use it first? And even then, wouldn't you need to be able to summon snakes?

This. If you could just use similar summons (i.e. planarians) to perform identical jutsu then what's the point of having summon-specific jutsu?
Naruto summons toads, but if I summoned frogs then could I just rip off all the toad senjutsu techs? I know there's some questionable things with that example (frog kata) but I think my point remains.
Or it will until Rakky-chan replies. :(

Edit: I didn't mean to quote him 50 times but I'm leaving it as is for the funyuns of it.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:11:03 AM by Sabumaru »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 12:06:40 AM »

He uses planarian for this. I agree, he debuffed it a bit now so it isn't near as strong as Edo Tensei. I have no problem if it will be used that way, though I don't speak for everyone.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 12:16:53 AM »

The chance to stop it would be slim since the SL's version uses planarians (parasites) but the opportunity is there so I'll give you that.

Guess I'm special needs as I missed this entirely.
Nonetheless I don't like this much, since it's changing the core of the jutsu. But if Rakudo is the only user then I ain't stopping him, just like he can't stop me from using my alts KG for my main or claiming super senses.
So yeah, go do.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 01:06:07 AM »

That is surprising coming from you Sabu. o: But yes Rakudo uses it with his planarian round worms, since they naturally regenerate and multiply (in SL) in negates the need for The Hole that doesn't exist here. I personally don't see it any different then people making Sage Mode with things other than Snakes, Toads, or Slugs.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 02:11:05 AM »

I'm glad I stopped rp'ing ages ago. Would have to find ways to keep up with all the hip-young-old-folk.

But, yeah, it really doesn't seem as overbearing as one would take it to be. Be as relevant as someone with the Rinnegan casting a clone; they can then use (just about) any jutsu. A clone as it is is always a challenge to go against.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 20 queries.