Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Rakudo as the newest Edo Tensei user  (Read 6077 times)

Zojin

• View Profile
Rakudo as the newest Edo Tensei user
« on: August 07, 2013, 01:52:19 AM »

I've been informed that Rakudo will be replacing Hazama on the list of Edo Tensei users.  His RP learning the jutsu is in zone 3.  If anyone has any disagreements with this, please state your reasons here so there can be a discussion about it before I edit him into the list of users.

After the incident with Shinro and Zekko, I'll be "announcing" any changes I'm asked to make to the ET list here so there can be no miscommunications or misunderstandings.

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Rakudo as the newest Edo Tensei user
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 02:10:30 AM »

Just to nip anything in the bud here. I got two 6 Path Rinnegan from Cloud Strife, Seiya's acuna account. He put it in his bio that he gave them to me, I gave the other to Tenzo. I reconstituted my Hazama gibblets with the Naraka Path a few days ago and just Human Path'd him now, giving me Edo Tensei.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 02:15:41 AM »

How/Where exactly did Cloud acquire those Rinnegan from, however? From Meikai?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:36:39 AM by Angra Mainyu »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 02:34:44 AM »

Well we're off to a great start. Seiya sent her a message on skype to as what her character name was at the time. He told me "She was noticeably one of the first people to reach Sage of Six Path if not Yumei." So I don't know if that means anything to anyone.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 02:41:03 AM »

Maxing the Rinnegan as a reset does not equate to unlocking it RP-wise, at least not since 'that' revelation (although those with the Byakugan as well at the time seem to be capable of still using it...somehow, everybody else was forced to awaken it 'properly', minus the ageing factor).

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 02:42:53 AM »

Maxing the Rinnegan as a reset does not equate to unlocking it RP-wise, at least not since 'that' revelation (although those with the Byakugan as well at the time seem to be capable of still using it...somehow, everybody else was forced to awaken it 'properly', minus the ageing factor).

So I should be able to use my resets >>. We'll find out, I realized as soon as you asked that I was too excited to ask him where he got them, so maybe I'm screwed.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 02:47:37 AM »

I think Seiya might be talking about this character of his.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Meikai_Uchiha

Though I'm honestly really confused now. Did he pop out the eyes and store them somewhere or with someone before dying or did he give you some flaky Edo Tensei eyes? Eyes can't be given if they were a part of an Edo Tensei's revived body.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 02:48:31 AM »

Though I'm honestly really confused now. Did he pop out the eyes and store them somewhere or with someone before dying or did he give you some flaky Edo Tensei eyes? Eyes can't be given if they were a part of an Edo Tensei's revived body.

It is not Meikai, he did say that. Someone apparently gave him their Rinnegan.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2013, 06:57:52 AM »

It is not Meikai, he did say that. Someone apparently gave him their Rinnegan.

Well good luck with that.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2013, 07:04:38 AM »

Seems the issue here is where exactly the eyes came from so that they can be dubbed legit or not. Also they should have came from a rp active person, just pointing that out.

Anyways on a side note. I'm rather happy to see Rakudo taking up this jutsu and I hope it all works out for you. The two of use disagree on things 50 percent of the time, but I think you could take this jutsu and really steer up some stuff at SL.... Just try to stick to the new rules that were made and not do any loop hole BS and people should accept this just fine in my opinion.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2013, 07:32:20 AM »

I've determined a way to get Edo Tensei without the Rinnegan, so I'll have it regardless now, just waiting to see if my new Rinnegan is legit or not.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2013, 07:47:25 AM »

I've determined a way to get Edo Tensei without the Rinnegan, so I'll have it regardless now, just waiting to see if my new Rinnegan is legit or not.

I never doubted you'd find a way to get it eventually.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2013, 10:22:18 AM »

So I should be able to use my resets

Wasn't it agreed by the majority (excluding well, me (especially after the KG reset module was implemented)) that those with the Byakugan and Rinnegan prior to the 'revelation' could continue to use them? If so, then yeah, you should be able to use your resets (unless I'm not being told something here, which tends to happen a fair amount).

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2013, 10:25:09 AM »

So I should be able to use my resets

Wasn't it agreed by the majority (excluding well, me (especially after the KG reset module was implemented)) that those with the Byakugan and Rinnegan prior to the 'revelation' could continue to use them? If so, then yeah, you should be able to use your resets (unless I'm not being told something here, which tends to happen a fair amount).

Jolt was under the impression that because of the KG change that was no longer the case. Which doesn't really make sense since the whole point was we shouldn't have to change what we are rping with in the first place. >>

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2013, 10:43:49 AM »

Well, fortunately there weren't that many Byakugan + Rinnegan characters to begin with anyway. It was what, (notably) just Rakudo and Luka?

Either way the newcomers will have to obtain it the more canon way now, so it doesn't really matter.

(Better stop there before the thread derails any more.)
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.