Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 642  (Read 3067 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Naruto 642
« on: August 07, 2013, 07:59:20 AM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/642

On a side note, Sage Mode master race.

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Naruto 642
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 08:44:00 AM »

Super Spoilers

Minato's arm was totally drawn in once last chapter.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/641/13
I called their being another 9 tails. Also Hiruzen is dead, awesome, Obito vaporized him with his OPton so he won't regen.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 08:49:14 AM »

But Tobirama regenerated from that attack. >_>
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/638/19
The hell?

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 09:17:03 AM »

Thought it was pretty much understood there was two 9-tail incomplete beast.

One being of Yang and the other of Yin.  All tailed beast are is a huge manifest of chakra anyways right?

So yeah, currently there would be two host.... I simply wonder how strong Naruto will become when there once again becomes only one host.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 03:32:58 PM »

I simply wonder how strong Naruto will become when there once again becomes only one host.

Strong enough to give people more of a reason to challenge Zen for the Kyuubi, probably.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 03:41:24 AM »

So senjutsu enhanced ninjutsu is no longer ninjutsu? It becomes classified as senjutsu?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 06:11:03 AM »

So senjutsu enhanced ninjutsu is no longer ninjutsu? It becomes classified as senjutsu?
It's still ninjutsu, but it's significantly to a much higher level of degree. Senjutsu chakra not only effects the user's jutsu, but also their skill and strength. Take a look at Naruto: Normally he would need a clone to help him make a Rasengan. But in Sage Mode, he can make Rasengan perfectly fine by himself, to the point of being able to make two at a time (one in each palm).

But this thing about the Juubi/Obito being very vulnerable to Senjutsu was foreshadowed many chapters ago.
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-611-page-7.html

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 06:17:31 AM »

I would not have guessed natural energy is weak to senjutsu.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 06:33:35 AM »

It's Ninjustu 101 basically. If someone uses a jutsu, use an equally-powered jutsu to cancel it out, or a bigger jutsu to beat it!

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 06:36:25 AM »

It's Ninjustu 101 basically. If someone uses a jutsu, use an equally-powered jutsu to cancel it out, or a bigger jutsu to beat it!

Or it's plot armor. It's no shocker that Naruto's pretty much unique special ability is what can beat Jūbito. Not to me at least.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 06:38:02 AM »

Could it be that Naruto is just getting good enough to use/form the jutsu without clones? I mean he should be reaching that level, both Pervy Sage & the 4th could do it.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 06:55:56 AM »

Well, the sticky water senjutsu attack was definitely not on the same strength as that other defense thing Obito was using. Yet, it stuck to that defense. Naruto has been using the rasengan for years now. I hope by now he is able to perform it with one hand... Though, again, that could be plot armor right there.

Nevertheless, I'm still confused. Looking back to that foreshadowing, if the beast gets its power from natural energy, then is biju chakra in a jinckurii merely a sort of senjutsu...?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 06:59:39 AM »

Well, the sticky water senjutsu attack was definitely not on the same strength as that other defense thing Obito was using. Yet, it stuck to that defense. Naruto has been using the rasengan for years now. I hope by now he is able to perform it with one hand... Though, again, that could be plot armor right there.

Nevertheless, I'm still confused. Looking back to that foreshadowing, if the beast gets its power from natural energy, then is biju chakra in a jinckurii merely a sort of senjutsu...?

Actually I just give Kishimoto some of my alcohol every time he started writing the latest chapters.
He has a low tolerance, and it's been affecting his work.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 07:02:33 AM by Sabumaru »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 07:00:47 AM »

Let's not even go there.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 07:13:27 AM »

I say, if it is a type of senjutsu, then that would probably explain plenty of things about the bijuu in general. Course, it would open up some new questions too...

I'm willing to agree that plot no jutsu is at work here.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 20 queries.