Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Let's just nip this in the bud.  (Read 3242 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Let's just nip this in the bud.
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 02:37:42 AM »

At the time, my Bijuu my rules. I was already doing other IC things before and at the time of the fight, so it would make no sense for me to be in two places at once without one of the "mes" being a clone. And it's like I said, I decided that you can use that Rinnegan. Any other person would have straight-up slapped your crap and told you no. So stop trying to beat this dead horse of an argument of yours alive.

Besides, with wordplay being your whole shtick, you should technically have already been dead with relying on all those pirated doujutsu of yours. But I'm sure that you'll retract that argument now that you clearly have killed yourself with it.

Any other person would have been told that the rules do in fact allow me to use my Rinnegan. As in what just happened in my fight with Jolt. Did you even read the topic you're posting in? You're dead. You can rp me being dead, you can rp you having the 6 tails, the rest of the bijuu, all the seven swords, and every other canon item, because I do not care what you do.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 14 queries.