Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Let's just nip this in the bud.  (Read 3241 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Let's just nip this in the bud.
« on: August 12, 2013, 04:51:51 AM »

Ok, so Jolt is now using the same argument I just tried to use on him, that his implanted eye would have killed him, on me, and I am using the same argument he used to beat it, and he's saying I'm wrong. I sincerely hope Jolt got into Sabu's stash of "the hard stuff" tonight and doesn't actually think this. Let's go through the details shall we?

The Sharingan: I voided this, for one, so it shouldn't even matter, but Jolt says the character would have been dead before I even got it. Except, you know, for this.
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Hanro_no_Sanban-B%C5%8Dshi
Rakudo has to use that jutsu to open the third eye to use the Sharingan, so the Sharingan would have been covered at all times outside of battle just due to the very nature of how it was implanted.

The Byakugan: You can deactivate implanted Byakugan, that is why the Sharingan has to be covered, because it cannot be, so the Byakugan wouldn't drain you all the time. "Well why does Ao cover his Byakugan then, huh?" Well hypothetical audience that is because in the canon series the only way Ao could have gotten a Byakugan was to kill a Main Branch Member or rob their corpse. So it would be pretty dumb to flaunt this trophy that instantly declares you guilty of at least desecrating a corpse or grave robbing, especially when it functions exactly the same behind the patch once activated.

The Rinnegan: This one always seemed like a Catch 22 to me. You need Uchiha and Senju DNA (unless you're me or Luka) to unlock the Rinnegan so aren't the eyes themselves Uchiha and Senju DNA? Regardless if Jolt can just add (after saying he had his Sharingan uncovered and active all the time) that he closes his eye outside of battle then I claim the same thing. I even updated my bio to reflect my implanted Senju DNA from Kage, so we could rectify the problem just like he did.

Jolt's entire argument is that under Abilities on Rakudo's profile it says "Have all three of the Great Doujutsu active concurrently" meaning he can have all of them active at once, not that he always does. I had more evidence against him(again, him literally saying that he has it uncovered and active all the time) than he does against me, so I don't see how he could possibly be right. It's sad that this fight has totally fallen apart since I'm actually trying to get it going now. Jolt has already declared me dead and the fight over, the exact same thing he said I couldn't do when I showed him pm's from Rai and Nathan saying he should be dead.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Let's just nip this in the bud.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 05:01:53 AM »

I sincerely hope Jolt got into Sabu's stash of "the hard stuff" tonight and doesn't actually think this.

Just so you know (and stop telling everyone about my drug habits), I quit doing drugs and drinking.
Edit: sorry for being completely off topic.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 05:03:15 AM »

I sincerely hope Jolt got into Sabu's stash of "the hard stuff" tonight and doesn't actually think this.

Just so you know (and stop telling everyone about my drug habits), I quit doing drugs and drinking.

Sorry, I assumed it was a running joke with you.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 05:05:07 AM »

It was, and I'm not saying it wasn't funny (it was) but I just quit today is all.
But you can read all about it in "The Sabumaru Star", my new newspaper about... Me! Somehow this is not the most self-centered thing I've seen someone do on SL though.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 05:07:13 AM »

It was, and I'm not saying it wasn't funny (it was) but I just quit today is all.
But you can read all about it in "The Sabumaru Star", my new newspaper about... Me! Somehow this is not the most self-centered thing I've seen someone do on SL though.

As usual, not even surprised. Congrats on quitting by the way, that is awesome.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:19:45 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 05:23:10 AM »

As usual, not even surprised. Congrats on quitting by the way, that is awesome.

Thank you. :)

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 05:29:53 AM »

One has to be OP to beat an rper now; I refuse to toss and warp my standards.
I'll join you, Sabu. You won't be lonely in this choice! 8)

FMI: I'm not teaching anyone Edo Tensei. Once my character is deleted, erase my position. My status will be MIA, just like Twitchy and Tommi.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:36:06 AM by Shinro »
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 05:33:47 AM »

FMI: I'm not teaching anyone Edo Tensei. Once my character is deleted, erase my position. My status will be MIA, just like Twitchy and Tommi.

And Sabu. :D

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 05:34:31 AM »

I'll message Zojin and let her know to change the thingy.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »

I even updated my bio to reflect my implanted Senju DNA from Kage, so we could rectify the problem just like he did.
Where in the world did this come from? I've never shared my DNA with you at all. If you mean our Bijuu fight, I've already told you that I declared it OOC, which you didn't seem to have any argument against. Yet I've caught you trying to claim me as an Edo Tensei. At the time of the challenge, it was my Bijuu so it was my rules and terms. I mean, first you whine to me about your Rinnegan being legit without even having Mokuton/Hyouton resets at the time. This continued for like five to eight messages until I said yes just so you can stop spamming the same thing over and over again. And now you're taking the liberty to declare it IC just because you were given said Bijuu?

Oh, and I just received this message too.
---Original Message from Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo(2013-08-12 00:05:30)---
I told you that you could rp whatever you wanted but to me you are dead, and I'm going to Edo Tensei you.
That's not how it works. Everyone else knows I'm alive. I've already removed my name from your Edo Tensei listings on the wiki and will continue to do so if it appears on there again.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 07:03:41 PM »

I told you several times in the fight that you would be dead when the fight was over. You never responded to those messages saying "Oh but the fights OOC." you just said nothing because you thought you could win. I like how you're just making things up too "first you whine to me about your Rinnegan being legit". I'm pretty sure you wanted to void it and I said "I'm going to use it, get a judge to say I can't." and you just chose not to. Don't we keep saying people should be able to rp what they want? That's what I'm telling you, I'm rping that you're dead you can rp you're alive, no skin off my nose.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 07:15:39 PM »

Sorry for being off topic here but this is why I point out that all my Biju fights are OOC and try to post such before the match starts. Just something other host may want to start doing to prevent misunderstandings.

Anyways, i think this is my 250 post... hooray!!! ~ somehow this is 252....
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 07:16:27 PM by UettoSenju »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 07:38:16 PM »

Sorry for being off topic here but this is why I point out that all my Biju fights are OOC and try to post such before the match starts. Just something other host may want to start doing to prevent misunderstandings.

Anyways, i think this is my 250 post... hooray!!! ~ somehow this is 252....

It is something I do after the fight with Kage, and there has not been a single on topic post so far.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 08:43:20 PM »

I told you several times in the fight that you would be dead when the fight was over. You never responded to those messages saying "Oh but the fights OOC." you just said nothing because you thought you could win. I like how you're just making things up too "first you whine to me about your Rinnegan being legit". I'm pretty sure you wanted to void it and I said "I'm going to use it, get a judge to say I can't." and you just chose not to. Don't we keep saying people should be able to rp what they want? That's what I'm telling you, I'm rping that you're dead you can rp you're alive, no skin off my nose.
At the time, my Bijuu my rules. I was already doing other IC things before and at the time of the fight, so it would make no sense for me to be in two places at once without one of the "mes" being a clone. And it's like I said, I decided that you can use that Rinnegan. Any other person would have straight-up slapped your crap and told you no. So stop trying to beat this dead horse of an argument of yours alive.

Besides, with wordplay being your whole shtick, you should technically have already been dead with relying on all those pirated doujutsu of yours. But I'm sure that you'll retract that argument now that you clearly have killed yourself with it.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 11:10:31 PM »

I'll miss this.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 16 queries.