Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Is Kage dead?

Yes, obviously.
No, obviously.
No, but I'll help you kill him.
No one cares stop making forum posts every time you get in an argument.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Since nothing can be solved between two people it seems..  (Read 3191 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Since nothing can be solved between two people it seems..
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 08:38:22 PM »

@Kage If people decide that it shouldn't count as IC then it won't this is why I am asking, we know you don't consider it IC.

I don't appreciate you lying though. You did not say where you spawned your Susanoo, I took advantage of that, why you cannot grasp the "If you did not say it then it did not happen" rule I don't know. You cut my clay bombs infused with wind chakra which made the explode right by you, almost instantly hitting you. The decision was specifically made that you had to defend against the point blank explosion without your Susanoo, and yes you then just said you jumped into your Susanoo and blocked it. Which if you are paying attention completely ignored the judge's decision, so I said you were dead and Kamui, the judge agreed. Notice how I did not have to trash talk you to present my argument.

You are allowed to take advantage of your opponents lack of detail in a fight, but you cannot accept that for some reason, you actually claimed that it seemed like the fight was rigged and I must have bribed Kamui. It's crazy.

@ Kyu

Everything you said is right, like I said I just thought I made it perfectly clear to Kage I thought it was IC, that is my only argument and if the general decision is it should be OOC then I will accept that. I had all my own bijuu fights be IC in the way you were dead at the end if you died, we never rp'd meeting, that just made sense to me, I thought they were death matches.

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 08:54:23 PM »

@Kyu,

Everything you said made complete sense. I just had to step in for that moment because it seemed to have been deterring from the original topic and into something more on a slander-toss between two people...

With that being said, back to the original topic at hand, with the points you've made... Since both parties have differing views on the matter (one stating it was IC the other stating OOC), wouldn't it just be best to void it altogether and then have an IC one? Essentially a re-do? Might be a waste of time in the IC-party's eyes but at least it is fair. That way, everyone knows and there'll be no arguments on it.

And also, I'd like to state that I do agree with your view and explanation as to how it was OOC.
~~ The Epic Moments on AIM ~~
Me: You're the bigger one. You should be making me less bored.
Shikki: Just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to entertain you. ... Wait. That sounded wrong.
--
>> Gotta love little big sis and big lil' bro moments.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 08:58:37 PM »

Why can't we all just knock the pointless argument off already and eat some sundae ice cream?

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 10:03:43 PM »

@Kyu,

Everything you said made complete sense. I just had to step in for that moment because it seemed to have been deterring from the original topic and into something more on a slander-toss between two people...

With that being said, back to the original topic at hand, with the points you've made... Since both parties have differing views on the matter (one stating it was IC the other stating OOC), wouldn't it just be best to void it altogether and then have an IC one? Essentially a re-do? Might be a waste of time in the IC-party's eyes but at least it is fair. That way, everyone knows and there'll be no arguments on it.

And also, I'd like to state that I do agree with your view and explanation as to how it was OOC.
I think we're a few months too late to just go and void and redo the whole battle. I'll let him have the Rokubi, since that's basically what I did by refusing to go on.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 12:51:53 AM »

I can't say Kage's answer surprises me but I would be more then willing to do a rematch.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 01:21:25 AM »

Usually any fight were the person does not track down the person IC is considered OOC unless it is being rped as a flashback to a fight that happened in the characters past.... which I don't really see the point in sense if you die how did your character live in the future?

This may be a little of topic as to the over all concept of the topic at hand, but I think we should all come to agree and rule as a whole that in order for Biju Matches to be IC the person must track down the Host.... anything else is just OOC [which has been pointed out to be so by others who have posted here, in their opinions].

I think ruling something like that into play would solve future problems of this sort from arising.  I mean if we go by cannon did the Akatsuki not have to track down the host in order to obtain the Biju?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 01:52:53 AM »

The problem with IC tracking is there are some many ways to loop around it and abuse it. Like Hiding in your Kamui dimension until you master the biju, etc. Anyways, off topic, so a biju thread should be opened up or something.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2013, 02:37:17 AM »

I thought we were over this by now? :oops:
So I'm certain that this disagreement has something to do with the status of Kage being a ET zombie or something.
I'll clear it up by answering to the best of my abilities of what I remember, since I too didn't save any of those messages from that incident.

Quote from: Rakudo
Yes, we did not say at the start of the fight if it was OOC or IC.

I told Kage multiple times through out the fight that his character was going to be dead at the end of the fight. At no point in response to those statements or at any other point in the fight did Kage tell me that he thought it was OOC, only after it was decided he lost did he claim it was OOC.

Well stating "You're going to die, blah blah" doesn't really constitute to a IC match in any way, I recall I ask you if you confronted him at the start of the challenge stating everything within this scenario is going to be a "death-match" (IC) but you didn't which resulted in ruling that didn't meet that user's expectations.

Which I am assuming, unless you are seeking another opinion about character status, well in that case...Kage is alive since by going how you have to go by the IC options these days, that would mean I would have to seek out that user and his country of origin. (Think Akatsuki)

Also people let's try to keep this topic as civilized and mature as possible.
Don't be starting fights on the basis of that user is someone who was previously perma-banned, since it's more then likely that user isn't that same person whom you expected. ~Kamui
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:44:34 AM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 03:04:18 AM »

I like your new avi Kamui. Ok though I will agree Kage is alive, people who voted you'll help me kill him pm me on SL. xD

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 03:08:12 AM »

I don't feel like pming you on SL... it always turns into some kinda random gibberish...

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2013, 03:09:55 AM »

I don't feel like pming you on SL... it always turns into some kinda random gibberish...

That's true. Ok, applications closed, me and Kirk can handle Ame.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 8.052 seconds with 19 queries.