Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: RIP Claims List?  (Read 10478 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Re: RIP Claims List?
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2013, 09:24:27 AM »

Bumping for more active input.

I suppose it's a possible thought. Sage Mode user getting Rinnegan implants, I guess that wouldn't exactly be completely out of line, though they would suffer deficets if they didn't have the proper body to handle it (use more chakra is all).

So while I guess it's possible to legitly do it, that only reinforces the point that someone would attempt to claim it at some point, especially since we've had this little discussion. xD

I highly doubt this is the first time anyone's ever thought about that happening >.>

I like to believe someone hasn't tried to seriously do it yet because they know that literally no one would take them seriously.

Also from the recent chapter revelations, isn't it implied that the Sage of Six Paths is called that because of him using Senjutsu (Sage status) and having the Rinnegan (of the Six Paths status)? This seems to be the case for Obito, since it's been identified that the jutsu that he is using is Senjutsu-affiliated?

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2013, 11:07:48 AM »

Bumping for more active input.

I suppose it's a possible thought. Sage Mode user getting Rinnegan implants, I guess that wouldn't exactly be completely out of line, though they would suffer deficets if they didn't have the proper body to handle it (use more chakra is all).

So while I guess it's possible to legitly do it, that only reinforces the point that someone would attempt to claim it at some point, especially since we've had this little discussion. xD

I highly doubt this is the first time anyone's ever thought about that happening >.>

I like to believe someone hasn't tried to seriously do it yet because they know that literally no one would take them seriously.

Also from the recent chapter revelations, isn't it implied that the Sage of Six Paths is called that because of him using Senjutsu (Sage status) and having the Rinnegan (of the Six Paths status)? This seems to be the case for Obito, since it's been identified that the jutsu that he is using is Senjutsu-affiliated?

Goddammit Kage.

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2013, 08:55:19 PM »

I didn't get this implication at all from the chapters.  But either way, this is off topic.  If you want to talk about this further you should make a new thread about it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 17 queries.