Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 643  (Read 3261 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Naruto 643
« on: August 18, 2013, 10:49:03 PM »

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 643
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 02:42:02 AM »

:cry: Still no Hiruzen.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 03:17:25 AM »

Hiruzen got obliterated. He's... Dead. Again.

And this chapter... Honestly just confirmed what was in the last chapter. But then again, I didn't expect them to come out with this today, it's not even Wednesday yet...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 03:45:55 AM »

Hiruzen is not dead again, at least to my speculation. I don't think Kishi hates him enough to let him die and the other characters not react to it.

Plus based on my speculation, when Obito wasn't in control of his body, the Ten-Tails Chakra Weapon doesn't seem to obliterate Edos. As if you look closely he did it to the 1st and 2nd and did not simply cut through them.

Or maybe I'm going in too deep about it, I just want to see Hiruzen shine, or at least not decimated. >>

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 06:35:58 AM »

Hiruzen is not dead again, at least to my speculation. I don't think Kishi hates him enough to let him die and the other characters not react to it.

Plus based on my speculation, when Obito wasn't in control of his body, the Ten-Tails Chakra Weapon doesn't seem to obliterate Edos. As if you look closely he did it to the 1st and 2nd and did not simply cut through them.

Or maybe I'm going in too deep about it, I just want to see Hiruzen shine, or at least not decimated. >>

Maybe you're right, and he may have added it in as plot no jutsu. But by this point, Hiruzen should have recovered; however, he hasn't, and we know that at least the Hashirama one was a clone.

Dunno, maybe Hiruzen is still alive. I mean, he was dead before, so him coming back to life as undead and then dying again isn't as dramatic as the first time ya know.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 06:57:30 AM »

Well, he might have regenerated and might be off panel now, guess we'll have to wait and see.

I really hope Kishi didn't kill him off like that, considering the 3rd had a lot of hype. But who knows.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 06:08:21 AM »

Really wishes the 3rd was brought back in his prime. I have a feeling during that time he was the strongest Hokage out of the five, yes even stronger then the 1st. It has been noted he was the strongest I believe and he was also dubbed God of Shinobi for a reason.

Anyways it has been awhile sense I saw a father son Kamehameha.....

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 07:14:54 AM »

Really wishes the 3rd was brought back in his prime. I have a feeling during that time he was the strongest Hokage out of the five, yes even stronger then the 1st. It has been noted he was the strongest I believe and he was also dubbed God of Shinobi for a reason.

Anyways it has been awhile sense I saw a father son Kamehameha.....

The Sage, Hashirama, and Hiruzen were all called God of Shinobi, but yeah it was stated that Hiruzen was stronger than any other Hokage.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2013, 03:53:02 PM »

Which seems a little weird considering what we've seen so far. I mean, stronger than the 1st?

What hax did Hiruzen have?  :?: He learned many techniques and created many of his own, but what hax made him so dangerous?

*(When compared to sage mode Hashirama and his super wood release)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 03:53:26 PM by Eric »

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2013, 05:40:23 PM »

Which seems a little weird considering what we've seen so far. I mean, stronger than the 1st?

What hax did Hiruzen have?  :?: He learned many techniques and created many of his own, but what hax made him so dangerous?

*(When compared to sage mode Hashirama and his super wood release)

Didn't they refer to him as the strongest Kage in part 1?  I mean it's totally possible that since then they retconned that little tidbit.  Especially considering what kind of shenanigans the first and second hokage's have been doing.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2013, 06:59:16 PM »

Didn't they refer to him as the strongest Kage in part 1?  I mean it's totally possible that since then they retconned that little tidbit.  Especially considering what kind of shenanigans the first and second hokage's have been doing.

There is quite a few things that was said in part 1 than doesn't hold ground anymore. I still doubt Hiruzen is gone since that will be disappointing for him to be brought back just to set a barrier that didn't last long than "die" once again.

Speaking of part 1, we still haven't witnessed the Eight Gates full power in canon and I think is about time we actually see it in someway.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 05:38:27 PM »

So can Mokuton masters now fire Tailed Beast Bombs from trees?  :smt077

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 07:04:01 PM »

No.

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2013, 06:43:26 PM »

Maybe if you were the 10 tail's jinchuriki xD.  Other than that, doubt it.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2013, 07:53:42 PM »

The general consensus is no, but if you were a jinckurii also it seems feasible, though not likely to be accepted.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.