Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Naruto 645  (Read 1995 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Naruto 645
« on: September 04, 2013, 12:23:34 PM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/645

Last one was kind of cheesy imho, so I hope for some straight up action again in this one.

*I was about to quit for good on a page or two, when suddenly, I saw Madara's face on the last page, and just said, "Oh what the heck, I've read this far". And I thought Jincks couldn't get much more powerful.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 12:28:26 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 645
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 03:12:43 PM »

I do hope Obito realizes that his last shield barely with-held a Senjutsu-powered Rasengan, and going full Juubi transformation isn't really going to help him defend against a Senjutsu-powered Bijuu-dama. It's like he stuck a giant target on himself or something. Maybe he plans to just Preta Path the whole thing or something.

Sometimes I feel like just subscribing for Shonen Jump Alpha. Basically the original raws with all the original quality. The way scanlators do this, is they usually trace and redraw pages. This ends up only applying significant/major lines and details while ignoring and skipping over other ones. Usually done for speedy purposes.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »

Kishi trolls super hard once again.

It is a common argument across the web if Naruto could use Nine-tails mode and Sage Mode as one... It is usually reject as to not be plausible. Guess not anymore though lol.

I think Kishi skims a million different sites to get his ideas just to troll everyone.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 05:28:47 PM »

As Madara put it, Obito is about to begin the *Eternal Tsukuyomi* . Well, the 10-tails has a pretty large eye, and considering the blast radius of a tailed beast ball, I don't think he is too concerned with making himself a larger 'target' per say.

The 10-tailed beast itself flicked a tailed beast ball away as if it were nothing, so I see some reason in going into tailed beast mode for Obito, as it would probably aide in his durability if he is attacked before the technique.

However, I only have on question: if Obito cannot use Tsukuyomi, since his mangekyou technique is Kamui, then how is he going to perform the Eternal version of Tsukuyomi ?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 05:30:47 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 06:20:53 PM »

As Madara put it, Obito is about to begin the *Eternal Tsukuyomi* . Well, the 10-tails has a pretty large eye, and considering the blast radius of a tailed beast ball, I don't think he is too concerned with making himself a larger 'target' per say.

The 10-tailed beast itself flicked a tailed beast ball away as if it were nothing, so I see some reason in going into tailed beast mode for Obito, as it would probably aide in his durability if he is attacked before the technique.

However, I only have on question: if Obito cannot use Tsukuyomi, since his mangekyou technique is Kamui, then how is he going to perform the Eternal version of Tsukuyomi ?

Was it ever truly stated that he couldn't use it or is it just assumed? I mean we can already tell he can use the Sharingan for genjutsu based techniques so it is plausible that he can do such. 

I forget at the moment which eye it is cast with but it could be that he has that eye... He would be without the Black Flames and Susano'o though I think.

Also a theory would be that the eye of the ten-tails itself can caste the jutsu. It does resemble the Sharingan and Rinnegan (Uchiha eyes).

Another theory is that this jutsu although sharing the same name works a bit different. Look at the Scorch Releases, both share the name one is a KG one is a combination jutsu. It could just be like the mastery of Yin Release and the power of the SoSP that could create stuff with his mind while being backed by this huge amount of chakra to support the jutsu.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 09:09:46 PM »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 09:57:56 PM »

Inb4

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 10:50:20 PM »

Glub Glub.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 04:44:42 AM »

Was it ever truly stated that he couldn't use it or is it just assumed? I mean we can already tell he can use the Sharingan for genjutsu based techniques so it is plausible that he can do such. 

I forget at the moment which eye it is cast with but it could be that he has that eye... He would be without the Black Flames and Susano'o though I think.

Also a theory would be that the eye of the ten-tails itself can caste the jutsu. It does resemble the Sharingan and Rinnegan (Uchiha eyes).

Another theory is that this jutsu although sharing the same name works a bit different. Look at the Scorch Releases, both share the name one is a KG one is a combination jutsu. It could just be like the mastery of Yin Release and the power of the SoSP that could create stuff with his mind while being backed by this huge amount of chakra to support the jutsu.

Merely assumed, since his other original eye cast Kamui along with the one he has now; no, I gues it was never explicitly stated.

And Shakuton, the one Naruto and Sasuke used, is implied to have been named such because of the perfect balance between the fire and wind, sort of the same thing that you would do for a KG if you think about it.

Nevertheless, fine points. At this point, if he hasn't said no to it, then anything is possible. x.x

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 16 queries.