Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Naruto 651  (Read 2688 times)

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
Naruto 651
« on: October 16, 2013, 08:54:01 AM »

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 08:57:08 AM by Shinro »
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Naruto 651
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 09:00:18 AM »

New bijuu fight rule, whoever has the most friends wins.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 09:23:30 AM »

I wish I could say that the series is over, but Obito isn't even the final boss. Madara is still out and about.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 12:05:21 PM »

I wouldn't count Obito out yet... Especially since he apparently wanted a world where he could have stayed in Konoha and stuff... How he would have wanted things to be different...

However, I think his time as the main antagonist is about over. Madara has probably scoffed at Sasuke copycatting him, and probably jokes, "Like student like teacher..."

But this early in the morning, I hope I wasn't the only one totally getting odd sensual vibes and connotation from Sasuke saying: "Does this feel the same as what Madara did in the past...?" Considering Kurama and Madara history, I'm pretty sure that could be taken in so many ways...

All in all, this only strengthens my resolve that Obito is going to switch sides before he dies on this battlefield, if he even dies. And after this, every susano'o is going to start coating themselves in a mixture of themselves and their full biju form.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 05:03:49 AM »

On another note, Kishi kinda wrote himself into a hole when concerning that weapon Obito has. the Sword of Nunoboko. Apparently it was used to make the world, but there was already a world when Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki was born. Though it might be a translation error, and it could have meant instead that he formed the world (or the shinobi world/Nippon) with it.

It was most likely based upon this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenonuhoko

So yeah. Kishi stole my special Susanoo weapon thing, which I also based upon that. ._.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 05:24:27 AM »

If I am reading correctly concerning your Heavenly Jeweled Spear, then manipulating the 5 elements is a bit different than what Obito's sword seems to have the ability to do. Seeing as it was formed from the same weird chakra thing that he had been using for several chapeters now, it is more likely to be able to use an element that is a combination of many chakra natures.

Probably all five, but Hiruzen did pointed out at least four, so while five isn't much of a stretch from there, four is a more comfortable number.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »

Knowing how overly-powerful Kishi has written Obito to be, it's most likely all five of the basic chakra natures, plus the Yin and Yang Release, or Yin-Yang Release. Funnily enough, a senjutsu-enhanced Susanoo sword was able to break through and shatter it.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 08:10:25 PM »

It's more than just a senjutsu enhanced Suasno'o sword.

DOUBLE senjutsu enhanced (both the KG of Jugo and Naruto's toad senjutsu) and has the power of the nine-tailed fox's power behind it. Combined that with Sasuke's susano'o, and the sword has more components than you are implying.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 08:33:13 PM »

DOUBLE senjutsu enhanced (both the KG of Jugo and Naruto's toad senjutsu) and has the power of the nine-tailed fox's power behind it. Combined that with Sasuke's susano'o, and the sword has more components than you are implying.

plus all those Rasenga

...never thought I would see a double helix in a Naruto Chapter....

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 08:49:33 PM »

To clarify this Double Helix thing I want to think that it is from the basic structure that the SOSP used to build the Shinobi World... this thing is the DNA of the Shinobi. I think that is why it is so powerful I mean we all know how important one's DNA build is to their life and such. If he can alter the build up which Shinobi are made upon then he can literally play god with the weapon of his.

Anyways, I think that the only reason they got threw his shield and all is because Kakashi is messing with his head by putting these images there. It made Obito let his guard down for a moment.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 09:36:02 PM »

One thing I was thinking of, why was the Shinju ever called the 10 tails if it is really a tree? It's chakra-less body is the Mazo and that doesn't have any tails either.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 10:08:46 PM »

Jugo isn't shown to be fueling Sasuke's Susanoo anymore. Naruto is helping to power it with Senjutsu chakra now instead, while it acts as an armor for his Tailed Beast Mode. All those Rasengan that were made by Naruto and then maintained by the Konoha kids were used to weaken Obito's shield, which was then broken by that Senjutsu Susanoo sword. Then that sword proceeded to shatter Obito's fancy sword and then slice through him.

One thing I was thinking of, why was the Shinju ever called the 10 tails if it is really a tree? It's chakra-less body is the Mazo and that doesn't have any tails either.
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-647-page-10.html

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 05:53:55 AM »

So Juubi is the Shinju's Rage Mode. Ok. >_>

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 06:52:19 AM »

Jugo isn't shown to be fueling Sasuke's Susanoo anymore. Naruto is helping to power it with Senjutsu chakra now instead, while it acts as an armor for his Tailed Beast Mode. All those Rasengan that were made by Naruto and then maintained by the Konoha kids were used to weaken Obito's shield, which was then broken by that Senjutsu Susanoo sword. Then that sword proceeded to shatter Obito's fancy sword and then slice through him.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-647-page-10.html

Hm, I had assumed that Jugo was there to keep doing his thing... Guess he's sight-seeing at this stage.

The sword is not broken *breaking the tip of a weapon like that does not count as breaking it*. Obito dropped it. ; a big difference that Madara I'm sure is going to exploit.

So Juubi is the Shinju's Rage Mode. Ok. >_>

All of the most important characters have a rage mode form. The Uchiha's (save for Obito it seems, I'll call his intangibility an equivalent) got susano'o, the sages got sage mode, the jincks have tailed beast mode(s), Kakashi has his forehead protector shift, and Sakura now has Yin release mode.

So, with that kind of logic, I would say it's fair that the tree of chakra has a rage mode as well.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 06:55:10 AM by Eric »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 08:27:02 AM »

Waiting for a playable Juubi in Ninja Storm 4 now

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.