Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: A Return to the Country  (Read 1653 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
A Return to the Country
« on: October 18, 2013, 03:54:11 PM »

Some time ago (too long ago for me to remember) the various country names, such as Fire, Water, and Wind country were changed to Konohagakure, Kirigakure, and Sunagakure respectively.

I would like to request that they, and the new village additions, return to a nation-based nomenclature (naming). Part of my reasoning is RP based, actually, and stems from perceived ownership of said boards. Granted, some are rather empty-ish on their own (poor Hoshi) but others do receive some occasional love from some groups of people.

Giving these public boards the country names would return them to country places and visits of such, and might would make a little more sense for many areas. The in-game location would, like in the past, probably remain the capital of the country or whatever, but the board itself could just be the country names again.

Fire Country, Water Country, Wind Country, Cloud Country, Rock (or Stone) Country, Rice Fields Country, etc.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: A Return to the Country
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 04:37:20 AM »

A few more sublocations as well (such as major shinobi villages/centals and other hotspots (i.e. Valley of the End)) would be nice in addition to this as well.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 16 queries.