Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Perma Ban Bijuu Pls, Bijuu OP  (Read 34324 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Perma Ban Bijuu Pls, Bijuu OP
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 05:09:29 AM »

And Rance begins his conquest...

For the activity rule though, would that be like one has to post doing something in their village basically? Just so you exist in the world for people to come after you?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 05:28:12 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2013, 05:30:38 AM »

snip

Do these make sense?

Yep.

For the activity rule though, would that be like one has to post doing something in their village basically? Just so you exist in the world for people to come after you?

I'd think that'd be the case. It'd help for hosts to post their present location in their bio too, since villages are accustomed to having their comment areas zerg rushed in eventful times.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2013, 05:39:56 AM »

snip

Do these make sense?

Yep.

I'd think that'd be the case. It'd help for hosts to post their present location in their bio too, since villages are accustomed to having their comment areas zerg rushed in eventful times.

Zenaku might have trouble with this one.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2013, 05:41:01 AM »

Zenaku might have trouble with this one.

Who's up for issuing the ultimatum?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2013, 11:24:19 AM »

Well, if Zenaku is that inactive, then that would pose a problem for him. Not it though on issuing the ultimatum, at least not until we're sure that this is a done deal and all.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2013, 11:36:08 AM »

Well, if Zenaku is that inactive, then that would pose a problem for him. Not it though on issuing the ultimatum, at least not until we're sure that this is a done deal and all.

Does anybody heavily disagree with Ranceman's battleplan?

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2013, 01:56:00 PM »

Negative

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2013, 02:31:51 PM »

Anybody have anything else to throw into the mix along with Ranceman's commandments? Rules affecting other things, etc?

Or are we all fine with the abolishment of these challenges, relative activeness of hosts and the inheritance of an inactive host's bijuu?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2013, 02:49:49 PM »

Speak within the timeframe of the week or hold your peace. That is all.  8)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kyutu - Super King -

• Yep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2013, 02:54:19 PM »

Actually, I have one more.

4. King's Rule - All beautiful women within the realm of SL - and everywhere else - belong to Mister Super King Kyutu.

Of course, this is already implied, but I feel it's nice to others to have it spelled out.
>INB4 banned for opinions.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2013, 03:00:59 PM »

Actually, I have one more.

4. King's Rule - All beautiful women within the realm of SL - and everywhere else - belong to Mister Super King Kyutu.

Of course, this is already implied, but I feel it's nice to others to have it spelled out.

Unfortunately they've all appeared to have disappeared... Hm...

So what, this thread'll remain open for another week before a final verdict's drawn (or a threshold in player approval's met)?

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2013, 05:01:12 PM »

Still think now village storing of Biju atleast for not over a week. A host must be foun with the week.

And if there is no village to get the beast being the person may be a loner then it goes up to contest style or something.

And perhaps we could ask Neji to make a message of the day about it.

As for that I think this will promote a lot more rp and I'm rather excited about it.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2013, 10:25:55 PM »

@Angra Mainyu---> I is a beautiful woman and have not disappeared. :P

If you say so Kay, if you say so...

I guess I'll spam links (and descs.) to the thread.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2013, 10:39:46 PM »

I am for this as well.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2013, 10:45:51 PM »

If I were to make an overall suggestion about Bijuu and RP relations,

1. Remove challenges - This is something many a people have said, and it makes sense. If the bijuu are there to stimulate RP, then challenges which are outside of RP don't help at all. The only point I could see to them in the first place is that it gives someone without sealing techniques the ability to obtain a bijuu. To solve this particular point people could get over it. If more seal-type characters need to get involved, then that's good, it's just more stimulation for RP. Whether or not people just randomly add sealing to their characters... well, that's not something we can deal with with any more than a slap on the wrist.

2. Responsibility- I believe if you take on a bijuu, you are assuming the responsibility to the site and others to roleplay. In that sense, any large leave of absence for any reason should result in a bijuu being removed, as otherwise it isn't fair or fun for the other players. I would say that 2 week inactivity would be the limit here, without really good reason. Real life was busy is not a  good reason, as I guarantee you that anyone could find at least a minute or two to log on within 2 weeks.
   So what do you do if you got your bijuu taken away and you want it back? RP it back, go take it from the person who got it. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

3. Ownership in case of absence -
      If the participant was in a battle when he went absent, the challenger receives the bijuu.
      If the owner was not in a battle, then the leader in his CLAN, which may or may not be the village, receives the bijuu. A clan will be the assumed as the clan they are listed as in game, which will usually be the village -- this is to keep any retroactive decisions from arising if they were part of a separate "internal clan" or something. If that were the case, then they  should have just made their own clan and gave it affiliation with the village.
     If the absentee was not part of any clan, then the beast is in a free for all position, the specifications of which (tournament, mission, war, etc.) is to be decided on by majority rules within a one week time period after confirmed removal of the bijuu, and to be acted out within a week after the decision.

Do these make sense?

Holy shit, this guy frkn nailed it.

The only bad thing I see here is someone meta-gaming their way out of a bijuu fight.

Challenger: Enters the village where the host lives.
Host: Coincidentally, leaves the village and goes on a coast to coast adventure that will span ALL of NarutoLand(?) and the course of many, many, months. He'll be all over the place. Derp.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 10:47:36 PM by Genesis »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 16 queries.