Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Perma Ban Bijuu Pls, Bijuu OP  (Read 34329 times)

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: Perma Ban Bijuu Pls, Bijuu OP
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2013, 11:02:48 PM »

The Kage could always assign them body guards as well. Be it npc annu or just some body woul would want to be there if an attack should occur.

Sounds good.

How long should a Kage be out in the open, though? Would half a day to a day suffice? They need to run their village as well, so it shouldn't have to be all that lengthy.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2013, 12:26:55 AM »

The Kage could always assign them body guards as well. Be it npc annu or just some body woul would want to be there if an attack should occur.

Sounds good.

How long should a Kage be out in the open, though? Would half a day to a day suffice? They need to run their village as well, so it shouldn't have to be all that lengthy.

It makes no sense for a Kage to be out running around.  I mean they are a Kage there is already a big enough hit on their head.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2013, 12:31:01 AM »

Sounds good.

It makes no sense for a Kage to be out running around.  I mean they are a Kage there is already a big enough hit on their head.

So then would you suggest that a jinchuuriki-kage be excluded from the "leave your village every so and so to be more easily targetable" notion?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2013, 11:52:54 AM »

I wish I could say "as long as it is not abused", but I would be kidding myself if I were to say that.  :cry:

I would still probably say yes to that though.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2013, 12:30:35 PM »

So unless anybody vehemently disagrees with this, then Kages are exempted from the weekly roam requirement.

I'd think that the hunter attacking the village (or through direct confrontation) would suffice, unless the Kage in particular can be more of a scumbag than myself and let everything around them be destroyed (which could very well, depending on whether or not anybody actually survives afterwards, trigger an uprising; curse those dictators!).

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2013, 03:38:33 PM »

What about previous kages??  I don't remember the third traveling around
while minato was kage :o
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2013, 01:57:44 AM »

We barely even witnessed Hiruzen's life during the flashback when Minato was Kage, so for all we know he could've still been doing missions and the sort outside of the village.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2013, 02:22:43 AM »

We barely even witnessed Hiruzen's life during the flashback when Minato was Kage, so for all we know he could've still been doing missions and the sort outside of the village.

Probably trying out Jiraiya's peeping technique...  :twisted:
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2013, 03:43:39 AM »

Probably trying out Jiraiya's peeping technique...  :twisted:

I wonder if he ever managed to learn it in the end... (Probably not)

Anyway, that could be motivation enough for him to leave the village every once in a while to study these 'intricate' perversion techniques (can't have the Mrs finding out!).

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2013, 03:50:40 AM »

Well, considering the Mrs. died during the Nine Tails Attack, and he left the village even then... :D

Albeit, his village was under attack by something the size of the Hokage Monument if not larger. Not coming out would have been very bad.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2013, 04:19:20 AM »

Well, considering the Mrs. died during the Nine Tails Attack, and he left the village even then... :D

Albeit, his village was under attack by something the size of the Hokage Monument if not larger. Not coming out would have been very bad.

Though for all we know he could've been outside the village for months prior to Obito's faggotry making a mess of the peace...
Again, we only witnessed a very short period of when Minato was the active Kage and Hiruzen inactive (duty-wise).

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2013, 04:23:27 AM »

Though for all we know he could've been outside the village for months prior to Obito's faggotry making a mess of the peace...
Again, we only witnessed a very short period of when Minato was the active Kage and Hiruzen inactive (duty-wise).

True, and I think his duty called more whenever the village was under imminent threat. Otherwise, he was probably just stamping papers for Genin and Chunin, and generally just helping Minato out with his duties when he could.

For SL sake, I think inactives would have to be considered  active Kage when it comes to that, as they are at least still Kage.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2013, 09:31:32 AM »

For SL sake, I think inactives would have to be considered  active Kage when it comes to that, as they are at least still Kage.

So long as the Kage doesn't go join another village/organization and be given a different rank, I suppose this could stand.

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2013, 11:46:33 AM »

I'm actually curious to see how this works if it's implemented. Because although it is a good idea.. It takes that ONE person to turn even the best idea into the worst idea. That's just the SL cycle. Something happens it's new, It works, everyone loves it, One person abuses it by finding some loophole or whatever.. (Said person sometimes has a following of 'respected' friends to back him/her up on their terrible decision.) And it all goes downhill from there until the person is completely discredited or it comes here to the forums. I'm not talking about one particular event is just what I've seen over the years.

So before everyone just jumps on it and says go for it bro! There should be a better plan B option just in case. And I know that's not always possible since you can't control everything and everyone and not everyone will agree with everything. Buuuut it's still something I think should be kept in mind.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2013, 04:17:13 PM »

Plan B huh? Well, if the first system is abused, then making a second system as backup would need to either fix the problems of the first, or be a completely different approach.

I guess plan B could be to outright get rid of the biju from competitive play.  :twisted:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 17 queries.