Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Kabuto reboot (Warning: Spoilers)  (Read 2465 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Kabuto reboot (Warning: Spoilers)
« on: October 28, 2013, 12:13:35 AM »

It's been a while since Kabuto was his old self. He's an entirely different person now, with greater abilities and skills. So I was kinda thinking that the Kabuto event should be updated too. So here's my pitch towards a revamped Kabuto.

Instead of Kabuto being just his usual medical-nin self that a lot of us are used to, why not have him grow more powerful as we do?

Normal Kabuto (Medical-nin)
Available from 4-24 Oro kills.
Basically what we have now, nothing changes for him.

Snake Kabuto

Available from 25-49 Oro kills.
More hp, attack, defense and some new jutsu.

Sage Mode Kabuto

Available at 50+ Oro kills.
A lot more powerful than previous incarnations. As with how he is in the series, he is able to use whatever jutsu Tayuya, Kidomaru, Jirobo, Sakon & Ukon, and Kimmimaro can use in-game. His healing jutsu should also recover a lot more than it did before.

Comments, ideas and opinions about this idea are welcome, and are needed if we want this off the ground.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Kabuto reboot (Warning: Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 12:41:20 AM »

It's fresh, if nothing else. I wouldn't mind Kabuto getting a little extra punch, if the XP fits the bill as he gets harder or simplier. :D
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 01:42:58 AM »

I would enjoy a stronger Kabuto due to he dies rather easily to me at his current state before he event gets to attack me.

I suggest maybe give Snake Kabuto Edo-Tensei spawning something with an HP amount just like Hidan has in his own event (if it is even possible), but they will disappear once Kabuto dies.

And give Sage Kabuto something that will simulate him being in sage mode like in a form of a debuff on you.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 01:44:07 AM by Ratatosk »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 05:13:31 AM »

I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be done, new things are good. So if someone can take the time to program it then it'd be sweet, it sounds fun. Maybe different final bosses for higher Oro kills too (that aren't just different names).

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 11:25:12 AM »

Well, presuming you don't have resets and don't use your killer jutsu, you can still get killed by kabuto, even at the higher oro kill counts. xD
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 06:05:58 PM »

I like the idea. Gives a new challenge to the game when others have Kabuto available, but he is also first seen at 3 kills.

In addition to his jutsus for 25-49 kills, he should be able to summon a few snakes that would fight with him, kinda like how Oro has all those guys come at higher kills.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 06:08:03 PM »

I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be done, new things are good. So if someone can take the time to program it then it'd be sweet, it sounds fun. Maybe different final bosses for higher Oro kills too (that aren't just different names).

Also qouting on this, just make the new form of Kabuto from 50+ kills more insane if people start reaching for Daimyo.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 06:55:21 PM »

You revamp Kabuto, revamp Orochimaru. That's the only way it'd work. It may not be canon for Oro to be stronger now, but it makes no sense for the mid level boss to be stronger than the actual level 15 boss to advance.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 08:49:33 PM »

You revamp Kabuto, revamp Orochimaru. That's the only way it'd work. It may not be canon for Oro to be stronger now, but it makes no sense for the mid level boss to be stronger than the actual level 15 boss to advance.
Kabuto isn't exactly a mid level boss, so to speak. He's more of an optional boss. It's more for fun anyways.

I would also like to suggest that the more difficult Kabuto(s) have some greater rewards, like a gem or two. Or maybe there should be a reward system based on how many turns you can defeat him in. Fewer turns would mean greater prizes, though the difficulty of beating him would have to be vamped up a lot.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 10:42:33 PM »

Kabuto isn't exactly a mid level boss, so to speak. He's more of an optional boss. It's more for fun anyways.

I would also like to suggest that the more difficult Kabuto(s) have some greater rewards, like a gem or two. Or maybe there should be a reward system based on how many turns you can defeat him in. Fewer turns would mean greater prizes, though the difficulty of beating him would have to be vamped up a lot.

Since anyone with Animal Path would beat him in 1-2 turns every time.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 12:29:46 AM »

Since anyone with Animal Path would beat him in 1-2 turns every time.

Then nixeh on the speed of Kabuto kill. :D

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.