Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Extra Clan Features  (Read 5933 times)

Demonic Sanoci

Re: Extra Clan Features
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2006, 07:17:04 AM »

Of cource not doult it. Have to get it in an event. Cannot get it by joining a clan. Something like bloodline limit , or special abilities should be included in clans in the way future.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2006, 01:42:55 PM »

that would be cool if every clan had a cool ability,for example the demon clan having all the members having Jinchuriki powers

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2006, 11:05:29 PM »

See the chaos now , but talking about in the thoughts of each clan had the choice to create their own unique bloodline in which only the higher ranked members get. Of cource if the Bloodline was like too godlike then be cancaled by the mods .

My idea is if a clan even wants a bloodline the founder of the clan would need 1000 gems , making it very hard. Of cource some SOBs here can get more than that sadly , but get your excitement if that was possible.

dude no.1

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2006, 12:27:06 AM »

but a bloodline trait cant be given naturally or taken naturally, which means you are meant to be forced into a clan, then if you become evil you can leave your clan like itachi, with your bloodline trait, and if you want to make a clan you can just make a farther branch of the clan, like the hyuuga clans far off branch, but this is just a suggestion, it would take so much coding.

InoueMiyu

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2006, 01:16:48 AM »

I think giving bloodline limits to clans makes no sense.  You'd have to be born with it.  And even if you gave clan members a special technique, you would have to take it away automatically if they leave the clan, and unless Neji is willing to custom code a new ability for each clan, and to hash it out with each clan leader exactly what would be balanced and fair, it would have to be the same ability across the board.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2006, 01:24:20 AM »

kekkei genkai won't be linked to existing clans, nor can they be bought by clan leaders for all guys.

you have to be born with it, and I have (alpha stage) plans how this will work out.
It will be something specific ONLY to certain guys and ONLY after (working) at least achieving Sannin status.

but, I wrote in Kekkei genkai about it, if anybody bothers to read it and not post in another thread.... ^^
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2006, 03:41:19 AM »

We can tweak that,we aren't exactly the same as in the Naruto Universe,For Example Vampire Lord,potion pedler,and buying weapons

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2006, 04:13:34 AM »

kekkei genkai won't be linked to existing clans, nor can they be bought by clan leaders for all guys.

you have to be born with it, and I have (alpha stage) plans how this will work out.
It will be something specific ONLY to certain guys and ONLY after (working) at least achieving Sannin status.

but, I wrote in Kekkei genkai about it, if anybody bothers to read it and not post in another thread.... ^^

Sannin Status umm yeah right thats kinda unfair Jounin LvL be more fair , and challenge , but your idea of what  rank just foolish I believe.

Already know Neji have this planned , just mentioned it alright , plus how would you get borned with it , and would we be able to create our own , because don't wanna see everyone with same bloodlines.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 04:14:30 AM by Demonic Sanoci »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2006, 06:13:33 AM »

Sannin Status umm yeah right thats kinda unfair Jounin LvL be more fair , and challenge , but your idea of what  rank just foolish I believe.

Already know Neji have this planned , just mentioned it alright , plus how would you get borned with it , and would we be able to create our own , because don't wanna see everyone with same bloodlines.

You're going to be seeing people with the same bloodlines no matter what you want. Creating your own bloodlines would just be causing more trouble. And we already discussed on how ou would be reborn with it on the other threads on this, read it there.

And also, how is having to be Sannin unfair? It sounds perfectly fair to me. You already have something to shoot for when you're Jounin anyway. Making it so you have to be Sannin+ gives the high levels something else to do other than get DKs and raise ranks in the HOF. Giving something else to reward high ranked players that have been playing this game for a while if a very nice idea. And trust me, if Jounin could get it, you'd be seeing alot more people with the same bloodline than if only Sannin+ could have it ^.^ Jounin isn't hard at all to get.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2006, 07:10:22 AM »

Okay , Okay sue me for trying to let everyone in the end win alright.In the end of cource you'll right about how the people who reach Sannin deserve it, because get no rewards for getting the rank. Well out of all the bloodlines have these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kekkei_genkai

See them all there , but here the next question what powerups from these Bloodline do we get ?

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2006, 07:16:41 AM »

I think we should get back on the topic of clan features and not Kekkei Genkai.

dude no.1

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2006, 07:19:40 AM »

shouldnt we wait till neji finishes wat he gots up his sleeves for the clan. after that than maybe their will be something to add.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2006, 07:21:45 AM »

Kekkei Genkai would be a real discussion for clan features , but whatever. The idea of clamn bank sounded good , but of cource wouldn't happen. Just too bad couldn't create a logo for your clan which would be interesting , so become a tattoo perhaps.

Think about maybe the chances of having the leader able to assigh missions like a Kage in a sence , maybe get rewarded , or puninshed depending how you do , have the chances of gaining stuff , plus earning experience points.

Really troublesome , but hell its an idea. Hopefully what Dude said is something great from Neji.

Mememememe

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2006, 09:05:20 AM »

I would like something to award Clan # of Oro kills, or kills/member ratio. Once per month, the clans with like 200+ kills could get a buff chosen by their leader.

1-2 more turns, +1 attack or defence, +5 hp, pack of soldier pills for every member that go away after Oro kill if not spent... Relatively minor things that can help clans differ from each other, without upseting the ballance, and at the same time, reducing the number of them.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2006, 09:48:33 AM »

Kekkei Genkai would be a real discussion for clan features , but whatever. The idea of clamn bank sounded good , but of cource wouldn't happen. Just too bad couldn't create a logo for your clan which would be interesting , so become a tattoo perhaps.

Think about maybe the chances of having the leader able to assigh missions like a Kage in a sence , maybe get rewarded , or puninshed depending how you do , have the chances of gaining stuff , plus earning experience points.

Really troublesome , but hell its an idea. Hopefully what Dude said is something great from Neji.

No, Kekkei Genkai will be unrelated to player clans.
Also, no "my own little kekkei genkai" will happen. why? simple, people want power, nothing else =) and more, more, even more...

on my stack there is 1 thing: 1 clan tattoo buyable.
also we might talk about a clan avatar (still I don't know where it should be shown outside the clan).

but, as you surely read the announcements, I have no time. Even now as i type I normally have _no_ time.
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.