Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Another Biju Topic: This time, new Rules  (Read 21225 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Another Biju Topic: This time, new Rules
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2013, 06:28:25 AM »

Just a small battalion of 24 Susanoo that have been given life. Not exactly an army. But now that you mention it, giving them a wood clone-like skeletal base does sound like a better idea.

But anyways, I would like some input from some more current/past kages, current Jinchuriki and RP mods.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2013, 07:07:33 AM »

Just a small battalion of 24 Susanoo that have been given life. Not exactly an army. But now that you mention it, giving them a wood clone-like skeletal base does sound like a better idea.

But anyways, I would like some input from some more current/past kages, current Jinchuriki and RP mods.

You don't want my opinion if it's about sentient Susanoo guards. >_> That being said what are we even talking about now?

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2013, 09:19:22 AM »

That being said what are we even talking about now?

Let's.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2013, 09:15:39 PM »

Village-wide destruction is already guaranteed with any Bijuu to be honest. It's part of the deal of defending/fighting for it in the first place. The only thing you can really do is pick someone that is strong to be the host, or have strong people stay around your hosts at all times. That's always been the case in the series. People are going to take advantage of using their Biju in however way they want, since it's their's in the first place. Who's to say that someone can't seal a Biju in the Gedo Mazo and create a small portion of a White Zetsu army? Last I checked, people were allowed to do anything they want with their own Biju, so long as it doesn't clash with the Tampering of the Biju rule.

Also, when did these rules become agreed-upon as official?
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beasts#Guidelines

No, it is not guaranteed. A host transforming into their tailed beast can be subjugated much more easily than a free tailed beast and its master. Not to mention the fact that instead of one chakra pool, we're talking two separate pools.

A host, in almost every sense, is much less probable to do village-wide destruction than a host. And it is because people are going to take advantage of their tailed beast that allowing them to have the beast out and walking is a bad idea. If you know someone is going to ram a plane into your building, then it would not do you well to outright give them the very plane to do it (unless you don't like the building... But that's a different story).

The biju may be in their possession, but if we make a companion out of it, then ownership of the tailed beast will take on a whole new meaning. I wouldn't be so raunched about if I had faith that people would not go around stomping on villages and summoning their tailed beasts like common summons.

But hey, that's my deal on it. Maybe the jincks and Kage have a different feel on it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 17 queries.