Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Magic Ears  (Read 30362 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Magic Ears
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2013, 03:58:06 PM »

So basically Yujo's entire strategy is character controlling Kirk and saying his actions happens after Yujo's. There's nothing to suggest that though, post order is not chronological order, the NORM would be everyone within one round of posting is acting at the same time.

Can someone explain to me how Kirk posting "He didn't know Rakudo was in trouble." means he doesn't do anything till after Yujo?

Yujo retro posted to attack me during essentially the first 1/4 of my post, so I am doing the same thing in defense. I see Kirk under the ground before he reaches my sword and before Yujo launches his Kamui.

There's nothing explicitly stating in Kirk's post that "Uetto takes no actions until after Yujo." so by saying they take place previous to the Kamui allowing me to dodge is just taking advantage of the lack of details.

So basically Yujo is character controlling Kirk, meta-gaming to hit me, and god modding to say his attack cannot be dodged.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2013, 04:45:13 PM »

I suggest we go with the 1,200 yards thing -- which is probably a rough estimate -- because otherwise I get to say where it is because I was the last to rebuild it. Also, this is going nowhere and Rakudo is just trying to argue every little thing he can from what I can tell. I told Yujo to get a judge and resolve this, but he told me Rakudo refused. So, unless you want to further waste your time, just  ignore both of them until they get a judge.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:03:05 PM by Nathan »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2013, 05:00:27 PM »

^ Just get a judge and be done with it.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2013, 05:41:23 PM »

My statement was unknowningly to myself you (Rakudo) would be in a pinch. Meaning that you would already be being targeted by Kamui while I sprung to grab your sword.

You posted said you noted me to be coming from the ground which to me makes it seem my hand had already broke the surface.

Really if you argue that Yujo meta-gamed you by hearing you randomly than I could very well argue your all the sudden and random activation of the Byakugan that just so allowed you to note me grabbing at your sword is meta-gaming as well.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2013, 05:51:57 PM »

If training means nothing, then pie is cake, and cake is pizza, because this makes no sense.

Pizzas are pies, mate.

P.S. You guys remember when Amaterasu was considered instant?

Because the Raikage don't give a duck about that claim.

So, I'm sure we can say the same for Kamui.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 06:19:01 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2013, 06:52:08 PM »

If training means nothing, then pie is cake, and cake is pizza, because this makes no sense.

Pizzas are pies, mate.

P.S. You guys remember when Amaterasu was considered instant?

Because the Raikage don't give a duck about that claim.

So, I'm sure we can say the same for Kamui.

Except Kamui is Space-Time Ninjutsu and Amaterasu is just fire. Not only that, but it hasn't been proven to not be instant yet whereas Amaterasu has. So far the only sure fire way of escaping it is with another space-time technique.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2013, 06:55:02 PM »

So far the only sure fire way of escaping it is with another space-time technique.

hur hur

> not instant

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2013, 07:21:58 PM »

So far the only sure fire way of escaping it is with another space-time technique.

hur hur

> not instant

is with another space-time technique.

Another INSTANTANEOUS TECHNIQUE. < There I made it all caps for you so you could understand.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 07:24:41 PM by Nathan »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2013, 08:13:36 PM »

My statement was unknowningly to myself you (Rakudo) would be in a pinch. Meaning that you would already be being targeted by Kamui while I sprung to grab your sword.

You posted said you noted me to be coming from the ground which to me makes it seem my hand had already broke the surface.

Really if you argue that Yujo meta-gamed you by hearing you randomly than I could very well argue your all the sudden and random activation of the Byakugan that just so allowed you to note me grabbing at your sword is meta-gaming as well.

Except I told you my legitimate IC reason to activate my Byakugan (other than to counter Konoha's two pronged meta-gaming attack). But Kirk just proved my post is legit.

So I'm being Kamui'd as Kirk reaches out of the ground for my sword. As Yujo would be happy to tell you Kamui takes effect in like 1/1000000000000000000000th of a second so lets, 2 seconds earlier, Kirk is still within the ground, coming towards me, AND I'M NOT BEING KAMUI'D YET. He didn't Hiraishin under the ground just beneath my feet and grab at my sword after all. So I dash with Raiton no Yoroi grab my sword and am out of the way before Yujo launches his Kamui. Before. Befooooore.

BEFOOOOOOOOORE

be·fore
biˈfôr/Submit
preposition, conjunction, & adverb
during the period of time preceding (a particular event, date, or time).

I'm not sure I can stress that enough, because people don't seem to understand what that word means and keep saying you can't escape a Kamui without space time jutsu after being hit which is fine and dandy, but it didn't hit me. It would essentially be like the image Rai just posted but with a Kamui hitting my after image instead of Amaterasu.

It's funny (and incredibly predictable) that Nathan is being a complete hypocrite though. During my zone fight with him for the 4 tails he claimed he could BLOCK my Kamui targeted at him, because he was throwing a kunai and shadow cloning it as I Kamui'd him, and one of the kunai multiplied FASTER THAN I COULD KAMUI NATHAN, and just coincidentally appeared over the exact spot on his body that I was focusing on and blocked my Kamui. This was approved by Kyu too, so we know you can defend against Kamui. So it wasn't instant enough to kill Nathan, but it's instant enough to kill me as I dodge out of the way before it is even launched.

I'd say I'm surprised, but that would be a lie. Every Leaf ninja I have had to fight besides Eric and (tentatively) Kirk has pretty much acted as scummy as possible to win.  Same thing you guys are doing now, and it's embarrassment to you. I feel that way and I know others do to, another Leaf ninja messaged me earlier apologizing to me for the way you guys are acting, saying it made him sad to be a Konoha nin.

I know you guys don't care though. Just keep telling yourself that I'm Bocch, that everything you do to me is justified because of who you believe I am. That's fine, I know a lot of other people who act that way too.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats or views other people with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt, or intolerance on the basis of a person's opinion, ethnicity, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. described bigotry in the following quotation: "The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract."

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2013, 08:22:03 PM »

The fight between me and you: Bansho Tenin > Kamui > Not even hundred feet away from each other.

Your fight with Yujo: Kamui > No Bykugan or anyway to see it's coming > pretty far away.

You're just grasping for straws and trying to nitpick every little detail whilst calling out anyone you can. You're laughable just like you were when you fought me. Going back to ignoring you now.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2013, 08:26:24 PM »

The fight between me and you: Bansho Tenin > Kamui > Not even hundred feet away from each other.

Your fight with Yujo: Kamui > No Bykugan or anyway to see it's coming > pretty far away.

You're just grasping for straws and trying to nitpick every little detail whilst calling out anyone you can. You're laughable just like you were when you fought me. Going back to ignoring you now.

I had a judges decision telling you to post, and you wouldn't post, and the community was in agreement that you were going to be stripped of the 4 tails until you gave it to me to "avoid trouble."

So yeah ignore me because I'm not afraid to call you out on your nonsense. Ignore, run, it's what you do, it's what cowards do, same difference really.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2013, 08:38:11 PM »

Isn't a Leaf Nin nor am I taking sides like I said before. I saw fault on Yujo's hearing along with you shunshin. That's why I said this

I just thought that you where on the same basis as Yujo with the random Byakugan activation. I understand you activated it to spy on the building but that should have drew your attention there no to me. I still don't think the dojutsu automatic makes you use the 360 vision as Neji activated it with out using that feature I do believe.

However. I'm not trying to void anything. To be honest I'd rather see you to just meet on a common ground of some sort and we get back to rp. The whole reason I did my actions was to create interest and tension. I don't see my having meta-gamed you Rakudo as I did my action after you had performed all actions in your post and I had already declared war on Konoha and headed to the Main Street to spice things up.

I'm not sure if your words were directed to me or not but it seemed so. However, I think the said thing is that Yujo and you can't come to some sort of agreement among each other without having to run to the forum. It's had become a lost tradition at SL to compromise on subjects. You are aware you and I already came to an agreement on the shunshin objection I had.

In the end I'm not out to get you. And to be honest I hope you are Boccy old boy truthfully cause I liked and got along with Bocc rather well in all honesty. Or characters didn't and we often had disagreements on subjects but I seemed to always have been able to talk with Bocc in pm and solve our issues

Stop trying to be so above everyone and just start having fun again. So what you two disagree just say hey I'll say my Kamui missed and you say you made a bad step and stubbed your toe a bit noticing you just did escape certain death. Then guess what!!! This may sound crazy but you two get to rp more and have fun duke it out.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:08:41 PM by UettoSenju »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2013, 09:25:34 PM »

I want to continue this, trust me I do, and I do have fun, I had a lot of fun with Kamui and I will be having a lot of fun again with Tsuyo once this stops taking up all my time. There are people here who refuse to have fun though, and just want to troll or be ignorant.

Nathan is still talking as if I haven't explained my order of actions a dozen times "No Bykugan or anyway to see it's coming" I've said over and over again I am dodging Kirk and this makes the Kamui miss, but there he is, still saying this. I can't claim to understand why some people go out of their way to be so vitriolic.

I'm not sure what kind of damage you want me to take since the Kamui is the only thing coming at me but if we can continue this rp I say lets talk about it.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2013, 09:30:37 PM »

Why not void the entire thing completely and then you guys just start over?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2013, 09:32:13 PM »

Just please get a judge, or get a compromise going (seems unlikely).
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 16 queries.