Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Magic Ears  (Read 30492 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Magic Ears
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2013, 05:47:06 AM »

I stand in favor of myself, and of the ignoring of the incredibly predictable decision of Yujo to ignore the community decision, that he asked for, that turned out to not benefit him.

Yujo we have you, in writing, saying that a community decision was the only way to do this. Then people started to agree with me and you changed your mind. We can all see this, you can't get away with it.

Also, if you are gonna start calling people out on their characters I would just delete your wiki page because I could go on all night about you.

And like I told you Kirk, I'm here to perform a much needed culling in addition to retrieving my bijuu. ^_^

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2013, 05:52:25 AM »

Get a judge.
That is all I am going to say.
I mean how hard is it to find someone on here that's unbiased in their judgment towards the other? I mean seriously...c'mon! :oops:

Another thing...why can't everyone quit going at each others necks and play friendly here?
That's means no flaming/personal attacks of any sort, it's something I won't tolerate and I will lock this thread, if someone decides to take it far enough...  :evil:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 06:01:32 AM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2013, 06:03:41 AM »

Get a judge. That is all I am going to say and if you two can't agree to one, well...it's because of the petty argument between you two, I guess.  :oops:

Another thing, is everyone quit going at each others necks and play friendly here.
That's means no flaming/personal attacks of any sort, it's something I won't tolerate and I will lock this thread, if someone decides to take it far enough...  :evil:

There doesn't seem to be a point to it Kamui. Yujo said lets get a community decision, I said ok, people started agreeing with me, he didn't want it anymore.

I'm not gonna reward that behavior with what he wants, he's only going to waste more of my time, you forget I am doing this because he dragged me through a stalled bijuu match for months on end.

Yujo made his bed, now he has to lay in it.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2013, 06:07:40 AM »

Get a judge. That is all I am going to say and if you two can't agree to one, well...it's because of the petty argument between you two, I guess.  :oops:

Another thing...why can't everyone quit going at each others necks and play friendly here?

You know I'm one to speak my mind Kamui and if someone is going to try to bully someone else because they don't agree with their side of the posting. Then I will state my mind. I feel obligated to defend the right of all to be able to rp and state their opinion here at the forum.

If I'm at flaw then so be but I will not apologize or go silent.

As to the matter at hand. I don't see how you can say get a judge... There are plenty here making a choice. The community was elected and agreed upon to be the judge.

If this was agreed upon how can it be changed now? I mean what if Yujo doesn't like this judge will another have to be found until one is found that will for certain rule in his favor?

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2013, 06:15:28 AM »

You know I'm one to speak my mind Kamui and if someone is going to try to bully someone else because they don't agree with their side of the posting. Then I will state my mind. I feel obligated to defend the right of all to be able to rp and state their opinion here at the forum.

If I'm at flaw then so be but I will not apologize or go silent.

As to the matter at hand. I don't see how you can say get a judge... There are plenty here making a choice. The community was elected and agreed upon to be the judge.

If this was agreed upon how can it be changed now? I mean what if Yujo doesn't like this judge will another have to be found until one is found that will for certain rule in his favor?

I was merely suggesting that *you* or *anyone* else stop adding more fuel into the flames.
You're free to speak your mind, but *watch* what is said on here as I will be monitoring everything. (Including reported posts)

Please mind my edits please and don't quickly jump the gun, because at this rate it doesn't look like any of you could find someone unbiased towards the other.
It's ridiculous and more one-sided if you ask me with everyone agreeing to one thing and then changing their opinions at the slightest thought that their decisions would benefit the other player's character.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 06:18:19 AM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2013, 06:25:11 AM »

We could start adding the "once you post you accept it" rule to the forums as well I suppose, so people can't change their opinions. :P

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2013, 06:30:33 AM »

We could start adding the "once you post you accept it" rule to the forums as well I suppose, so people can't change their opinions. :P

Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.
I think it would be better that everyone quit changing their minds so quickly and agree on one thing.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2013, 06:35:50 AM »

Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.
I think it would be better that everyone quit changing their minds so quickly and agree on one thing.

We do seem to be wrapping this up, as far as I can see.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2013, 07:28:09 AM »

My statement stands. I made suggestions, there is no rule stating that once I make a suggestions it is set in stone, it isn't my fault everyone jumped on the voting bandwagon. You can have whatever you'd like to have in writing, it doesn't matter, Kirk went right back on his word, so who's to tell how rigged or biased this voting can be. This Rp will stay halted until Rakudo concedes to finding a judge, thus making issue with these new Bijuu rules as he blatantly declined to find a judge. If he wishes to find loopholes in these rules, so shall I, so I say again, this Rp will be halted, regardless of the "Community vote" until a proper judge is found, and I believe Kamui would be happy to oblige at this point.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Thecurse

• Lets brush our cares away!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2013, 07:32:30 AM »

Indeed. I can change my vote as I wish. Anger had nothing to do with it. I had changed my mind to Rakudo's favor before hand due to know information and understanding. Kyu's post playing a large role in such along with me having been wrong about the timing. If Rakudo noted me under the ground then that does place him encasing your Kamui. Anything otherwise would make your post meta-gaming on a few terms.

Regardless I'm not one to make an opinion based on anger. Rather my actions in rp will reflect that. I was for compromise not judge. You came here so lets settle it here therefor to move this along I castes a vote.

Also yes I questioned Rakudo's actions some but the thing is that was not playing a role in this as no one else seemed to take it into account but rather timing and location where the factors. So if there is no compromise then I feel Rakudo's post is legit.

Also this Lonoha isn't the Konoha I gave my full heart and loyalty to. This is like spitting on the graves of all my old comrades that fought and sacrificed for the village you dirty like that. No this is not Konoha it died long ago. Hopefully the few who still are of that time will understand this... Rise Neo-Konoha <L.nin>

Oh one more thing my breed is what once made Konoha and SL a great village and site. At least we could have fun and rp efficiently. Sure we are the idiots and god-modera yet we could settle a fight in a few hours and not have to take a week a post.

Like you Kirk, I was L. nin a long time ago; Possibly before even Fifty. I understand your cross but I'm not sure you're going through the right channels my friend. Instead of promoting revolt, I feel it'd be best to go about a more peaceful way. I can promise you that you won't find your vision of a better Leaf at the end of this path. I urge you to consider this before you do something rash for "United we stand, divided we fall." True it's cliche, but with it comes wisdom.
I used to be an adventurer like you...but then I took a slap to the face and woke up >>....dragons AREN'T real.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2013, 07:48:21 AM »

I urge you to consider this before you do something rash for "United we stand, divided we fall." True it's cliche, but with it comes wisdom.

But it's fun watching Konoha implode on itself!

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2013, 07:51:46 AM »

I'm with Nathan and Yujo.

Thecurse

• Lets brush our cares away!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2013, 08:07:46 AM »

If this is indeed coming down to a vote, mine would go toward Yujo's argument.
I used to be an adventurer like you...but then I took a slap to the face and woke up >>....dragons AREN'T real.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 20, 2013, 08:27:06 AM »

I just think that the judge was agreed to be the community so I don't see how that can change now. Also you act like my vote changed all the sudden. If you can tell my fees started of with me agreeing with Yujo but slowly I started to take in everything and slide to Rakudo's side.

I don't just flip all at once. That why I said the whole compromise thing. Make me out to be a bad guy all you want but my views had changed greatly before the outburst. From talking in pm with people and from reading logical post made here as to why this Kamui is questionable and how the timing is in Rakudo's favor here I do believe.

I still think you two should just compromise which Rakudo is willing to do. However you Yujo are the one holding this up as you want do so. When several people said just compromise with each other. A simple mature thing that can be done. Two people laying aside hard feelings and just saying hey I'll let this go and you drop this and we call it even. But sense you didn't want that then I stated in Rakudo's favor as the timing and distance that is all to questionable here makes it to complex to say if your Kamui would hit.

Also you can halt this rp if you wish and I know all the blame will go to Rakudo cause people tend to not like him. But just compromise like he is saying he will do and end it or go by these votes like originally stated and end it. Yujo is the one dragging it out in my eyes, no offense but that's the way I see it. So if you are gonna hold use hostage just to get your way I say we just void your being there and carry on with the rp.

P.s. I was in L.nin months before Fifty even joined the site. He joined when Shikamaru was the Hokage I believe. I had joined when Rank was Hokage, although she soon betrayed the clan.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2013, 08:33:29 AM »

Can't necessarily void his existence, considering he was there prior to the incident.
Lol I'm hungry.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.