Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Magic Ears  (Read 30495 times)

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Ears
« Reply #165 on: December 21, 2013, 08:31:10 PM »

Again, even of this vote comes out to be 100 vs 4 it won't matter, so everyone please go on ahead. Rakudo refused a judge, and I refused to accept this vote, simple as that. The vote quickly turned into a popularity contest, and it's a silly way to decide things considering. A judge to be found is the only way to resolve this, otherwise you can count on this staying right here, no progress, and a halted Rp.
We'll ask Neiji who is right and then whatever he decides it's final.
Him or we ask Kishi if any one can contact him

The judges.^

Neji couldn't care less about the RP of SL.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 21, 2013, 10:15:41 PM »

Perhaps the community should just vote of stepping Yujo of the Biju??? That doesn't need a judge but just our vote...

Also Yujo you are just beating around the bush until people give in to you. Really who are you gonna get to judge that would want to?

People are allowed to make opinions even if they don't agree with yours. Quit being but hurt and just compromise.... Really dude it seems you are scared to face Rakudo at this point.

Or is it the simple fact Nathan and you, the two wanting this judge and to not compromise, are the truly extreme bais ones?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 21, 2013, 10:55:35 PM »

(16h44m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo notes Yujo had a problem with him using the bijuu telepathic link to dowse for him, so fine, Rakudo reposts. Rakudo had set out from Kirigakure to scrounge up the rest of the bijuu. His first destination is Konoha, from there he can begin head -
(16h43m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - heading to any of the other villages, so it was as good a place to start as any. He landed his clay bird in front of Konoha's gates and hops off, drawing Samehada from his back as he does. He sets the sword down on the ground and it stands, -
(16h42m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo -on all fours, using its spines as little legs to walk. Rakudo and Samehada enter the village, Samehada crawling along at Rakudo's side. As they make their way down the main thoroughfare Rakudo says to the blade, "Smell anything tasty -
(16h39m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - Samehada?" The swords nuzzles against Rakudo's ankle and he rolls his eyes, "Yes I know you are fond of Gyuki's chakra Samehada, but we are looking for other chakras today. Look for big chakra, big like me." The sword shimmies back -
(16h37m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - from Rakudo and begins to scuttle down the main road that leads to the center of the village. Rakudo follows and as they go further Samehada's tongue hangs out of its mouth and it begins to pant and drool. The sword takes off faster now, and -
(16h34m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo dashes after it, Samehada must have caught the "scent" of a very large source of chakra to make it get this excited, hopefully it was a Jinchuriki. He did keep Samehada well fed after all, so even a man with exceptionally large chakra should -
(16h33m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - not set him off this much, it should be another one of the bijuu, unless there was someone here with that much chakra. Regardless, Rakudo follows after Samehada as it scuttles toward the center of the village and the Hokage's mansion.

(15h44m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō |From inside the Hokage's office, Yujo's well trained ears picked up on what the man outside had said. A bijuu Hunter? A sigh was released from his lungs and out onto the world. "One moment." He began walking towards the window that (C)
(15h39m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) overlooked the mainstreet in which the sound was heard from. During that 2 second walk, he shifted his eyes to those of the Mangekyo and peeked out said window to see the man walking the samehada like some sort of dog. (C)
(15h35m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) At which point a baseball sized kamui would be shot out at the mans' forehead, of course closing down to steal a portion of his brain, to make it go bye bye. This of course would be done in a microsecond, and without any sort of defensive (C)
(15h32m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) measure up, ol' Samehada would be left without an owner, at least an alive one.

(14h25m) <||||> Uchiha Kage watches the small skirmish from atop the Hokage monument, eating popcorn at the sight of all the assumptions. Notably, he had been sitting upon the monument of his favorite Hokage, the Shodaime.
(15h27m) <火> TachiUchiha an arm would spring from the ground to brush against the scale holding sword. Kirk having used his transportation system to originally rise in the street but this weapon gave him interest +
(15h24m) <火> TachiUchiha which made his actions alter in an attempt to capture the sword. Seeing how he would rise his arm right under the sword to cut it off in its tracks the blade may have been caught off guard. Then agian there was a good chance it would be drawn +
(15h22m) <火> TachiUchiha to Kirk's being as he himself hosted a rather huge chakra supply along with a rare treat for the blade. The chakra of the gift of the hermits a chakra so rare the blade would more then likely be drawn to it highly. All Kirk would need was a +
(15h19m) <火> TachiUchiha simply brush of his touch to the weapon which would be followed by an instant puff of smoke the sword being sent to Kirk's holding cell and what not in the SGT where it would be fed by a mass storage of chakra from tailed beast to more exotic +
(15h18m) <火> TachiUchiha meals. The touch of his skin to the sword having activated the Flying Thunder God of course. Unknowingly to Kirk Rakudo would seem to be in a bind himself.
(15h17m) <火> TachiUchiha converses, "Wrong account... Oh well. All actions go to my main. I think you know who that is."

(14h56m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo entered the gate of the village and said a sentence or two and Yujo, at the center of the village, in a building, can hear him. Ok. Let's break this one down. If Yujo can hear Rakudo just inside the gates when he himself is at the center of -
(14h55m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - of the village then Yujo must be able to hear at least that far in all other directions too, which means he is hearing pretty much everything in the village at all times. We know this is a just a passive ability since Yujo didn't activate -
(14h51m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - anything to use it, his ears are just that "well trained". So by Rakudo's logic this means Yujo must just be hearing an overwhelming probably buzzing screeching noise at all times. He's hearing everything so there's no way he be able to -
(14h48m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - pick anything out from the ruckus. If he wasn't just stricken deaf by this noise he's probably completely completely mad, there'd be no way he could sleep like that, he'd eventually just die from sleep deprivation Rakudo supposes. -
(14h45m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo -Shockingly Yujo's ability doesn't make any sense, man, it's only the 6th consecutive time that has happened. So while Yujo deals with the entire village of Konoha taking ice picks to his ear drums Rakudo would activate his Byakugan. -
(14h42m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - He did this to observe the Hokage building that Samehada seemed to be leading him to but the all-around vision it granted allowed him to see Kirk coming from the underground to just rob him for no reason. Lie, Cheat, and Steal, the Will of -
(14h39m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - Fire 2.0. Rakudo would active his Raiton no Yoroi and shunshin to the side. Being the/one of the fastest men alive did have its perks. He would snatch up Samehada as Kirk reached up at it with his grubby little fingers. This would happen -
(14h37m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - as Yujo, should he over come the blinding pain being rocketed into his ears, looked out the window, so the highest of high speed shunshins would take Rakudo out of the way of his Kamui attempt, since it was so small Rakudo would only need to -
(14h37m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - move very slightly to avoid it. Rakudo would have shunshined himself into an alley way, looking down at the ground where Kirk was. From this angle there would be no way Yujo could see him and launch another Kamui, several buildings were in -
(14h34m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - the way after all. Rakudo looked at the Kamui snapping shut where he had just been (assuming Yujo's ability to cast it) and Kirk's hand poking out of the ground and pointed an accusing finger at him, "What is WRONG with you people?!?"

(14h23m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō begins to break this down slowly so that Rakudo could understand this, regardless of his lack of brains. (No Literally his brain is like gone. Read on!). So, moving on Rakudo firstly character controlled my character, with him making the (C)
(14h20m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo sits down with some popcorn, "Oh he's gonna try and explain things again, this is gonna be good."
(14h19m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) assumption that my 6 month RL time training in Oto with the Otokage, while leading the Sound ninja 5, wouldn't allow me to do the things described with my own ears, and all that writhing in pain nonsense, laughable character control. (C)
(14h16m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) Moving on, the Kamui tech would be shot off, would hit, and Rakudo did die, leaving a hole in the middle of his skull. With sight of this, Yujo shunshined to the dead body, formed a seal, and used the Uzumaki sealing technique to seal away (C)
(14h15m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) all of what was left of Rakudo. "Well, would you look at that? He kinda died, poor fella."

Rakudo
Yūjō
Uetto
Kage

I broke everything down and will give a ruling, if anyone is willing to listen.  :roll:

Rakudo left Kirigakure via his clay birds and entered Konohagakure (The gates), from there he traveled with his Samehada in attempt to search out the Jinchuuriki.
This itself is plausible because as I read from it's abilities, it can be used as a quasi-sensor. (Note; I said quasi-sensor)
I made note during your first post that no doujutsu of any sort was active and you were basically taking Samehada for a walk.
Yujo accepted that post and for whatever reason that was confirmed earlier, he was able to pinpoint where and who Rakudo was at the moment. (Bijuu-hunter)
An action was initiated in where a "Kamui" was focused and cast upon Rakudo's location; namely his forehead.

Kirk's action came soon after Yujo's own and he attempted to grab the Samehada while Yujo's action was taking place, however it's up to debate what he was using to travel underneath the earth, since it was never stated.

Rakudo's reaction was to activate Byakugan to Kirk's own action, seemly knowing where he would come from and form an evasive maneuver to Yujo's own action, which was the activation of Raiton no Yoroi to avoid being sucked into the Kamui itself.
This is debatable since you stated in your first post nothing was active, you wouldn't actually known what had hit you until it was too late.
Raiton no Yoroi would allow you to escape the barrier from by the Kamui, but at a cost of injury to yourself. (Lost an ear, part of your face, etc)

My final ruling here is that, Rakudo was barely able to escape the Kamui, but albeit at a cost of losing something.
If you guys can't compromise to my ruling then what's the use of getting a judge or getting a community vote out of it since 'sides' are already being picked at this point.

Also with the accusations of meta-gaming and character-controlling being thrown out there, it's clearly becoming obvious both sides are at fault from the looks of it.

Edit; Thanks to Kage for going through all the trouble of highlighting the specifics of the RP in such detail. :oops:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:57:51 PM by Camel »

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 22, 2013, 12:17:13 AM »

Again, even of this vote comes out to be 100 vs 4 it won't matter, so everyone please go on ahead. Rakudo refused a judge, and I refused to accept this vote, simple as that. The vote quickly turned into a popularity contest, and it's a silly way to decide things considering. A judge to be found is the only way to resolve this, otherwise you can count on this staying right here, no progress, and a halted Rp.
We'll ask Neiji who is right and then whatever he decides it's final.
Him or we ask Kishi if any one can contact him

The judges.^

Neji couldn't care less about the RP of SL.

We'll have to ask Kishi.
Anyone knows his phone number/Email address or any forms of contacting?

Back to the topic.

Just let the whole thing slide.
Give Yujo a week period of getting Ready.
We get Kirk out of he way.
Then Rakudo can challenged Yujo.(Also wouldn't this cause war because like the mist is taking out tailed beast host.Also if Yujo beat Rakudo wouldn't cause a war also?)

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 22, 2013, 12:27:12 AM »

I don't think their just going to restart the battle, and I don't think Kirk is going to drop out cause you said so. >>

Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #170 on: December 22, 2013, 04:35:01 AM »

Wow look at that Kamui's JUDGE LIKE DECISION was the EXACT SAME THING as the suggested compromise, imagine that.

I already spoke to Xia about this and Kiri is prepared for whatever, though I think Konoha will be thanking me by the time I am done. Not that they'll have the military potential to do much else. :P

inb4 Yujo saying he never agreed to Kamui as a judge. JUST POST BEFORE I REACH ACROSS THE INTERNET AND STRANGLE YOU!
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/8/01
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:43:41 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 22, 2013, 05:03:18 AM »

Wow look at that Kamui's JUDGE LIKE DECISION was the EXACT SAME THING as the suggested compromise, imagine that.

I already spoke to Xia about this and Kiri is prepared for whatever, though I think Konoha will be thanking me by the time I am done. Not that they'll have the military potential to do much else. :P

inb4 Yujo saying he never agreed to Kamui as a judge. JUST POST BEFORE I REACH ACROSS THE INTERNET AND STRANGLE YOU!

I like how everything is nit-picked around here and now you want Yujo to acknowledge your post of seemly evading two actions without any repercussions of a prior mistake that was made by you in your first post? (Byakugan wasn't active and damage must be taken for being caught inside of a 'Kamui' prior to the secondary post)

I could bring up some points to the accusations of meta-gaming, character-controlling and downright prove that both are at fault of these accusations being thrown around. (Remember your secondary post, Rakudo?)
I suppose nowadays to combat this form of abuse, it's to basically okay to "one-up" the other person and pull some sort of Wile E. Coyote vs Roadrunner nonsense. (It's what Yujo basically did when Rakudo character-controlled his character into being overly hearing-sensitive.)

What about the so-called compromise? You make it seem at this point, that the only logical thing to do is say, "Welp. Rakudo evaded everything and No Samehada for you Kirk. Yujo must post now." :roll:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 05:05:37 AM by Camel »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 22, 2013, 05:30:31 AM »

Pretty sure Rakudo said he was fine with losing a body part.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #173 on: December 22, 2013, 05:54:39 AM »

That's exactly what I said, and what I've been saying. Kamui just totally missed it I guess.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 22, 2013, 05:55:51 AM »

Well it didn't come out like that with this post below, which is why I asked about the compromise.

Quote from: Rakudo

I suppose if he is okay with losing a specific body part then I gotta ask where does everything stand right now? We wait until Yujo's response on the topic? I'm lost here...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 06:03:56 AM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #175 on: December 22, 2013, 05:56:48 AM »

The compromise was that I would lose an ear or something and we continue, exactly what your decision was. Yujo isn't going to agree to it regardless. If the rp continues he loses, all he is fighting for is the chance that I die this post.

#notheredit: I guess I should edit my post first so my wound is present before Yujo posts anyway. I am thinking I lose an ear or have my cheek ripped open or something of that nature.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 06:12:25 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 22, 2013, 08:53:33 AM »

#notheredit: I guess I should edit my post first so my wound is present before Yujo posts anyway. I am thinking I lose an ear or have my cheek ripped open or something of that nature.

C'mon, as if the guy's who can't agree on this, not agree with having Rakudo don a new appearance over dying such a considerably disputable death:

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2013, 08:57:04 AM »

Exactly what I was gonna do too.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 22, 2013, 04:49:40 PM »

That's exactly what I said, and what I've been saying. Kamui just totally missed it I guess.

This exemplifies why the nit-picking is so detrimental. after 12 pages of bicker fest 3000, its a wonder anyone can keep track of a thing here. Perhaps in the future a problem should be stated concisely, the other parties involved should state their side one time...and then everyone should be hands off until a ruling is made.

What is the sense of having GMs if everything is going to be debated in committee until the whole world is blue in the face?

We did do that. Everyone said what they felt about the fight, others questioned some of their thoughts but got better understanding of why they thought so when they explained further. Unfortunately people won't find themselves too happy when they're faced with one going against them-- so the bickering continues where (for instance) they ask for community voting and then switch to saying judge, but then no judge is good enough.

And if you didn't read Rakudo saying so, he asked Zenaku who agreed with him. That's not good enough for Yujo, though.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 22, 2013, 05:22:22 PM »

This exemplifies why the nit-picking is so detrimental. after 12 pages of bicker fest 3000, its a wonder anyone can keep track of a thing here. Perhaps in the future a problem should be stated concisely, the other parties involved should state their side one time...and then everyone should be hands off until a ruling is made.

What is the sense of having GMs if everything is going to be debated in committee until the whole world is blue in the face?

We did do that. Everyone said what they felt about the fight, others questioned some of their thoughts but got better understanding of why they thought so when they explained further. Unfortunately people won't find themselves too happy when they're faced with one going against them-- so the bickering continues where (for instance) they ask for community voting and then switch to saying judge, but then no judge is good enough.

And if you didn't read Rakudo saying so, he asked Zenaku who agreed with him. That's not good enough for Yujo, though.

Hush Ray-Ray... You're just being bais  :D
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.