Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: A new purpose  (Read 1990 times)

Yamasukage

• your foolish plans can never faze my foolishness
    • View Profile
A new purpose
« on: January 25, 2014, 07:16:16 PM »

Hi there I'd like to post a suggestion on the in-game content
I feel that some reasons for people leaving this awesome site is related to the fact that all we do is train to fight orochimaru or some other character
I would like to recommend you add certain features to make the game interesting like wars and syndicate organisations like in the Naruto manga when villages went to war with each other to show their supremecy or gain control over them
And I also recommend introducing curse marks and beasts where in which syndicate organisations will try to gain control of so they can destroy other villages and also adding also being able to see aftermaths or certain events which happened at a certain section of the map which would tempt users to check it out where they might find something special or something that could end their lives there and then and finally I'd like to ask you to add events where a certain user or made up character discovers some sort of demon or ancient warrior and releases him or it causing all the villages or Syndicate organisations great strain and eventually cause them to join alliances and try and destroy this monster
Sort of like the Madara saga
And finally I'd like to ask you to add some more areas on the map normally secret ones which might need some sort of compass to track them down and these locations could have special items ,scrolls , eyes(sharingan, reningan and etc ) ,jutsus and so on in which it would help us get stronger to help our village or destroy others
And lastly
I'd like to ask if you provide a sensei like role where a sensei has 3 students (geninns)and once he feels their training is complete he might enrol them in some sort of chunin exam held by all the villages to see if their students are good enough to be called a top class or low class chunnin because whoever enters the tournament would eventually become a chunnin if they have enough XP

And that's pretty much all I have to say so thank you for reading this hope you might take some of the pointers here

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: A new purpose
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 04:23:27 PM »

I feel that some reasons for people leaving this awesome site is related to the fact that all we do is train to fight orochimaru or some other character

I don't think that's a glaring reason as to why someone leaves here.

We've had village wars before; they were alright -- sand versus mist.

We have curse seals (and seven star tattoos) and random beasts in the forests that provide boons that an affect your game.

We have sections of the map (and in the forest) that are events that are high risk for high reward.

The character or NPC becoming Kami and running rampant for us to all stop him is more of an RP thing (which would then promote Role play, sure, but also hinder others who do not want to participate [because whatever happens then is now recognized by only some]).

We have secret areas of the map that are secret and require certain items to reach.

As far as the chuunin role, any ideas how to suggest how that would work?

Yamasukage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 09:44:04 PM »

Well everyday on the game time they will be a specific tournament held where genins from every village are required to participate in to prove who is the best genin and whoever will have a guaranteed position as a chunin whether they win or lose and that genin that wins would be recognised as a top class shinobi amongst all the villages while he will receive a special item or be giving high standered missions duties and so on

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 10:57:50 PM »

Well everyday on the game time they will be a specific tournament held where genins from every village are required to participate in to prove who is the best genin and whoever will have a guaranteed position as a chunin whether they win or lose and that genin that wins would be recognised as a top class shinobi amongst all the villages while he will receive a special item or be giving high standered missions duties and so on

So this is RP, yeah? 'Cause we don't have people on 24/7 to be able to participate in everything (different time zones, etc.) Who do you propose make all of these challenges? Items? Why can't people just start out as Chuunin+ on their characters?

Yamasukage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 03:22:08 PM »

Hmmmm good point

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 19 queries.