Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: A samehada related question  (Read 1560 times)

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
A samehada related question
« on: February 08, 2014, 02:55:46 PM »

What if perhaps say broke a tooth off from samehada, sealed it and forged(fused it) together with a new sword.
Would the sword have the mind of Samehada, would it also have the ability to steal chakra(Not as big as Samehada) , would it also grow with more chakra and would it have a mind of it's own?

Plus would the sword attack you?

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: A samehada related question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 09:19:51 PM »

Would chipping off the scale of a dragon give you the hardness of the scale? Well, if you get enough scales you can in theory make armor of it. But you wouldn't be able to blow fire or anything of that sort.

That single part might would have the chakra consumption ability, albeit tone down, but it is unlikely that Samaheda reproduces via budding, so it is also unlikely that the sword would have a mind of its own and grow as a living thing would with the consumption of chakra.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 03:59:13 AM »

Weeelllll, it's hard to say really.  Since samehada is a sentient creature (at least sentient enough to have a preference to peoples chakra and leave it's current weilder for it, if given the chance to.) so it's hard to say if it's ability to consume chakra is innate and in it's body...or if it's controlled by it's personality (I'm hesitant to say that it has a brain...manga logic is weird.) and only happens when it wants it to.

But honestly I think we've put more thought into in these three posts than Kishimoto did so it's really anyone's guess as to how the darn sword operates xD

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 12:43:12 PM »

I bet Kisame knows.  :D He had that sword for like what, a decade plus worth of time?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 03:18:27 PM »

I bet Kisame knows.  :D He had that sword for like what, a decade plus worth of time?

I bet Samehada knows.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.