Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Naruto 670  (Read 2384 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Naruto 670
« on: March 26, 2014, 08:51:59 AM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/670/3

Kishimoto knows how to pull off a plot twist!  :shock:

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 670
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 10:34:34 AM »

Kamui, you got me all excited for the chapter, and now I see why. Though...

Had that been a SL character instead of Naruto, that conversation would have went waaay differently.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 04:22:52 PM »

Well, this is stupid.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 04:46:43 PM »

www.memegen.com/meme/emsmjt

*ant get the picture URL on this phone to insert image.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 07:03:07 PM »

True Senju Susanoo-equivalent when? This looks way too much like Madara's dual-faced Susanoo, while having qualities of Kurama's Yang chakra mode, while also wielding what looks like five tailed-beast balls. Just you wait. As soon as what this out-of-nowhere power-up is explained, every Senju and/or Uzumaki is going to claim it. (I'm tempted to myself to combine it with my own Susanoo Sage Mode to make some sort of Super Origin Sage Mode.)

Also, I hope Hagoromo expands upon what exactly happened to his brother, since his own kids and descendants are causing this much trouble in the world.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 08:15:00 PM »

True Senju Susanoo-equivalent when? This looks way too much like Madara's dual-faced Susanoo, while having qualities of Kurama's Yang chakra mode, while also wielding what looks like five tailed-beast balls. Just you wait. As soon as what this out-of-nowhere power-up is explained, every Senju and/or Uzumaki is going to claim it. (I'm tempted to myself to combine it with my own Susanoo Sage Mode to make some sort of Super Origin Sage Mode.)

Also, I hope Hagoromo expands upon what exactly happened to his brother, since his own kids and descendants are causing this much trouble in the world.

Looking at the legs of that sage mode thing though it does look like it's still some form of the nine tails transformation...unless his legs have extra joints in them. (Although it is technically just covered in chakra)  My guess is that this predecessor of Naruto's is just a carbon copy of him....and the brothers reincarnation is likely Sasuke. (Or madara but that's way less likely if you ask me.)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 02:15:28 AM »

Seems like nothing more then a mastered level of tailed beast transfermatiom to me which would require the nine tails to do. 

Also was more then one tailed beast pulled from Madara? So will naruto get two?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 03:28:01 AM »

Quote from: Kirk

Just fragments of the Shukaku and Hachibi were pulled out in the scuffle with Obito, so I assume that he will imbued Naruto with these fragments when the Yin-Half of the Kyuubi is placed inside of him.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 04:48:59 AM »

Quote from: Kirk

Just fragments of the Shukaku and Hachibi were pulled out in the scuffle with Obito, so I assume that he will imbued Naruto with these fragments when the Yin-Half of the Kyuubi is placed inside of him.

I couldn't remember. So will he get sand skills? Also if rather see him get the full nine tails sealed within himself.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 05:54:25 PM »

As I recall, the 2-7 seven tails all gave him some of their chakra before. So with the chakra from 1,8, 9 I think he'll maybe get pseudo Jubi powers.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 07:44:48 PM »

I'm gonna go ahead an assume that when the sage split the Jūbi, he gave the most powerful piece to his favorite son.
Would it be shocking if Kishimoto did that? Would it be surprising if the reincarnation of the son also had the Kyūbi at some point?
Uhhhh no.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2014, 08:36:21 PM »

If we're going with the theory that Asura is a Jinchuuriki, probably has the Four-tails sealed in him if we're just counting the amount of tails. If you count the four extra arms he has, it's the Eight-tails. If we're counting all six arms too, then it's the Juubi, which would be somewhat impossible.

But what we do know is that it's either something special that Senju have, or just something plain special about himself. Hagoromo did say that he worked hard enough for his chakra to bloom.

MangaPanda translation: "By suffering and training hard, the chakra within his body bloomed. And he gained the same power as his brother."
MangaStream translation: "Through harsh training, the chakra inside his body bloomed and he found power on the same level as his brother."

Apparently he was special enough to make five Tailed-beast balls at once. But anyways, this chapter was pretty informative. Even-though this was somewhat out of nowhere. Loose ends are being tied up, so expect for the series to be done in about 2-3 years.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 02:16:15 AM »

I'm just pleased to know that Uetto came from aliens.

Also I think I understand Jiriaya's forehead protector now. Why it had the spikes instead of just being a rectangle.

Also I still thank he hosted the nine-tails. Perhaps the picture doesn't do the tail count justice

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2014, 08:30:39 PM »

Also I still thank he hosted the nine-tails. Perhaps the picture doesn't do the tail count justice

Well I don't imagine it does, unless the other brother's susanoo is just the head.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.