Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 672  (Read 3753 times)

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Naruto 672
« on: April 09, 2014, 08:57:17 AM »

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 672
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:38:25 AM »

That was a letdown. I should have known that Madara wouldn't die from it, but I was expecting... more ya know? I figured they had made everything else OP enough...

And then that thing that Naruto did.  8) I don't even quite know how he did that. I have no explanation for that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 04:41:27 PM »

That was a letdown. I should have known that Madara wouldn't die from it, but I was expecting... more ya know? I figured they had made everything else OP enough...

And then that thing that Naruto did.  8) I don't even quite know how he did that. I have no explanation for that.

Deus ex Machina, it's as literal a version of that as possible. They're losing and the Sage comes out freakin no where and goes "Here's some power ups for you.". Though you turn to ash after using the 8th Gate huh? No more surviving that shit. Unless you're an Edo and you do it and regenerate, though that should be one of those 5 turn ones.

Apparently the move was called Night Guy, not Night Moth. Which explains why it was the best Dynamic Entry ever.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 04:48:01 PM by bocchiere »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 06:45:34 PM »

I'm interested to see what these sun and moon symbols stand far and the power behind them.

In other news seems Bleach just ripped off Naruto with the meter thing.... although I can hardly complain as watching Kenpachi in action pleases me dearly.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 06:28:11 AM »

I feel like NaruSasu are about to obliterate Madara in the most satisfactory way Kishi can come up with.
Also I like to think that the Night Guy technique would have killed Madara if Guy had kicked him in the balls.
The x-ray panel of the damage done to Madara would have been much better.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 08:33:16 PM »

I feel like NaruSasu are about to obliterate Madara in the most satisfactory way Kishi can come up with.
Also I like to think that the Night Guy technique would have killed Madara if Guy had kicked him in the balls.
The x-ray panel of the damage done to Madara would have been much better.

^ This.  :D
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 04:29:07 AM »

Naruto did something to Gai at the end of the chapter... will be have Gai being the first ever to live using all Eight gates after it has been stated using all eight gates means certain death for the user and I know that Gai could kill Madara but for the sake of the plot Naruto has to be the one to defeat Madara with Sasuke's help likely too.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 10:08:13 PM »

The Senju/Uzumaki are the sun, and the Uchiha are the moon.

The Hyuugas and Kaguyas are just their forgotten second-cousins.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 01:31:27 PM »

The Senju/Uzumaki are the sun, and the Uchiha are the moon.

The Hyuugas and Kaguyas are just their forgotten second-cousins.

Well, way back in part I, Neji did mention a relationship between the Uchiha and the Hyuga, though he may have had it backwards.

The Kaguya thing seems like a bit of a stretch though.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 04:15:55 AM »

Seemed to me that Guy's Chakra was fading as in he had used up all his chakra which means death. Perhaps one dies via the 8th Gate because it uses all their Chakra just like Kakashi told over using Chidori back in the Chuunin Exam would do and kill him.

Therefor, perhaps Naruto simply replenished are gifted Guy with some Chakra to keep his Life Force going. Which isn't to far-fetched as we have seen Naurto gift people with Chakra via the 9-Tails. 

Also it does sort of make sense as the Sun gifts life and he has the sun on his hand.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 06:15:36 AM »

I think Guy is pretty much dead, sure naruto prevented his chakra from going out, but the dude is almost ash.

I think he will not have time to say his final goodbyes, but perhaps he'll live.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 11:43:55 PM »

I think Guy is pretty much dead, sure naruto prevented his chakra from going out, but the dude is almost ash.

I think he will not have time to say his final goodbyes, but perhaps he'll live.

It would be painfully... Well, I don't know the word, I don't think irony fits, if he lost the same limbs that Lee temporarily lost after the Chunin Exams.

Turned to ash though sounds like literally burning out.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2014, 12:31:24 AM »

It would be painfully... Well, I don't know the word, I don't think irony fits, if he lost the same limbs that Lee temporarily lost after the Chunin Exams.

Well Madara said that's what would happen to him he'd be reduced to ash from releasing so much chakra at once. Obviously Naruto saved him with his shiny new Deus ex Machina powers.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2014, 03:09:52 AM »

Well Madara said that's what would happen to him he'd be reduced to ash from releasing so much chakra at once. Obviously Naruto saved him with his shiny new Deus ex Machina powers.

Or delayed the inevitable, one of the two.  :-?

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2014, 09:30:40 AM »

Or delayed the inevitable, one of the two.  :-?

I hope he cursed him with a slower and more painful death that would come just as he was about to say something crucially important to Lee. Although nothing could die more slowly or painfully than this manga.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 16 queries.