Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Naruto 673  (Read 2464 times)

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Naruto 673
« on: April 16, 2014, 10:16:56 AM »

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 673
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 11:55:50 AM »

Sasuke still gets to say some of the coolest things in comparison to Naruto. 

That Madara though... The guy is almost as OP as the SoSP.

Dude isn't even taken down by a super crazy rasenshuriken to the face. They better have some serious hacks if they want to kill him now.

I got money that at the end of this fight, Sasuke is going to do some talking with Madara.

Oh, and Gaara being like, "Let's be allies..." is such a douche move. I thought all the Kage were going to be friends after this, or at least not try to screw with each other for awhile. xD

Gaara thinking about the endgame. Better pony up to the obviously stronger village.  :cool:
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 08:44:39 PM »

Cleaner scan, horrible localization: http://readms.com/r/naruto/673/2343/1

So apparently, there are two "types" of Rinnegan. The ripple design, and the multi-tomoe design. Now before we completely overhaul the Rinnegan from the ground up, let's wait a few chapters for some elaboration.

Though if you want my opinion on it, the one Sasuke has is similar to the Juubi's eye, and the third eyes that Kaguya and Hagoromo have.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 09:02:53 PM »

So apparently, there are two "types" of Rinnegan. The ripple design, and the multi-tomoe design. Now before we completely overhaul the Rinnegan from the ground up, let's wait a few chapters for some elaboration.

Though if you want my opinion on it, the one Sasuke has is similar to the Juubi's eye, and the third eyes that Kaguya and Hagoromo have.

No reason to overhaul unless everyone is going to start talking to the SOSP inside their heads lol.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 01:43:41 AM »

I really don't see anyone taking on these new rules of the Rinnegan considering what has been recently revealed would mean no one on SL could have it.  Even worse would be trying to figure out who the two reincarnations would be if someone did follow these specific rules xD

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 02:00:30 AM »

I really don't see anyone taking on these new rules of the Rinnegan considering what has been recently revealed would mean no one on SL could have it.  Even worse would be trying to figure out who the two reincarnations would be if someone did follow these specific rules xD

I already said it's obviously me and Zenaku. I was thinking maybe he just didn't have a fully mature Rinnegan yet, that the tomoe will go away, but I could be wrong.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 04:19:35 AM »

I already said it's obviously me and Zenaku. I was thinking maybe he just didn't have a fully mature Rinnegan yet, that the tomoe will go away, but I could be wrong.

I suggest that the almighty ban kitten become the one whom obtains the Rinnegan while Neji gains the SoSP Senjutsu's powers.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 04:20:01 AM by Camel »

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 07:17:02 PM »

If you do include the reset KG than would the Mokuton KG technically give everyone a portion of Ashura's chakra due to it is from Hashirama's cells, even so if this is true the Indra half would still be missing to fully legit have the Rinnegan since there will be no way to fairly pick someone to be Indra's reincarnation.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 07:49:24 PM »

If you do include the reset KG than would the Mokuton KG technically give everyone a portion of Ashura's chakra due to it is from Hashirama's cells, even so if this is true the Indra half would still be missing to fully legit have the Rinnegan since there will be no way to fairly pick someone to be Indra's reincarnation.

Rinnegan/Uchiha resets would probably work, if we bear in mind the reset system that SL has.

No reason to overhaul unless everyone is going to start talking to the SOSP inside their heads lol.

That would not surprise me in the least.  8)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.