Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Here it is  (Read 1305 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Here it is
« on: April 18, 2014, 07:22:48 AM »

Okay so I'm go ahead and throw this up although it is only what I did in like 30 minutes of messing around.

Still a lot of work to be done but I could use a crew to aid in the creation of it.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/ShinobiFading/index/

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Here it is
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 07:34:03 AM »

First!

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 07:37:38 AM »

I got to rewrite all my systems sense I lost them all when my laptop rebooted  :-?

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 05:03:33 AM »

I'm considering placing up a temporary character template and a short plot.  It will be some time until the site is up and ready to be truly rped at with a goof plot and all.... however just to give us things to do in the mean time I thought it'd be nice to do this. Plus I see it as an opportunity for those of us that haven't rped at a forum in a while to get back into the swing of it.

Anyways, if we could get up to about 10- 15 members it would be perfect to run this short plot... of course 15+ would make it even better. 30 members would be ideal for what I had in mind.

Note that there will be only one account per person and one character. Unless you are granted the power to control a NPC or something of that sort for the event.

Page created in 1.059 seconds with 19 queries.