Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Jashinism  (Read 6097 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Jashinism
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 04:32:55 AM »

Obviously it should be left alone >_> I've been doing it the same way for years now.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 05:06:55 AM »

Obviously it should be left alone >_> I've been doing it the same way for years now.

I second this notion, as despite the "reasonable" suggestion I had put forth, it really is not necessary to curb jashinist immortality. The blood curse controlling technique is useless (well, almost useless) in current SL times, so all the immortality can really do for them is make stabbing them in the chest a waste of time.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 05:44:42 AM »

I second this notion, as despite the "reasonable" suggestion I had put forth, it really is not necessary to curb jashinist immortality. The blood curse controlling technique is useless (well, almost useless) in current SL times, so all the immortality can really do for them is make stabbing them in the chest a waste of time.

Truly one after my own heart. <3 Well, one of them anyway.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 08:06:56 PM »

Do we think a Jashinist survive using the Rinne Tensei?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 08:19:10 PM »

The only reason Pein died is because he revived a whole village and had low chakra even at that point while being sick.

Even if someone who's not immortal used that tech they'd still live if it's a few or even one person. It was never stated that it was a death sentence.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 08:50:03 PM »

The only reason Pein died is because he revived a whole village and had low chakra even at that point while being sick.

Even if someone who's not immortal used that tech they'd still live if it's a few or even one person. It was never stated that it was a death sentence.

You're using that darn logic again. I know that of course, but not everyone else thinks that.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 08:55:10 PM »

Everyone else is wrong. Seriously. It's not like opening the 8th gate at all. You'll live.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2014, 09:03:23 PM »

The technique requires a massive amount of chakra, and as has been shown in the canon, it requires extraordinary circumstances to survive the usage of it because of the excessive drain on the user's chakra. I doubt Nagato was even sick, and his "symptoms" were more linked to the way he was using his chakra during the fight.

On SL, I have not really seen extensive usage of the technique, so how it is treated here I am not wholly familiar with. Most likely, considering that at full strength most people have substantial chakra amounts, I doubt outright death would normally be the circumstance when SL-logic is applied.

So if a jashinist were to use the tech, it would really depend on their chakra reserve at the time of usage.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 09:18:07 PM »

Everyone else is wrong. Seriously. It's not like opening the 8th gate at all. You'll live.

You'll live...for about a set period of time.
I feel that the only reason that Obito was able to live for so long after using Rinne Tensei was because half of his body is made up of Hashirama DNA.

Nagato was distantly related to the Senju but he still died after using most of his chakra reserves to fight Naruto with his Six Paths of Pain; explaining why he died right after using it.

My point is...yeah you'll live for the moment then afterwards it's inevitable that you'll die; just like when a bijuu gets extracted from you.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 09:18:40 PM by Camel »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2014, 02:16:32 AM »

Doesn't see how killing a Jashin person would be that much of a threat really.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2014, 02:39:27 AM »

Of course you don't, if anyone hostile to you got within 5 miles of Konoha a tree would eat them.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 04:27:22 AM »

Of course you don't, if anyone hostile to you got within 5 miles of Konoha a tree would eat them.

Zetzu: "Om nom nom."  :D

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2014, 04:42:02 AM »

I was thinking more like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wf2g99ogso

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2014, 07:45:05 AM »

if you got it flaunt it

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2014, 12:02:52 PM »

I was thinking more like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wf2g99ogso

What the fuck?  :roll: I don't even... What unnecessary gore...

That was my reaction the first and the second time I watched that video. Now, after some referencing and context, I at least see the joke, though I am still a little wtf about it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 20 queries.