Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The Sky isn't Blue  (Read 5778 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
The Sky isn't Blue
« on: May 01, 2014, 04:03:20 PM »

I still say that Human Path can not legit learn jutsu in an instant. I think ths while learn everything BS is beng thought of in the wrong manner.

No where was it shown that anyone who Human Paths some learns there jutsu.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: The Sky isn't Blue
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 04:48:48 PM »

I like how you said provide proof, I did, and you are still arguing. I'm going to explain this one more time, nice and slow. You learn everything that the person you Human Path'd knows.

Now imagine if Nagato had Human Path'd Jiraiya. He would know everything about the Rasengan. How to mold, spin and manipulate the chakra, so on and so forth. That does not mean he would instantly be a master of the jutsu, but it does mean he has all the information he could ever need about how to become as good as Jiraiya, because he knows exactly how Jiraiya got as good as he did at the Rasengan.

Unless you are arguing Jutsu somehow do not fall under the rather broad category of EVERYTHING, there's no way I would not have Edo Tensei, for reasons I explained previously.

I call for this topic to be locked. As it is a topic arguing against the explicitly stated definition of a jutsu, which I can completely shut down every time by just posting that panel ^.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 06:11:18 PM »

Unless you are arguing Jutsu somehow do not fall under the rather broad category of EVERYTHING, there's no way I would not have Edo Tensei, for reasons I explained previously.

I call for this topic to be locked. As it is a topic arguing against the explicitly stated definition of a jutsu, which I can completely shut down every time by just posting that panel ^.

Is that what this is about?  :-?

I still say that Human Path can not legit learn jutsu in an instant. I think ths while learn everything BS is beng thought of in the wrong manner.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Absorption_Soul_Technique

Canonically speaking, techniques can also be obtained via this method. For practical reasons, it would be the most convenient way to learn enough about all six elements usage in order to actually master all of them.

The user still has to touch their quarry in order to perform this technique, though as shown in the canon it may be able to be resisted for a certain amount of time (reference Nagato vs Itachi, Bee, and Naruto).

The reason for this may be because Naruto had experienced tug of warring with the nine-tails during their respective fights, or it might have been because Naruto had a significant amount of strength left when the technique was used against him. While mayaps it was plot no jutsu, the first two seem the most reasonable for understanding its usage in SL.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 06:16:12 PM »

I don't know what Kirk thinks this is about, Kamui started in trying to find out if he could make me not have Edo Tensei, and then Kirk started in about this.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 06:30:48 PM »

You could always just take a vote on it.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 06:37:58 PM »

what this is about is that I think this whole 'everything' idea is not correct. Could you give me the page a chapter number to that Bocc? I would like to see some other translations of it.

I simply wanted to see were in the Manga was it shown that someone Human Path somebody and learned their jutsu? We know that Nagato's Human Path did this to people yet why did the path only ever fight using Taijutsu? It seems to me that if one can learn every jutsu the person they use it on knew that more then Taijutsu would have been used. Especially against opponents like Pervy Sage and Naruto.

I just think that yes you do learn all the information they know about people, plans, village secrets and stuff, but not jutsu. I just don't think that you do because it was simply never shown that one does. All that was shown was that the Human Path was gathering intel about were Naruto was much like the Naraka Path. I didn't note the Path nor any one else who used it running around learning jutsu.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 06:50:44 PM »

100% of all evidence points to me being correct.

All the Paths only used their specific techniques, that isn't an argument, especially since I do believe the Human Path was used once on a fodder nin and once on Shizune. It's a battle manga, the (at that time) leader of Akatsuki, is not just going to spam jutsu we've seen before, we want to see all his new shiny abilities. Even when Nagato was revived he still only used the Rinnegan abilities when we know he at least had Suiton.

You saying that it never used anything but Taijutsu is not evidence that the jutsu doesn't do what it says it does. It's just your opinion that is not backed up by ANY evidence. By the same logic you are currently using I could argue that the Rinnegan does not allow mastery of all 5 basic elements. It is explicitly stated by Jiriaya that Nagato was able to learn all 5 elements, but he never actually used them right? So I have as much evidence toward an explicitly stated ability of the Rinnegan not being true as you do for this.

I'm not posting again in this topic until Kirk can show me something in the manga that suggests he is correct. Until that time it is just his supposition that has no merit.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 06:58:37 PM »

what this is about is that I think this whole 'everything' idea is not correct. Could you give me the page a chapter number to that Bocc? I would like to see some other translations of it.

I simply wanted to see were in the Manga was it shown that someone Human Path somebody and learned their jutsu? We know that Nagato's Human Path did this to people yet why did the path only ever fight using Taijutsu? It seems to me that if one can learn every jutsu the person they use it on knew that more then Taijutsu would have been used. Especially against opponents like Pervy Sage and Naruto.

I just think that yes you do learn all the information they know about people, plans, village secrets and stuff, but not jutsu. I just don't think that you do because it was simply never shown that one does. All that was shown was that the Human Path was gathering intel about were Naruto was much like the Naraka Path. I didn't note the Path nor any one else who used it running around learning jutsu.

The technique debuted, according to the wikia, in chapter 419. Obito's later notation of it would have had to been right after Yamato's capture, during his discussion with Kabuto regarding what to do with Yamato. This is before mobilization by either side, so it would probably be around chapter 514.

The reason for Nagato and his paths not using many elemental abilities might have been battle-style preference rather than a lack of an ability to do so.

Obito refrained from using many of the Six path powers because he felt that it would be pointless since Naruto already knew how to beat them by now. Could he use them all? Probably.

So at this point, there is a lack of evidence to suggest that one can't learn techniques via the Human Path's abilities other than maybe omission, which is pretty superficial in light of what is explicitly stated in the series.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 07:04:21 PM »

Don't read that post if you're allergic to logic. ^

Also I rubbed my magic lamp and a crack addled genie came out. I made a wish that I can learn jutsu via the Human Realm, so now I can.

Eric appealed to people who use logic, so I figured this would satisfy the people to whom logic is no burden.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 07:05:23 PM »

I don't know what Kirk thinks this is about, Kamui started in trying to find out if he could make me not have Edo Tensei, and then Kirk started in about this.

No one is trying to take anything away from you, sheesh.
I was just saying even if you do have the knowledge, you technically still can't use it and really don't have that slot until your character is bought back to life, somehow.

What I was trying to say in the other topic before it was locked is; what if someone obtained Edo Tensei before you can make your stakes at it? What would this leave you at?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2014, 07:10:45 PM »

I was just saying even if you do have the knowledge, you technically still can't use it and really don't have that slot until your character is bought back to life, somehow.

What I was trying to say in the other topic before it was locked is; what if someone obtained Edo Tensei before you can make your stakes at it? What would this leave you at?

As I explained before, I consider myself already on the list of users. Just because in my current state I can not use it does not mean I don't have it claimed.

Look at it this way, when I killed you, you became unable to summon your slugs, because you were dead and in heaven for a time. You did not lose your claim to slugs because it became impossible for you to summon them in the state you were in.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 07:19:22 PM »

If someone somehow took the slot before Bocc were to obtain it, then by the Edo rules he would have to kill another Edo user and not waste any time in re-acquiring the technique, as I believe someone took his slot during his leave of absence (yeah, let's call it a leave of absence).

Pretty doubtful that he would have to go through that in this case though.

Sounds like my argument regarding hiraishin and hand seal usage for it http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7784.0.html.

There is no explanation really for some of the conflicting definitions of jutsu and subsequent usage of it, and supposedly, this lack of explanation does not allow one to assume anything based on what the manga suggests. As a result, the precedent set is that definition and explicit statements overrule speculation.

Just wanted to point that out for frame of reference when I say, "Been there, lost that." :orcass:

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2014, 07:57:48 PM »

I have it already though, I just can't perform the jutsu as a zombie. The pairs now are.

Uchiha Rinn - Bocchiere
Mizushima Kyu - Rakudo

Let's pretend you could claim KG ability and claimed Shinra Tensei. If someone stabbed out your eyes, you would not lose your claim to Shinra Tensei, you would just not be able to use it until you got new Rinnegan eyes. That's how I see it.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 12:41:20 AM »

I see no reason to come off so aggressive Bocc old boy. This is a place we can talk about our opinions and that is simple what I wish to do. I could give to shits what jutsu you know or do not know, or what anyone else knows.

I simply just don't find enough evidence in regards to learning jutsu via Human Path to be present to allow it that is all. Honestly, I don't care if it is allowed or not because them more people learn the more OP the become and the funner it is to fight them.

I simply am seeking out the opinions of others not trying to target you so get off your high horse and get over yourself.

My alt will probably get Rinnegan in the future and I personally want rp the Human Path in this manner cause I don't agree with it.

I'd still like to see some more evidence as to this though and that page number if you have it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2014, 12:55:44 AM »

I googled Obito Human Path for that panel, I dont know what page it is.

Excuse me for being defensive because every time these topics "just happen" to come up they "just happen" to be very specific and directly affect me.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.