Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Jinchurikii RP times under conditions of void  (Read 1814 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Jinchurikii RP times under conditions of void
« on: May 12, 2014, 03:56:11 AM »

Okay, so as some are aware, I, jinck of the 5-tails, had participated in an attack in Kusagakre to retrieve Rinn.

However, the end result is that the whole thing was voided. Now, that was a week in which I was out of my home abode that RPwise has been voided. Does that mean that I still need to post again being out of home, or does that week count and I can go back to the Valley of da Bones and take a week-long break?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Jinchurikii RP times under conditions of void
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 04:20:09 AM »

You rp'ed publicly even though everyone voided it. It counts. You can take your break.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 04:38:06 AM »

You were out in public where anyone could have attempted to capture your beast. So yeah I'd say it counted.

The Chameleon Sage

• Hmm...maybe you're right. Nah, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 05:08:17 AM »

The whole attack has been voided? If so then aww...I was just getting ready to send out our little support team :-? Oh well, next time

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 05:15:38 AM »

agreed.

though technically? Is a clan hall considered public? Or is it a select audience only?

Kusa makes it a habit to let anyone in that applies. So yeah anyone that wanted to pursue Eric could have joined and tried to capture him. Not out fault Kusa doesn't have a village board.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 06:24:17 AM »

Gotcha.

agreed.

though technically? Is a clan hall considered public? Or is it a select audience only?

Technically, it is a select audience; members of the clan. However, if you were to find out that said target is in there, then you could join and be placed as visitor in order to visit the village/area. Just can't be considered your home turf, which Kusa definitely was not.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Darkshinobi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 10:55:16 AM »

I really don't think anyone's going to raise a concern in this particular instance. You've been active; you're regularly active. If you disappear for a week, we the community's got your back.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 09:29:36 PM »

I really don't think anyone's going to raise a concern in this particular instance. You've been active; you're regularly active. If you disappear for a week, we the community's got your back.

Like Darkshinobi said, it won't really raise any concern at this present moment.
You did your part and due to unforeseen indifferences between users, that RP just go voided.

However you still fulfilled your obligations as Jinchuuriki and that's all that matters.  :oops:

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 17 queries.