Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Killing a Jinchuriki  (Read 3616 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Killing a Jinchuriki
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2014, 06:21:08 PM »

I think if you cut the head of a host off then you should get at least three post before the beast leaves the host body. So that you may steal it or something.... It seems pointless to beat a host if you have to wait a week for the thing to randomly appear and then go run it down again.

That would defeat the purpose of trying to take the jinchuriki alive in my opinion. It is much easier to just off a jinch than it is to capture them alive after all, and both in the series and in SL RP, capturing the jinch alive is usually the goal unless things are settled in a case-by-case scenario (which happens).

The trade off would be you are fighting the Jinchuriki and then their bijuu back to back.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Killing a Jinchuriki
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 05:55:50 AM »

I think if you cut the head of a host off then you should get at least three post before the beast leaves the host body. So that you may steal it or something.... It seems pointless to beat a host if you have to wait a week for the thing to randomly appear and then go run it down again.

That would defeat the purpose of trying to take the jinchuriki alive in my opinion. It is much easier to just off a jinch than it is to capture them alive after all, and both in the series and in SL RP, capturing the jinch alive is usually the goal unless things are settled in a case-by-case scenario (which happens).

The trade off would be you are fighting the Jinchuriki and then their bijuu back to back.

Doesn't seem like a major issue, since killing the jinch in the first place should be discouraged anyways for the RP route hunt. Not to mention you have an entire week to prepare under the suggestion.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.