Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Rinnegan Legitimacy! :D  (Read 1441 times)

Kobayashi Toshiro

• View Profile
Rinnegan Legitimacy! :D
« on: June 03, 2014, 07:07:04 PM »

Just thought about this today: :?

Its not about having an uchiha or senju bloodline in one body its about whether or not you have Asura or Indara in you in order to have the Rinnegan. This supersedes the reset requirement for Rinnegan that is used in RP. Additionally, the incarnations of those two are completely random, however each spirit/will will appear in the same generation. All the players claiming an eternal kaleidoscope copy wheel eyes or Rinnegan cant actually have the Rinnegan without being a direct incarnation of Sage of the six path's sons!

"...Only by transplanting the eyes of another Uchiha can the user regain their sight and ocular powers. By transplanting the Mangekyō Sharingan of an Uchiha with strong blood ties to the recipient — ideally a sibling — an Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan (永遠の万華鏡写輪眼, Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan) can be created.[7] This process takes several days for a complete recovery,[8][9] and not only permanently restores the recipient's eyesight, but also bolsters their own ocular power with that of the donor's, signified by the intertwined appearance of their Mangekyō Sharingan's tomoe seals. Due to the compatibility issues and the Mangekyō Sharingan's rarity, not everyone can gain these benefits by transplanting the eyes of just any Uchiha, which has been the cause of many fruitless sacrifices throughout the Uchiha clan's history. Thus far, only Madara and Sasuke are known to have been successful in this endeavour.

Madara and Sasuke were able to evolve their Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan into the Rinnegan[10] Madara did so after implanting the DNA of Hashirama Senju into himself, though the dōjutsu only awakened years after the implant, when Madara's natural lifespan was almost over. Sasuke awakened his once Hagoromo gave him half of his power.[11]"

When Hagoromo gave half his power to Sasuke it filled his Senju void or Ibdara void thus he could become filly realized and awaken the Rinnegan himself. Remember obito was given the Rinnegan directly from Madara/Indara, he didn't have to work up to it.

Out of all the players that claim to have an eternal eye none of them would realistically be successful according to the manga. Additionally, none of those players would have a Rinnegan either because of similar manga evidence. No one started with the Rinnegan except for Kaguya Otsutsuki. Then Hagoromo received it and passed his bloodline traits to Indara and Asura in two distinct forms. The Sharingan and Senju.

Now that these new chapters are out claiming the Eternal Kaleidoscope copy wheel eye and Rinnegan should be void! Unless an eatablished bloodline is created regarding the Rinnegan i don't think it should still be available for IC or OOC RP. First of all its too common for its rarity in the manga/anime. And secondly, the moderators are the only ones that can be trusted with such a powerful element of sl.

If done responsibly this will encourage balanced rp!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Rinnegan Legitimacy! :D
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 07:23:36 PM »

Oh yeah I trust 99% of the moderators on SL... to do whatever they want in rp.

That being said, no offense intended, but do you really think we aren't all aware of this? Most of us read the manga.

I'm pretty sure that we've decided to pretty much ignore this because SL is a different universe than Naruto. There is no Hagoromo or his sons, so none of that is required here to get the Rinnegan.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 08:32:41 PM »

Pretty much what Bocc said. Sl-verse and Naruverse are NOT connected. While we look to the Naruverse for backup to our claims, we don't actually have the same timeline or people/story/ Therefore any 'history' of Naruto is not history of sl.

See we ignored this cause it'd make it too damn complicated and will continue to. Pretty sure we have started to void anything past Naruto 660 or whatever it was.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 09:26:34 PM »

You seemed to have completely missed this thread.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7955.0.html

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 10:09:15 PM »

There is also the brief banter on Limbo as well, in case that comes to mind as well.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kobayashi Toshiro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 11:42:42 PM »

Oh word. :? Bocc gave me the link a few days ago but i guess i didnt see its relevabce to what i thought. Subconciously thats probably part of why i created this thread. :)

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 12:22:36 AM »

Oh word. :? Bocc gave me the link a few days ago but i guess i didnt see its relevabce to what i thought. Subconciously thats probably part of why i created this thread. :)

Well, in case the relevence still escapes you:

... or hell just rp however you damn well want to and don't worry about others. There are always people out there that will rp with you. Stop trying to please everyone else and just have fun yourself.

And that is why a Great Shinobi War in current SL is not possible. But I digress, I agree with that end point nonetheless, as there will always be a group to join in with.

I say we keep doing what we have been doing. That is? Pretending the Indra/Ashura thing never happened. SL is a different world where characters from Naruto don't exist or are completely different.

This is the most practical answer to this issue, as it would be impractical to try to do anything else, unless you really want to start up a storm and make most if not all of the SL population surrender their precious Rinnegan. Then we'll have even more sage mode users, and as Kirk pointed out, that can get kind of OP if you know what you're doing (and don't have the Rinnegan to compete with).

Not the answer I really like, but probably the most practical option at this point.

It is just impractical to change up all the mechanics and only allow a specific individual to possess the Rinnegan. It would cause a riot, or so I am led to believe by the proliferation of the dojutsu, and the last thing we need is a riot over limiting power to a few mad dogs.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 16 queries.