Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: My little old army  (Read 2624 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
My little old army
« on: June 07, 2014, 08:20:25 AM »

Okay I just wanted to clarify this so it is known. Encase I ever do use it. I don't want to here a bunch of BS about how I didn't do it the canon way or whatever.

I actually created a White Zetsu army sometime ago, as in like 2-3 years I think. It is but a few hundred at max. They really can only do Mokuton stuff along with Doton and Suiton.

I did it my own way via my own DNA in attempt to create the perfect clone and to further it into a body that was as durable as my own. A clone that I could transfer my soul to if ever needed. Of course this failed and through the research and lab experiments I raised my own little army in the Senju Grand Tree.

The tree itself feeds off of Konoha's people slowly taking there chakra to gift the clones. Also they have been fed chakra via tailed beast in the past.

They really are nothing more than Mokuton Clones but not nearly as versatile.

I have never claimed an actual White Zetsu or anything of that sort. The clones aren't really Zetsu at all it was just based on the idea of them.

There should be those other there that know of them and can say I have had this army for a good while.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: My little old army
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 08:23:16 AM »

Okay I just wanted to clarify this so it is known. Encase I ever do use it. I don't want to here a bunch of BS about how I didn't do it the canon way or whatever.

I actually created a White Zetsu army sometime ago, as in like 2-3 years I think. It is but a few hundred at max. They really can only do Mokuton stuff along with Doton and Suiton.

I did it my own way via my own DNA in attempt to create the perfect clone and to further it into a body that was as durable as my own. A clone that I could transfer my soul to if ever needed. Of course this failed and through the research and lab experiments I raised my own little army in the Senju Grand Tree.

The tree itself feeds off of Konoha's people slowly taking there chakra to gift the clones. Also they have been fed chakra via tailed beast in the past.

I have never claimed an actual White Zetsu or anything of that sort. The clones aren't really Zetsu at all it was just based on the idea of them.

There should be those other there that know of them and can say I have had this army for a good while.

Kirk, Which side are you on? xD

You're evil, but then also good.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 08:25:16 AM »

Kirk, Which side are you on? xD

You're evil, but then also good.

The drunk side?

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 12:38:41 PM »

Two sides to this thing.

While on one hand absorbing minute amounts from everyone present could fairly easily go unnoticed, among the general non shinobi populace at least, its still grand enough an effect that it should probably be mentioned and somewhat elaborated on at Konoha's wiki page >>

Same is done to errybodehs fancy village defenses, neh? This is pretty much the same thing, at least on scale.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 01:04:51 PM »

Two sides to this thing.

While on one hand absorbing minute amounts from everyone present could fairly easily go unnoticed, among the general non shinobi populace at least, its still grand enough an effect that it should probably be mentioned and somewhat elaborated on at Konoha's wiki page >>

Same is done to errybodehs fancy village defenses, neh? This is pretty much the same thing, at least on scale.

The tree chakra sucking, yes, I second that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 07:15:20 PM »

This sounds like one of those "If everyone could give me one cent from their bank account, it won't really be stealing or hurting anyone at all" things. Although one cent of chakra is easily replenish-able, since you just need to sit down for two minutes to recover it or something. I see it as a more fun-oriented way of defending your own village, instead of putting up a giant Preta Path barrier.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 01:58:41 AM »

I could have sworn I noted that the tree did that on its page.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 02:18:27 AM »

It actually does sound vaguely familiar.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 06:12:34 AM »

I don't use the wiki junk so I don't update shit there. Bluntly put.

However what I did do is rp all this. Those who were around to read the rp and many who are currently Konoha Shinobi and they never seemed to have a problem with it. It was publicly noted that the tree feeds off chakra within Konoha. It has always been noted to those who cared to pay any attention to it. It does it via the root system that literally covers the entire village.

I have never once acted like I was stealing chakra from people who came to Konoha in a way that would remotely harm them. My comrades have never came to me with an issue saying that they felt the tree was doing harm to their characters.

This SGT is the defense I placed within Konoha. I hardly see how it more of an issue then some super barrier that absorbs chakra instantly or a rain that can be cast to do such. It is something you have to physically fight which makes it more fun and interesting rp wise.

I have never hidden any of the information about what the tree does from anyone. So yeah.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 11:53:48 AM »

I don't use the wiki junk so I don't update shit there. Bluntly put...

Noted. While you did make a public post aboutit, it has been... awhile.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 08:41:39 AM »

Well the recent chapter just voided you White Zetsu army.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2014, 05:54:02 AM »

Like I said my army isn't really of white Zetsu. I have no Zetsu character. It is simply mokuton clones crafted from using my own dna and the vase amount of chakra that has been pored into the Senju Grand Tree.

Also like I said this was done long ago, years. So I will not be thinking or taking a void upon it due to what is going on in the Manga now. If that is what should happen then I demand the Rinnegan be voided in mas effect due to recent Manga updates.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2014, 03:59:19 PM »

Like I said my army isn't really of white Zetsu. I have no Zetsu character. It is simply mokuton clones crafted from using my own dna and the vase amount of chakra that has been pored into the Senju Grand Tree.

Also like I said this was done long ago, years. So I will not be thinking or taking a void upon it due to what is going on in the Manga now. If that is what should happen then I demand the Rinnegan be voided in mas effect due to recent Manga updates.

I like where this is going.  8) A toe for a thousand feet.

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.