Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: New Forum Section for training Posts  (Read 1675 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
New Forum Section for training Posts
« on: July 16, 2014, 10:02:20 AM »

As the title states, I would like to have a place to put training posts. Perhaps call it the Academy or the proving ground. Whatever sounds cool. It would be nice to see how my characters are growing, how my writing progresses and where i need to make improvements. I would start one thread for each character and work there without having to worry about hard rive failure or being deleted on the game site. A catelogue and history for my own use for each character.

Perhaps others might find this useful too?

I have placed one such post in the Village Square as an example of what I a mean. Having it there though will make it hard to find later once more topics are started.

Example Thread

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New Forum Section for training Posts
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 10:09:46 AM »

I'd guess it'd be good for an archive effect? I personally don't need it or see many people using it. No offense.

Also if it does catch on it needs its own section so it doesn't flood the village square.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 10:13:49 AM »

Points Shadow to the title of the thread...notes the section is called feature requests...

If it gets approved I would like to moderate that section of the board too. I can see how someone would have to have the ability to delete other people's comments from these training threads. Trolls will troll...

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 10:16:32 AM »

I was agreeing with you. >.>

I don't see a need for much moderating in this case. Players can lock their own threads. Unless of course they don't know that. Still needs mods only one really. xD

Something to add; You can grab comments as PDF files and archive them your own way. That may be argued against you...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 10:35:22 AM by Shadowxx »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 03:13:34 PM »

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7994.0.html

In case you are not too keen on reading through the thread (or just wanna know how it relates) I wouldn't mind that section also being present for RP. Be it fanfiction or whatever suits the fancy.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 16 queries.