Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: No, Stahp.  (Read 1672 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
No, Stahp.
« on: July 19, 2014, 08:08:01 AM »

Maybe this is just a pet peeve of mine, but has anyone else noticed people pulling out Rinnegan eyes and then claiming Sage Mode or vice versa?

I'm pretty sure Shinko/Hazama did it first when he just decided to stop knowing Sage Mode and get Rinnegan. Apparently Hono had Sage Mode, went to Rinnegan, and now switched back to Sage Mode again.

Can we agree that you should not be able to do that? It's really dumb and really irritates me for no good reason. xD

If you want different KG make another character, you cant just stop knowing 8 Gates and become a Kaguya or something else like that.

Come on guys, rp here is dumb enough without interchangeable KG.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: No, Stahp.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 09:40:43 AM »

Maybe this is just a pet peeve of mine, but has anyone else noticed people pulling out Rinnegan eyes and then claiming Sage Mode or vice versa?

I'm pretty sure Shinko/Hazama did it first when he just decided to stop knowing Sage Mode and get Rinnegan. Apparently Hono had Sage Mode, went to Rinnegan, and now switched back to Sage Mode again.

Can we agree that you should not be able to do that? It's really dumb and really irritates me for no good reason. xD

If you want different KG make another character, you cant just stop knowing 8 Gates and become a Kaguya or something else like that.

Come on guys, rp here is dumb enough without interchangeable KG.

I mean, if you have the resets, then why not in a reset-centered RP? I mean, in a RP less hinged on resets that is about as crazy as you make it out to be.  8)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 09:41:39 AM »

Can't do anything to stop em....as long as they don't do it in the middle of rp.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 09:58:47 AM »

I recall someone telling me that I couldn't learn Sennin Modo until I lose my Rinnegan; take those out of the equation and you have the option to learn it or earn it back, if the knowledge was already learned from their respective summons' great sage.

I mean without the eyes the potential to gain Sennin Modo is there.
Sharingan/EMS itself is a different story because users still use Sage Mode in conjunction with Sharingan/EMS.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 09:59:11 AM by Camel »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 10:15:16 AM »

I recall someone telling me that I couldn't learn Sennin Modo until I lose my Rinnegan; take those out of the equation and you have the option to learn it or earn it back, if the knowledge was already learned from their respective summons' great sage.

I mean without the eyes the potential to gain Sennin Modo is there.
Sharingan/EMS itself is a different story because users still use Sage Mode in conjunction with Sharingan/EMS.

On one of my alts I use EMS combined with sennin modo. Why? Because no one knew that Rinnegan was just another 'form' of it. Hyuuga's can still do sennin modo so Uchiha people should also, though not past EMS as stated.

Also 98% of sage mode users DO NOT rp learning sage mode. As soon as they reset into it; they have it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 04:01:36 PM »

Ok so then I can do this with any reset, no?

I can somehow extract my Kaguya genes and then learn 8 Gates and when Im done with them self-brain wash myself and inject Kaguya DNA?

It's happening, clearly, and it's certainly possible, I just don't think it should be happening.

At least the lose Rinnegan gain Sage Mode makes sense. Magically forgetting Sage Mode and evolving Rinnegan does not, at all. xD

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 04:39:52 PM »

Ok so then I can do this with any reset, no?

I can somehow extract my Kaguya genes and then learn 8 Gates and when Im done with them self-brain wash myself and inject Kaguya DNA?

It's happening, clearly, and it's certainly possible, I just don't think it should be happening.

At least the lose Rinnegan gain Sage Mode makes sense. Magically forgetting Sage Mode and evolving Rinnegan does not, at all. xD

Recall, to have Rinnegan reset-wise and not implant-wise, you would need to have Mokuton and Uchiha and Rinnegan resets. If one went through the trouble of obtaining Rinnegan through the reset system just to switch it to sage mode later...

More power to 'em.  :-?

It is very cheesy IC to do so, but if you accept the reset system at all to supplement RP, then I don't see what the issue is.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 02:27:35 AM »

I don't expect anything to really be done about it. I just felt the need to point this out as being really dumb.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 05:35:52 AM »

I don't even go for Rinnegan because of how many people would abuse it.... Instead I took Sage mode over Rinnegan on my maxed Uchiha/paths account.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 10:46:15 AM »

I went the Hyuuga way.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 04:14:25 PM »

Even if I have Uchiha and Gates on my resets, even if I just say I have master level Taijutsu instead of having access to the gates. I still refuse to use the Sharingan since we all know magical eyes are overpowered the only one still tamed (for now) is the Hyuuga's Byakugan.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 04:35:12 PM »

<<

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 19 queries.